What's new

Nine Indian Soldiers Killed in Longest Counter Insurgency Encounter of IOK History

No insurgency can survive without the support of the locals for so long. The writing on the wall has been very clear for many decades now but the Indian politicians are blind and too dumb to recognize it. If I were the PM of India, I would cut losses and declare Kashmir as not part of India on my day 1 in office. Why should I even waste my time and resources to try convincing them to be part of India. I fully support their desire to join Pakistan or go Independent. I do not want an option of they being part of India.
It’ll never happen, because whoever the pm is, they’ll always be known as the person who lost kashmir and that will always be their legacy, a insult. Pride and ego have a lot to do with this aswell.

it wouldn’t be beyond them, the brainwashed general populace in India is already blaming Pakistan, calling for more “surgical strikes”. Instead of fixing the problem at home, they think that somehow bombing Pakistan solves their insurgency issues.
Who knows how long before there’s another big false flag and another Indian attempt to toss the blame over the border. Being honest, I’d love to see them try again. This time with HQ-9P waiting.
I think they will use BLA or Ttp to attack on our security forces to level the no. These non believers will not try their fate this time.

It’ll never happen, because whoever the pm is, they’ll always be known as the person who lost kashmir and that will always be their legacy, a insult. Pride and ego have a lot to do with this aswell.

Great leaders are the ones who accept sunk costs. I hope India will get such a leader sooner than later. For now we have a dumb PM who thinks that he can pour more money to convince Kashmiris. What a waste. I want zero paisa to go to Kashmir. Why should my tax money be wasted like this. Kashmir is a waste land with no resources. It is just a big white elephant which sucks up majority of India's revenue.

No insurgency can survive without the support of the locals for so long. The writing on the wall has been very clear for many decades now but the Indian politicians are blind and too dumb to recognize it. If I were the PM of India, I would cut losses and declare Kashmir as not part of India on my day 1 in office. Why should I even waste my time and resources to try convincing them to be part of India. I fully support their desire to join Pakistan or go Independent. I do not want an option of they being part of India.
kashmir should be free country like nepal bhutan in 1947 we buth suffered allot last 73 years both are stupids .
after 200 years people will remeber him wise and intelligent PM . india will not be ignorant like today forever

kashmir should be free country like nepal bhutan in 1947 we buth suffered allot last 73 years both are stupids .

I could careless if they want to be part of Pakistan or be independent. I just want Kashmir to be off India's back.

I could careless if they want to be part of Pakistan or be independent. I just want Kashmir to be off India's back.
bhai you think they will not fight pakistan once they done with india ? :rofl: that is why we already have made them PM PRESIDENT PARLIAMENT AND AUTONOMY
Great leaders are the ones who accept sunk costs. I hope India will get such a leader sooner than later. For now we have a dumb PM who thinks that he can pour more money to convince Kashmiris. What a waste. I want zero paisa to go to Kashmir. Why should my tax money be wasted like this. Kashmir is a waste land with no resources. It is just a big white elephant which sucks up majority of India's revenue.
money is not the issue but attention lives and both countries are busy day and night to fight on every front is the issue . regional peace trade and relations sucks because of this damn issue .

Indian obsession with Kashmir have little to do with money. For thousands years hindu bania was a slave. Cuning but docile Nehru convinced Abdullah Sheikh that his best option to get referendum is by joining India and not hot headed Pakistan who will never give such option to Kashmiris. Same reason Sikhs chose India over Pakistan, again thinking what will these hindus do anyway unlike Pakistan muslims who may take revenge. Little did they know what future hold.

The Indian army are fudging the numbers, the numbers are likely much higher then reported including suicides.

Definitely higher, they always under report and also stagger their casualties to not reduce their morale.

Indian obsession with Kashmir have little to do with money. For thousands years hindu bania was a slave. Cuning but docile Nehru convinced Abdullah Sheikh that his best option to get referendum is by joining India and not hot headed Pakistan who will never give such option to Kashmiris. Same reason Sikhs chose India over Pakistan, again thinking what will these hindus do anyway unlike Pakistan muslims who may take revenge. Little did they know what future hold.

History is history. I want to look ahead. For me Kashmir is useless. Kashmiri People do not want to be part of India and the land is useless with no natural resources. So what is in it for India? Nothing. India has nothing to gain and everything to lose by trying to maintain Kashmir. India should cut her losses and immediately divest Kashmir to the highest bidder.

Two more soldiers killed in poonch , 9+2=11+11 (not reported) :lol:

Not just surrender. Surrender on knees.

I will kneel a thousand times if I can get rid of Kashmir so inexpensively. I am happy that Modi was able to get rid of Air India and OFB. Getting rid of Kashmir should be the next priority of India.

Back
Top Bottom