What's new

Nawas Sharif, Protected by Pakistani commandos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like you are one of the most misinformed people in the world.

Salman Taseer was given protection by regular Policemen, who were deputed to his detail.

PM gets his security from a special purpose force only deputed to securing the PM and President. The difference in standards is like day and night.

1368351841_applause-gif-3.gif

Surprising that they will let a Pakistani(non Head of State) be in the Rashtrapati Bhawan.

That single Pakistani commando might start killing. Salman Taseer's guard killed him because he became an Islamist. What is to prevent the Pakistani commando from trying to kill Modi. For all anyone knows he can be an Islamist too. Its not as if he will be subject to condemnation by Pakistani public, they showered roses on the killer of Salman Taseer because of his service to Islam.

I hope the commando is not allowed in armed.

and what is this rubbish? are you Idnains gone out of your little leftover brain?

what if he really fired a burst in MOdi's head ...India will go in turmoil and anarchy while may lose few brave men and useless Pm ..

Nothing's gonna happen.

Even if they try, they are going to miss from point blank range even

Surprising that they will let a Pakistani(non Head of State) be in the Rashtrapati Bhawan.

That single Pakistani commando might start killing. Salman Taseer's guard killed him because he became an Islamist. What is to prevent the Pakistani commando from trying to kill Modi. For all anyone knows he can be an Islamist too. Its not as if he will be subject to condemnation by Pakistani public, they showered roses on the killer of Salman Taseer because of his service to Islam.

I hope the commando is not allowed in armed.
give+man+2+medals-manmohan+singh-facebook+portfolio.jpg

Pics of the Pakistani SPG (are they called SPG over there too?) please

No. Not even close. Governor was protected by a Police detail, whereas the ones who tried to kill Mushy were never even cleared to be in the vicinity of Mush.

On point: SSG detail, who'll be accompanying Nawazoo is the same detail that is deployed to protect visiting heads of state. These people are thoroughly vetted.

Now, my personal view...... would it be that bad if some Indian security officer tries to shoot Nawaza badmash? :sarcastic:

So ?
Im sure there were security checks conducted for the Governor of Punjab as well, or how Airforce and Army officers tried to kill Musharraf.

i dont know the difference between your jokes and trolls :D

They are both.

It's not like I achieve something in life by chest thumping on the internet.

Actually, that would make me seem even more of a looser.

On point: SSG detail, who'll be accompanying Nawazoo is the same detail that is deployed to protect visiting heads of state. These people are thoroughly vetted.

Now, my personal view...... would it be that bad if some Indian security officer tries to shoot Nawaza badmash? :sarcastic:

@ExtraOdinary

See that, I got that right. I am not so stupid on Pakistani military matters after all :D

No. Not even close. Governor was protected by a Police detail, whereas the ones who tried to kill Mushy were never even cleared to be in the vicinity of Mush.

He is my favourite PM, the bestest ever. Kisi ki nazar na lag jae aisi haste khelte masoom par.. :girl_wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom