What's new

Nawas Sharif, Protected by Pakistani commandos

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you have a certain lady asking Nawas Sharif to bring a head in his luggage....then anything is possible in India hence the Pakistani commandos to protect Nawas Sharifs prime make of skull.

Nawaz Sharif should come to India with my husband's head: Martyr Hemraj's wife : Delhi, News - India Today

I feel ashamed of the outgoing government. They were nothing more than worms who deserved this stamping out.

The grief of this wife is understandable, but most probably the head would have been buried or thrown somewhere as it is perishable.

As for you, put yourself in the place of that wife and imagine your life partner being beheaded and her head taken away.

How would you feel?

You are right, there's no difference between those terrorists who tried to hit the cricket team and the the likes of RSS and Shiv Sena who often show their Indian hospitality.
RSS & Shiva Sena have yet to learn the art of firing bazookas.

You are right, there's no difference between those terrorists who tried to hit the cricket team and the the likes of RSS and Shiv Sena who often show their Indian hospitality.

:rofl:

Our Prime Minister is an RSS pracharak, the BJP party is a part of RSS and you are telling them as terrorists?

Shiv Sena is similarly a part of NDA which is the political wing of RSS. Technically they are ruling the country right now through the instilled values of discipline and order from their most able cadre Mr. Modi.

How can you say that htey are terrorists?

Pics please!
This should give you a rough idea.

1800316_699645786725265_2013534752_n.jpg

I hope the commando is not allowed in armed.
I hope the commando is not even needed to be there, let alone armed.
Nawaz has no threat from Islamists, his party has come to power through their direct approval when all other secular parties were targeted during elections and his party members are patterns and supporters of banned sectarian outfits who double as Al Qaeda representatives.

the horrid scenario you are suggesting will be a dream come true for LeT. in the past at least twice it has tried to start a conflict between Indian and Pakistani military because it sees them both as mortal enemy now since the Pakistani involvement of WoT and clamp down on LeT in Pakistan (I understand its not good enough for Indians but it has happened and acknowledged by Indian governments).

coming back to Taseer's scenario, this will cause nuclear war between the two countries. there is no other way of saying this.
also note that Nawaz has raised his own army of about 4000 strong ,specially trained troops that are not part of Pakistani military and they protect his Raiwand palace, PM house and his brother's CM house and other Sharif business empires. the details and background of these people is unknown they can be sourced or trained from Nawaz Sherif's sectarian allies or trained from Middle east.
they are meant to stop the assault of 111 brigade if it tries to topple the government and buy enough time to Nawaz and his family to escape the country. I will share details on a new thread for all my brothers who love to feast on exciting and controversial content :) reason to mention his personal army was that he doesnt normally trust Pakistan military personal anymore and might have his own private army guards and that guy maybe not SSG commando (there is some contradiction here, why should a nawaz paid personal guard jeopardize nawaz and the sub continent by attempting on the life of Modi and other state guests? well same logic if SSG can be infiltrated by Islamist then so can his personal guards)

they say prevention is better than cure so, no private security guard should be allowed at that place and all VIP's should be the responsibility of the hosts.

while we are at it.
can we please point out who can target Nawaz sherif? why did he need that special security on a short visit which will showcase India's top of the line security forces.

Islamist terrorists?
Indian religious terrorists?
Naxalites?
others?

LOLLL, Nawaz will fall back on some of his Commados to defend him?
Hope they do a good job of protecting his "high-value" body.
Some high-value assets in Mehran and Kamra were not so lucky in the past.
Or maybe they were not "high-value" enough? :what:

I hope the commando is not even needed to be there, let alone armed.
Nawaz has no threat from Islamists, his party has come to power through their direct approval when all other secular parties were targeted during elections and his party members are patterns and supporters of banned sectarian outfits who double as Al Qaeda representatives.

the horrid scenario you are suggesting will be a dream come true for LeT. in the past at least twice it has tried to start a conflict between Indian and Pakistani military because it sees them both as mortal enemy now since the Pakistani involvement of WoT and clamp down on LeT in Pakistan (I understand its not good enough for Indians but it has happened and acknowledged by Indian governments).

coming back to Taseer's scenario, this will cause nuclear war between the two countries. there is no other way of saying this.
also note that Nawaz has raised his own army of about 4000 strong ,specially trained troops that are not part of Pakistani military and they protect his Raiwand palace, PM house and his brother's CM house and other Sharif business empires. the details and background of these people is unknown they can be sourced or trained from Nawaz Sherif's sectarian allies or trained from Middle east.
they are meant to stop the assault of 111 brigade if it tries to topple the government and buy enough time to Nawaz and his family to escape the country. I will share details on a new thread for all my brothers who love to feast on exciting and controversial content :) reason to mention his personal army was that he doesnt normally trust Pakistan military personal anymore and might have his own private army guards and that guy maybe not SSG commando (there is some contradiction here, why should a nawaz paid personal guard jeopardize nawaz and the sub continent by attempting on the life of Modi and other state guests? well same logic if SSG can be infiltrated by Islamist then so can his personal guards)

they say prevention is better than cure so, no private security guard should be allowed at that place and all VIP's should be the responsibility of the hosts.

while we are at it.
can we please point out who can target Nawaz sherif? why did he need that special security on a short visit which will showcase India's top of the line security forces.

Islamist terrorists?
Indian religious terrorists?
Naxalites?
others?
naxalites do not attack in cities.. they dont have the capability. Their main base is deep jungle and they prefer to operate near their den.

LOLLL, Nawaz will fall back on some of his Commados to defend him?
Hope they do a good job of protecting his "high-value" body.
Some high-value assets in Mehran and Kamra were not so lucky in the past.
Or maybe they were not "high-value" enough? :what:
Pity Indra or Rajiv Gandhi are not around to answer that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom