What's new

Nawas Sharif, Protected by Pakistani commandos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure they are given a free tour guide to Jyoti Singh's bus ride.

But they still come :bunny:.

However what's happening with all cricket stadium in pakistan, turned into mujra club yet?

IMHO...people like @Windjammer make a negative contribution to the indo-pak society
Constantly digging out negative news on India can not be considered as q positive contribution....I respect his contribution to the defense fraternity in PDF , but completely disregard his views on geopolitical issues

If any Indians CONSISTENTLY indulge in such activities....I have little respect for them as well

IMHO...people like @Windjammer make a negative contribution to the indo-pak society
Constantly digging out negative news on India can not be considered as q positive contribution....I respect his contribution to the defense fraternity in PDF , but completely disregard his views on geopolitical issues

If any Indians CONSISTENTLY indulge in such activities....I have little respect for them as well

You sound like an old hag here in PDF. Who were you in your previous avatar?:azn:

You sound like an old hag here in PDF. Who were you in your previous avatar?:azn:
I was always here....It took me few months to be okay with a website hosted in pakistan :P

Srilankan Cricket team still cannot get out of that 'hospitality'.

Your own countrymen (in thousands) can't get out of the love the nationalists Hindu countrymen (from Shiv Sena, BJP and RSS) have shown them in their own country, in their own state and in their own city.

That is, burning, torturing and killing Christians and Muslims in their OWN homes at night while they sleep and in numbers. I know a few Indian Christians and Muslims here in the US, if you hear what had happened to their families while the current PM was the CM of their state, you'd have tears in your eyes.
In my opinion, Fundamental Hindus are in MUCH MORE numbers than the Islamists. There are two grave threats to the world, the one of from Talibastards and the other one from the religious Hinduism. The world will eventually start to pay attention to it.
Let alone the hospitality deal. You don't' have much room to talk here. You guys elected a person as your leader who's commit insane amounts of human rights violations against minorities in India. It says a lot about the culture and the society and how 'tolerant and open' that really is....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom