What's new

No bearded cop to guard VVIPs

i think you are forgetting the beard is not the problem, it is the ideology.
i'll call the gov actions as religious discrimination, and its not going to solve anything.

You are right, it is not the beard but the ideology behind the beard. Unfortunately, Govts can not see the ideology or the mind of the man. They sees only the beard or the lack of it. The beard stems from a certain ideology. Everyone knows the Sunnat. Some flaunt it. Some don't. Not wearing a beard can mean two things. It may mean that the person does not like beards or that the person would love to wear a beard but does not wish to arouse suspicion.....yet. Govts are really blind. Branding blind Govts as discriminatory only strengthen the hands of those who wear the beard as a mark of their identity.

You are right, it is not the beard but the ideology behind the beard. Unfortunately, Govts can not see the ideology or the mind of the man. They sees only the beard or the lack of it. The beard stems from a certain ideology. Everyone knows the Sunnat. Some flaunt it. Some don't. Not wearing a beard can mean two things. It may mean that the person does not like beards or that the person would love to wear a beard but does not wish to arouse suspicions.....yet. Govts are really blind.

Before commenting on Sunnah, tell us; What kind of ideology trigger genocides over cow
slaughter.

I was banned on this forum by T-Faz for calling monkey a monkey.

Before commenting on Sunnah, tell us; What kind of ideology trigger genocides over cow
slaughter.

I was banned on this forum by T-Faz for calling monkey a monkey.

I did not participate in that madness, I am sure that you are not participating in this one. If we can still communicate in a sane manner as intelligent and responsible human beings, nothing like it. If we can't, fine. You tell me.

lol Muslims discriminating against Muslims in a country that was based on so called "Pure" Islamic values, funny isnt it ? How can Pakistan call for unity among muslim nations where you dont even trust a man with a beard in your own country ? lol There goes the so called Muslim brotherhood rhetoric.

There is no discrimination here. There have been 10 guards who were removed, and they just happened to have beards. Nowhere does it say that having a bear was the reason for their removal.

Thank you. Seems like people aren't reading the whole article and just commenting for the sake of it

assalam alaikum

Did we forget the attackers on 9/11 all of them were clean shave if m not wrong if an extremists wanna plan something he will do more then shaving his shave if it is required. i don't think it is a good idea.

TARIQ

Yup exactly sir. Extremism prevailing in Pakistani society is alarming.It really worries me. I knew that we Pakistanis are 'Jazbati' people but the reaction of many Pakistanis on Taseer's death was.....:cry::cry:
May ALLAH protect us !!!

All thanks to America's war on terror and the destabilization of our region!

I remember before the invasion of Afghanistan, a lot of Pakistani youth looked up to western culture and liberalism was prevailing in our society, but a few years after the invasion of Afghanistan the same youth who used to wear jeans and T-shirts are wearing Shalwar Kameez and religious Topis (i forgot what their called)!

All thanks to America and its policy's!:usflag::usflag::usflag:

lol Muslims discriminating against Muslims in a country that was based on so called "Pure" Islamic values, funny isnt it ? How can Pakistan call for unity among muslim nations where you dont even trust a man with a beard in your own country ? lol There goes the so called Muslim brotherhood rhetoric.

I am sure no one here is going to be able to answer that!

This is not discrimination. Discrimination occurs when hatred is involved.

This is fear and paranoia.

Thank you. Seems like people aren't reading the whole article and just commenting for the sake of it

BB had at one time specifically asked that she not be provided security personnel that have a beard. That was, offcourse, before she was killed.

My uncle was telling me( speaking of BB) when Zia died she said something to the tune that" allah kay kaam main kon dakhal dai sakta hai"..

Last edited:
I can only say this..

Aie Khasa Khasan-e-Rasool Waqt-e-Dua Hai
Umat Per Tare Aakey Ajab Waqat Para Hai

We are exactly where our enemies want us(whoever they may be) fighting,divided,frustrated,questioning our own faiths.May ALLAH save us from ourselves.

This is not discrimination. Discrimination occurs when hatred is involved.

This is fear and paranoia.

fear & paranoia leads to....................... well lets ask Hitler or to a lesser extent, Joe McCarthy.

Actually I remember back when BB was ruling and some religious parties were headed to Isloo................We was pulled over just cuz 2 of my cousins had beards. Not to mention the police crack down in our area before the agitation, the cops wanted to detain PML workers just so that they cannot go to or organize processions.
Just wanted to mention that in passing........... Democracy & claims of personal liberation in Pak are total BS!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom