What's new

Nine Indian Soldiers Killed in Longest Counter Insurgency Encounter of IOK History

The Indian army are fudging the numbers, the numbers are likely much higher then reported including suicides.

Are they going to use this as a pretext for a another attack against Pakistan?

Are they going to use this as a pretext for a another attack against Pakistan?
it wouldn’t be beyond them, the brainwashed general populace in India is already blaming Pakistan, calling for more “surgical strikes”. Instead of fixing the problem at home, they think that somehow bombing Pakistan solves their insurgency issues.
Who knows how long before there’s another big false flag and another Indian attempt to toss the blame over the border. Being honest, I’d love to see them try again. This time with HQ-9P waiting.

it wouldn’t be beyond them, the brainwashed general populace in India is already blaming Pakistan, calling for more “surgical strikes”. Instead of fixing the problem at home, they think that somehow bombing Pakistan solves their insurgency issues.
Who knows how long before there’s another big false flag and another Indian attempt to toss the blame over the border. Being honest, I’d love to see them try again. This time with HQ-9P waiting.

India believes in reunification of Pakistan known as Akhand Bharat, its long documented in RSS and other extremist Hindu ideologies, They cant digest and see Pakistan a rising power, anyway Pakistan needs to be alert for a possible misadventure from brainwashed zombie Sanghis.

India believes in reunification of Pakistan known as Akhand Bharat, its long documented in RSS and other extremist Hindu ideologies, They cant digest and see Pakistan a rising power, anyway Pakistan needs to be alert for a possible misadventure from brainwashed zombie Sanghis.
Rest assured, PAF and PA are monitoring the situation, almost makes you think the HQ-9P being publicized at this point in time was on purpose.

Kashmir is a lost cause. India should let it go. It is waste of resources which could be used to develop rest of India.
I think instead of letting it go, you lot should just let them choose what they want, be with India, Pakistan or independent. Let it be done once and for all, if majority choose india, then that will be that, if not then it gives what the people want. I doubt this will ever happen though.

I think instead of letting it go, you lot should just let them choose what they want, be with India, Pakistan or independent. Let it be done once and for all, if majority choose india, then that will be that, if not then it gives what the people want. I doubt this will ever happen though.
Except Pakistan has been calling for that since 1947, they’ve been calling for a plebiscite since independence. It’s india who’s never been okay with it, and in the words of their own government, they know it’s because the majority of Kashmir will vote to join Pakistan. Yes, more of Kashmir would vote for independence from both today than it would have in 1947, but a majority would still be in Pakistans favor. Pakistan knows this very well too, and hence keeps pushing for the UN to force india to let Kashmiris decide their fate.

Replying to
@drapr007
2 more casualties reported. One from Gujarat, one from Jharkhand/bihar. Their families have been informed..! 😁

No insurgency can survive without the support of the locals for so long. The writing on the wall has been very clear for many decades now but the Indian politicians are blind and too dumb to recognize it. If I were the PM of India, I would cut losses and declare Kashmir as not part of India on my day 1 in office. Why should I even waste my time and resources to try convincing them to be part of India. I fully support their desire to join Pakistan or go Independent. I do not want an option of they being part of India.

Back
Top Bottom