What's new

No bakra this Eid

Cow is halal food and people need food hindu extremists don't create unnecessary hurdles , Brahmans should save their own cows only.

That is your jihadi point of view. I have my own and there is nothing you can do about it.

You are back to Humans are animals argument. Are we superior to animals or are we no better ? make up your mind.
There is a moral argument to be made in favour of the sanctity of all life and thus not killing living things for your needs but people should be free and not judged based on what they choose to eat.

Been in countless situations where all sorts of people are ordering all sorts of food, some are veg, some wont have pork, others avoid beef.. the bread still gets passed around and nobody is the moral superior of others.

That is your jihadi point of view. I have my own and there is nothing you can do about it.

Yes please have your own opinion and let other people have theirs also , cow is delicious food for non hindus and they eat it , if you are prohibited it dosnt means every one is prohibited.

Yes please have your own opinion and let other people have theirs also , cow is delicious food for non hindus and they eat it , if you are prohibited it dosnt means every one is prohibited.

Like I said, I am not the one holding the sword in my hands.

Those slaughtering innocent animals are the one's holding the sword.

Drugs are fantastic too, they are illegal. Not everything delicious and fantastic or desirable is permitted, or legal.

There is a moral argument to be made in favour of the sanctity of all life and thus not killing living things for your needs but people should be free and not judged based on what they choose to eat.

Been in countless situations where all sorts of people are ordering all sorts of food, some are veg, some wont have pork, others avoid beef.. the bread still gets passed around and nobody is the moral superior of others.

People are free to choose what they eat, they are not free to choose who or what they KILL.

There is a considerable difference between the Two.

Othewise by that logic, slavery will be permitted too.

Like I said, I am not the one holding the sword in my hands.

Those slaughtering innocent animals are the one's holding the sword.

Drugs are fantastic too, they are illegal. Not everything delicious and fantastic or desirable is permitted, or legal.

No No its not drug its simple delicious meat. Maybe you should give it a try you will change your views after eating good healthy beef .

No No its not drug its simple delicious meat. Maybe you should give it a try you will change your views after eating good healthy beef .

Maybe you should try drugs and prostitution and maybe you will enjoy it more and change your mind about those too.

SO how about taking your own advice ?

Maybe you should try drugs and prostitution and maybe you will enjoy it more and change your mind about those too.

SO how about taking your own advice ?

These things are harmful but cow meat will give you protein and good source of energy.
cow-burger-21767135.jpg

These things are harmful but cow meat will give you protein and good source of energy.
cow-burger-21767135.jpg

Drugs in moderation is not harmful.

Prostitution with condom is not harmful.

Red Meat however is harmful however you eat it.

From cholesterol to Mad cow disease to prostrate cancer. All proven by medical science.

Otherwise why not eat dead humans for good proteins and source of energy ?

Mene socha tha ke pelay se shadi shuda ho?
first eid ul azha after marriage bro.

Got married this year.

From cholesterol to Mad cow disease to prostrate cancer. All proven by medical science.

:rofl: Says who?

You are stupid.

Eating cow meat is healthy for the body. Cow is halal food and is permissible to eat in Islam.

Only if you eat too much red meat does it become unhealthy.

first eid ul azha after marriage bro.

Got married this year.

:rofl: Says who?
Don't argue with idiots.

We have already explained to this retard.

Eating cow meat is not harmful to the body if not eating too much.

You can also get disease from eating chickens like bird flu, but not as severe as diseases found in pork.

Stop being retarded.

Hindus should not force others on eating habits please save your own cow , if some one wants to eats their cow its not your problem they should be allowed ofc.
meanwhile Nepalis (hindus) slaughter and throw away carcuses of buffaloes annually... to please their gods.

We would slaughter cow, bulls, goats, sheeps, camels and everything else that Islam permits us to in Pakistan.

@Vishwabalas You sanghis slaughter humans in organized pogroms like Gujarat and Muzaffarnagar. Rape women and burn whole societies to ashes.

Keep your love for animals to yourself. We would slaughter cows and eat them in different delicious recipes.

Ain't nobody is going to stay away from eating that mouthwatering barbecue after reading your BS.

You are stupid.

Eating cow meat is healthy for the body. Cow is halal food and is permissible to eat in Islam.

Don't argue with idiots.

We have already explained to this retard.

Eating cow meat is not harmful to the body if not eating too much.

You can also get disease from eating chickens like bird flu, but not as severe as diseases found in pork.

Stop being retarded.
hes a dirty troll reported several times yet here he is...

meanwhile Nepalis (hindus) slaughter and throw away carcuses of buffaloes annually... to please their gods.

I can see 25 cows, 3 goats and 2 camels right in front of my home. Whole neighborhood has gathered their cattle at one place.

Thinking to take their pic and send it to RSS official social media accounts. Karlo jo karna hai.:lol:

You are stupid.

First it was cow. Now you can't slaughter ox, bulls and even camels in India.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...alo-camel-ox-to-invite-gangsters-act-4824290/

In few years even goats slaughter would be banned.

They have no issues or special love for cows or any animals. Their real issue is with muslims. If not animal slaughter, it would be azan, mosque, beards, skull caps, burqa or anything Islamic they would start targeting.

Back
Top Bottom