What's new

Nawas Sharif, Protected by Pakistani commandos

Status
Not open for further replies.
bla bla bla bla.........

I am trained to hit where it hurts the most. It was your countrymen who bring in the Salman Taseer incident. That forced me to bring in Indira Gandhi incident.

You like to dig more into this?

You call that hitting where it hurts the most?

You think a lot of Indians care that Indira bit the bullet so to speak?

Surprising that they will let a Pakistani(non Head of State) be in the Rashtrapati Bhawan.

That single Pakistani commando might start killing. Salman Taseer's guard killed him because he became an Islamist. What is to prevent the Pakistani commando from trying to kill Modi. For all anyone knows he can be an Islamist too. Its not as if he will be subject to condemnation by Pakistani public, they showered roses on the killer of Salman Taseer because of his service to Islam.

I hope the commando is not allowed in armed.

I am sure adequate measures are in place to prevent any such incident.

bla bla bla bla.........

I am trained to hit where it hurts the most. It was your countrymen who bring in the Salman Taseer incident. That forced me to bring in Indira Gandhi incident.

You like to dig more into this?
Doesnt matter. Fact is that it doesnt take much to turn a Pakistani into an aspiring ghazi/mujahid/whatever.

No non Head of State Pakistani should be allowed in the Rashtrapati bhawan, or if allowed, must not be armed.
The single Pakistani commando that is being allowed in the Rashtrapati bhawan must be unarmed.

BTW this is a pretty common practice, nothing unusual at all.

So ?
Im sure there were security checks conducted for the Governor of Punjab as well, or how Airforce and Army officers tried to kill Musharraf.

Looks like you are one of the most misinformed people in the world.

Salman Taseer was given protection by regular Policemen, who were deputed to his detail.

PM gets his security from a special purpose force only deputed to securing the PM and President. The difference in standards is like day and night.

Doesnt matter. Fact is that it doesnt take much to turn a Pakistani into an aspiring ghazi/mujahid/whatever.

No non Head of State Pakistani should be allowed in the Rashtrapati bhawan, or if allowed, must not be armed.
The single Pakistani commando that is being allowed in the Rashtrapati bhawan must be unarmed.
Be careful now, 8-10 Pakistani Commandos are enough to take over India. :sniper:

Last edited:
Be careful now, 8-10 Pakistani Commandos are enough to take over India. :sniper:

Is this what you learned in the basement of a Mandir sitting in the pandits lap?

Never been to a Mandir in my life. Waste of time. Waste of life.

actually religin is, but I will stop here, the Ban hammer is falling

Sikhs commandos were the ones who killed their own PM Indira Gandhi. So how can our PM trust Indian security guards?

Its good that our own commandos will accompany him.

Trolling aside that's a small batch of just 8-10 personnel that's a regular for most head of a state on foreign visit, there would be more 2-3 times the number of Indian commandos accompanying him who will be predominantly responsible for his security

idiots.gif

Never been to a Mandir in my life. Waste of time. Waste of life.

actually religin is, but I will stop here, the Ban hammer is falling
Yes please stop! Just because you are an Atheist, doesn't give you the right to taunt at someone's Belief

Yes please stop! Just because you are an Atheist, doesn't give you the right to taunt at someone's Belief

Okies :(

Edit my previous post referring to 72 you know what.

Let's leave on a more peaceful note :cheers:

And Damn if I care if some bearded virgins who can never get laid wants to kill Modi.

Tell them to shoot themselves in the head so they can meet the 72 hooris in heaven quicker.

what if he really fired a burst in MOdi's head ...India will go in turmoil and anarchy while we may lose few brave men and useless Pm ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom