What's new

No bakra this Eid

Islamphobic dipshits have no place in our forum
Perm banned

The ancient one appears in action . :p :p :p

Agreed. Although I am for the ban on religious debates ( leads only to trolling especially considering the High number of trolls) however that does not mean that islamophobia can be tolerated and rubbish such as that can be overlooked. Insulting Islam is akin to insulting 97% Pakistanis in a Pakistani forum which is akin to insulting pakistan on a Pakistani forum.

As for the thread. Every year there are drives like this in India and a hashtags such as this. I remember in 2012 many were questioning why sacrifice.

Allah has created all the creatures with particular roles. Cattle are made for us to consume in moderation and this is common between all the three Abrahimic faiths i.e. Judaism, Christianity and Islam and combined they form 75% of the world's population so I really doubt what you mean by the civilised world. India is not part of civilised world since human get lynched for eating the beef.

So only the cow's life is precious? and BTW why do you eat fish or even vegetables, fruits and/or plants because they are also alive and modern science tells us that they feel but they express in ways we cannot understand. So will you stop taking lives of these innocent plants too for your "selfishness"?

Rather in every breathe, you kill millions of microbial organisms.... do you think about their rights too?
You should better not breathe and kill those innocents.
BTW all the world leaders of non-Muslim congratulated us here are a few

1. India equates cow to humans and the punishment for killing a cow is the same as killing a human.

Intelligence is not the only criteria for respect in Hinduism, its measured by your contribution to society.

Since a cow is a contributing member of Indian society, Hindu ethics and morality dictates that it be given the protection of that same society just like any human being.

2. Indian value system is to minimize harm to other living creatures while consuming food. Fruits and vegetables are part of a symbiotic system where we consume their flesh and their seeds finds their way into the ground for germination. The relations is Symbiotic, and not parasitic.

In fact for those who practice even a stricter code (Jains, brahmins,,etc), even roots of plants are forbidden since eating them would kill the whole plant and make humans a parasite. E.g. onions, potato etc.

3. Breathing is not voluntary, and many bacteria's continue to live in our guts, nostrils etc. However, many Jains and brahmin take precautions to even prevent that harm.

201505010940464b6.jpg

4. Consuming flesh of dead animals is not the same as sacrifice. If it is then this sacrifice during Eid has no special significance since even McDonalds does "sacrifice" on a daily basis.

5. Even among christians, the concept of animal sacrifice has been eliminated on moral and ethical grounds. Same with Hindus who eliminated this practice over 2000 years ago.

6. Finally, the concept of "sacrifice" is symbolic since Abraham himself substituted his child for a goat. So you can very well substitute a goat with a vegetable or a plant. That fact that you dont, points to barbaric and malefic intent.

I knew this thread has something to do with India. @Narendra Trump how about you enjoy eid with peace love and tranquility rather then post stupid stuff and mock India for it.
saw his mom with someone not-dad... who knows,
Wow, dude you're a mod. The above stuff doesn't suits you.

1. India equates cow to humans and the punishment for killing a cow is the same as killing a human.

Intelligence is not the only criteria for respect in Hinduism, its measured by your contribution to society.

Since a cow is a contributing member of Indian society, Hindu ethics and morality dictates that it be given the protection of that same society just like any human being.

2. Indian value system is to minimize harm to other living creatures while consuming food. Fruits and vegetables are part of a symbiotic system where we consume their flesh and their seeds finds their way into the ground for germination. The relations is Symbiotic, and not parasitic.

In fact for those who practice even a stricter code (Jains, brahmins,,etc), even roots of plants are forbidden since eating them would kill the whole plant and make humans a parasite. E.g. onions, potato etc.

3. Breathing is not voluntary, and many bacteria's continue to live in our guts, nostrils etc. However, many Jains and brahmin take precautions to even prevent that harm.

201505010940464b6.jpg

4. Consuming flesh of dead animals is not the same as sacrifice. If it is then this sacrifice during Eid has no special significance since even McDonalds does "sacrifice" on a daily basis.

5. Even among christians, the concept of animal sacrifice has been eliminated on moral and ethical grounds. Same with Hindus who eliminated this practice over 2000 years ago.

6. Finally, the concept of "sacrifice" is symbolic since Abraham himself substituted his child for a goat. So you can very well substitute a goat with a vegetable or a plant. That fact that you dont, points to barbaric and malefic intent.
Now read all what have wrote a few times and see who is at loggerhead with the civilised world?
Muslim, Jews, Christians and Chinese all consume meat and we form the civilised world and you are at odds with it.

Last edited:
You are not making any sense. ignored

Why surprised? You were dealing with a well known troll who has been trolling on multiple threads.

I have absolutely no idea what is the fetish in posting rubbish against a religion or country on their forum. They really are miserable in their sorry lives.

Muslims have celebrated eid for 1400 years and will continue to celebrate it till the judgment day. We require no validation from anyone and these sacrifices will contain the sacrificial animals allotted to Muslims.

Its time we stop explaining ourselves to insignificant bigots who have made up their minds about us long before they showed up here.

Why surprised? You were dealing with a well known troll who has been trolling on multiple threads.

I have absolutely no idea what is the fetish in posting rubbish against a religion or country on their forum. They really are miserable in their sorry lives.

Muslims have celebrated eid for 1400 years and will continue to celebrate it till the judgment day. We require no validation from anyone and these sacrifices will contain the sacrificial animals allotted to Muslims.

Its time we stop explaining ourselves to insignificant bigots who have made up their minds about us long before they showed up here.

No explanations can justify the slaughter of innocent creatures and spilling of innocent blood.

Not unless its a life or death situation, then too one has the option of laying down one's own life for the sake of another life.

Totally agreed. It was my first interaction with him and I forget that their sole purpose of existence on this forum is just to troll and not learn. But in the process, they expose their ignorance and stupidness in front of us the humans.

We can easily see that at what side of the line they stand. Muslims, Christians, Jews and Chinese Buddhist all eat meat and none of these religions equates an animal to human beings. These hindus lynch humans for eating the meat of an animal.

Of course, we don't need anyone's permission and Alhamdulillah we have an independent country and we can celebrate what we want, as we want and when we want.

Long live Pakistan ..

Last edited:
Got no problem with that do as you please in your country i will just mock your media,s reaction to it :D
Those of us who are not vegans dont see killing animals for food as barbaric

Got no problem with that do as you please in your country i will just mock your media,s reaction to it :D

Agreed. Their country their rules. They can ban animal slaughter for all I care.
Meanwhile we will farm these animals and we will eat them and cook them with masalas and vegetables to make the taste more exciting and enjoy the bounties of Allah blessed upon us.

The most funny thing I find is when these troll Indians say we sacrifice cow to piss off Indians and Hindus. The fact is that India is not that important. We sacrifice cow for greater reward ( due to belief that larger sacrifice has greater reward) and we simply have the freedom to do it. The house sacrificing does not give two hoots about pissing off India.

Anyhow EID Mubarak to everyone here. Let's enjoy it to the fullest

You are stating the obvious.

No barbarian thinks or admits he is a barbarian. He would always claim to be the epitome of culture.

The problem occurs when his values are challenged and he is unable to justify his actions. Then he either has a option of changing his views and values, or just brazing it out.

Give a chance to the animal to fight back or run away, then its at least ethically justifiable. But do you do that ?

What you do is taking advantage of its trust and innocence to satisfy your greed. Not even your need.

Its one thing to do it in a cold country where nothing grows or in a dessert where nothing grows, but its a double sin to do it in a country where every kind of plant and fruits and vegetables grow.

Totally agreed. It was my first interaction with him and I forget that their sole purpose of existence on this forum is just to troll and not learn. But in the process, they expose their ignorance and stupidness in front of us the humans.

We can easily see that at what side of the line they stand. Muslims, Christians, Jews and Chinese Buddhist all eat meat and none of these religions equates an animal to human beings. These hindus lynch humans for eating the meat of an animal.

Of course, we don't need anyone's permission and Alhamdulillah we have an independent country and we can celebrate what we want, as we want and when we want.

Long live Pakistan ..

Don't you live in Sweden ? :lol:

Agreed. Their country their rules. They can ban animal slaughter for all I care.
Meanwhile we will farm these animals and we will eat them and cook them with masalas and vegetables to make the taste more exciting and enjoy the bounties of Allah blessed upon us.

The most funny thing I find is when these troll Indians say we sacrifice cow to piss off Indians and Hindus. The fact is that India is not that important. We sacrifice cow for greater reward ( due to belief that larger sacrifice has greater reward) and we simply have the freedom to do it. The house sacrificing does not give two hoots about pissing off India.

Anyhow EID Mubarak to everyone here. Let's enjoy it to the fullest

In that case you should sacrifice an elephant since that will give you still greater reward :lol:

How about sacrificing a Blue whale for the biggest reward of all ? :cheesy:

View attachment 422380
While the charts and the figures don't agree with youyou
http://beef2live.com/story-world-beef-exports-ranking-countries-0-106903

http://www.micausa.org/2017-world-beef-trade-major-exporters/
How do you manage to produce and export millions of ton beef without harming these living things ????

I agree and it is a sin and it is a moral and ethical wrong.

The british inspired laws has still has not caught up to the ancient Hindu value system. The muslim and christian "values" insist on making buffalo available for slaughter.

The Constitution however asks for the protection of ALL milch animals.

Back
Top Bottom