What's new

Human Child sacrificed in Hindu Ritual in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Online Islamists and their weird delusions, Hinduism has human-animal marriage tradition simply because I saw an image of a tribal marrying a dog who prolly isn't even a Hindu. Hinduism has cow shit eating tradition simply because some Indians do and post such things online. Similarly now Hinduism has child sacrifice tradition simply because I saw some video of same happening somewhere in India.

But don't call us terrorists, it doesn't represent my faith. Don't call me camel piss drinker, it doesn't represent my faith. Don't call me a pedophile groomer, it doesn't represent my faith. Don't call me a goatshagger, that doesn't represent my faith. Don't call me a wife beater, it doesn't represent my faith.

And just a few days ago Pakistanis killed goats, calling it "sacrifice" as if they'd love these goats as their own. This supposed pagan origin ritual stems from a belief of a man who intended to kill his own son but killed a goat instead.

Stupidity exists everywhere it seems.

Last edited:
Trigger warning would be appreciated on this thread 😢

It could save many of us from PTSD.

Wtf 🫣 these Hindus are pure evil.
Watching the clip, I noticed no Hindu worshipper in the crowd even flinched, like it was a very normal thing to see!

This Hindu child slaughter must end

To clarify, this video really happened, that too recently. Happened in a tribal area of West Bengal. The baby was long dead, and poor thing was dug out. Really repulsive tribal practice. Hope they somehow eradicate it.

I can see the OP salivating uncontrollably because he got a video to share that makes India look bad. Congrats

And just a few days ago Pakistanis killed goats, calling it "sacrifice" as if they'd love these goats as their own. This supposed pagan origin ritual stems from a belief of a man who intended to kill his own son but killed a goat instead.

Stupidity exists everywhere.
Better killing goats and handing them out to the poor than murdering literal children, honestly nothing really stupid about that, it's a beneficial social custom that unites people on a day and does good for the community. It's a healthy trust builder.

Trigger warning would be appreciated on this thread 😢

It could save many of us from PTSD.

Wtf 🫣 these Hindus are pure evil.
Watching the clip, I noticed no Hindu worshipper in the crowd even flinched, like it was a very normal thing to see!

This Hindu child slaughter must end
The matter being portrayed as human child sacrifice is actually something else, possibly involving a situation where the child was already deceased due to other reasons. If it had truly been a case of human child sacrifice, it would have caused widespread chaos in the Indian media.

Better killing goats and handing them out to the poor than murdering literal children, honestly nothing really stupid about that, it's a beneficial social custom that unites people on a day and does good for the community. It's a healthy trust builder.
It is morally incorrect to be brutal towards any living being, whether it is a human or a goat.

Yes that's a question of social contract philosophy and I agree. We don't kill members of our own species. But my argument is that considering we kill so many animals per year for our own consumption, why organize a massive onslaught and then call it "sacrifice?"

Secondly, I never celebrate the killing of the animal that went for my consumption. I pray for it's salvation. It's killing is just something I cannot avoid.

All I am claiming is there is also fault in our rituals, which are rooted in pre-Islamic paganism, not in Muhammed's teachings. Most "Islamic rituals" today resemble pre-Islamic paganism.

Also this mass "sacrifice" of animals came from a teaching of an ancient human with the intent to kill his own son, which people try symbolize by killing goats.

It does have a clear analogue to what's being discussed in this thread.

Last edited:
Online Islamists and their weird delusions, Hinduism has human-animal marriage tradition simply because I saw an image of a tribal marrying a dog who prolly isn't even a Hindu. Hinduism has cow shit eating tradition simply because some Indians do and post such things online. Similarly now Hinduism has child sacrifice tradition simply because I saw some video of same happening somewhere in India.

But don't call us terrorists, it doesn't represent my faith. Don't call me camel piss drinker, it doesn't represent my faith. Don't call me a pedophile groomer, it doesn't represent my faith. Don't call me a goatshagger, that doesn't represent my faith. Don't call me a wife beater, it doesn't represent my faith.
Stfu you dothead mofo. Suk a Brahmin cok!

Ban human sacrifices in Hinduism!

Alhamdulillah for Muhammad Bin Qasim R.H. for civilizing many people of the subcontinent.

Literally everything you said is what’s practiced by your breed. Oh the irony…

Stupidity exists everywhere.
Murtad, there’s a difference between sacrificing an animal and donating a portion of its meat to the poor vs beheading babies and giving it to idols.
But ofc murtad are the most brain dead breed on the planet. You don’t have the mental capability to understand.

To clarify, this video really happened, that too recently. Happened in a tribal area of West Bengal. The baby was long dead, and poor thing was dug out. Really repulsive tribal practice. Hope they somehow eradicate it.

I can see the OP salivating uncontrollably because he got a video to share that makes India look bad. Congrats
This isn’t the first time humans have been sacrificed in Hindu rituals. There’s literal videos of humans being killed in these rituals. Maybe if you weren’t high on cow piss you would know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom