What's new

No bakra this Eid

Tomorrow Gau Rakshaks will be super active and the liberals will cry. Sacrifing cows , specially in BJP ruled states will be a very daring proposition.

Is sacrificing a cow just to p!$$ off Hindus realy worth it?

Last year there was lot of checking in the highway dhabas about the biryani. Expect the same this year also

My family in Pakistan will sacrifice one cow and one goat. While I have "hissa" in a cow here with my Arab and Swedish friends. Enjoying cow steaks

Tomorrow Gau Rakshaks will be super active and the liberals will cry. Sacrifing cows , specially in BJP ruled states will be a very daring proposition.

Is sacrificing a cow just to p!$$ off Hindus realy worth it?

Last year there was lot of checking in the highway dhabas about the biryani. Expect the same this year also
How can a food item piss off anyone? We don't like pork but we don't get pissed off if non-Muslims eat it. It is their life so their choice.

Cow meat is tasty especially her legs and brain (siri payee). I'm not fan of Kaleji though but I really like beef kebabs, sheesh kebab, beef nihari with special lahori naan and a lot more..
Imagine the nicely grilled beef with right reasoning, mouth-watering aroma... it is next level of spirituality :partay::D
the-cow.png

Last edited:
How can a food item piss off anyone? We don't like pork but we don't get pissed off if non-Muslims eat it. It is their life so their choice.
You know very well why sacrifycing cows is going to piss off hindus. Dont try to act naive.

I can also say how can a mere drawing piss off the Muslims so much so that there is a terrorist attack and riots in various countries

You know very well why sacrifycing cows is going to piss off hindus. Dont try to act naive.

I can also say how can a mere drawing piss off the Muslims so much so that there is a terrorist attack and riots in various countries

which drawing? :o::o:
I think you shouldn't derail the thread. This thread is "No Bakra This Eid" means the OP is going the cow way... :lol:

which drawing? :o::o:
I think you shouldn't derail the thread. This thread is "No Bakra This Eid" means the OP is going the cow way... :lol:
Why are you acting so Naive. You know very well which drawing.

BTW I am not trying to derail the thread but was giving an analogy

Regarding the title of the thread you are free to do whatever you want in your country because your country your rules. We will see what happens in our country

there was a poster who said something about "Niyat" while sacrificing, I have a simple question regarding it.

Is the sacrifice really valid if your niyat is to piss off the Hindus The OP seems to be very clear in his Niyat while starting this thread. And so are a lot of other Pakistani posters. I dont want to teach you your religion but just do some introspection

And for god's sake dont act Naive. You know perfectly what I am talking about

Back
Top Bottom