What's new

Nine days and eight lives later, Pakistan holds fire along border

Why don't you let your media visit the loc and prove everything is fine and dandy and no damage has been done, that way you can prove us wrong! We know the sort of reputation your army has when it comes to fighting wars!

The media is all over it, you just need to open your eyes and see the constant media reports. Don't believe everything your pathetic media tells you. There is no black out here, watch the news bulletin of ANY Pakistani channel from the past week.

The worlds most wanted terrorist was found next door it is a matter of oncern for us! If you can harbor bin laden god knows who else you can harbor! Remember your sugar daddy America has. $25 million bounty placed on Saed hafiz! Actually Saed hafiz does a good job at blinding your masses and distracting them from issues that matter as long as there are people like said hamid, hamid Gul, Saed hafiz we know you won't ever be able to process you will continue to live in the fantasy of Gazwa e Hind!
Not fantacy of Ghazwa, this time wehave special treat waiting for you, read it
Srinagar, Oct 9: In the wake of stone pelting incidents and alleged presence of Islamic State (IS) flag during a rally here, Army today said it is closely monitoring the situation and the issue was getting the highest concern of all security agencies. "Certainly, we are watching and closely monitoring the situation as it were. As per my inputs, there was one incident of the kind that you refer to that of the (IS) flag. We are watching the situation as this is something which merits the highest concern of all security agencies and let me tell you that it is getting the attention of all the security agencies," General Officer Commanding (GoC) of the Army's Srinagar-based 15 Corps, Lt Gen Subrata Saha told PTI.

Read more at: ISIS flags in Jammu & Kashmir: Army closely watching stone-pelting incidents - News Oneindia
254985-isis.jpg

Stop crying, offer a rebuttal please !

Which court? The United States court ? Modi was in the White House meeting, meeting world leaders, meeting CEOs ? What was your ganja mots pm doing - oh that's right he is not your pm ! Lol

Our pm may be a ganja and incompetent, but he is not a murderer. Unlike you lot have got :D

Last edited:
well said let the international and national media be there
what about the reports of media over your crimes in india

stop tslking about Pakistani citizens in an insutive ways, i know as a sikh you want to please bayais, but than what ever you do is upto you, but donot insult pakistn andits citizen, if i could show you million more in Inda who are talking onsrnnse about pakistan and are out of line like Bal thakrey and this litle girl, listen and be ashamed.

What a foolish girl, calls sher a ser.

Yes be proud of terrorists you create ! And that is what I mean when I say India doesn't need to do anything! Your love for terrorism is already paying off you are being isolated from the whole world
We didnt created these terrorist it is a backlash of your barbarism. After ISIS flag Presence in J&K you will raise another propaganda news that pakistan is Backing ISIS. 8-)

Send me a link to a tv program that actually went went to the loc ! Truth is this is not the congress government, you kill 1 of us we will kill 4 of you! And the way if that wasn't the case why else would pakistan be running to the UN, why else would your dg ispr asim bajwa be losing his mind on twitter! Lol

Like I said, watch news bulletin of any Pakistani media channel and you will find the coverage. I'm not your servant who will spoon feed you. Specially when I'm replying through my cell phone. We went to UN because that's what nations do when in war.

You can only brag about the Pakistani casualties but you don't have any proof and evidence. Just pliant rants.
And I'm done replying to bunch of idiotic fanboys!

The name calling isn't going to help you ! Call him all the name in your book! Today the CEO of Facebook met him while your Ganju was busy looking after the people you displaced in waziristan !

Oh tell him to change his dp, he looks like a serial murderer. Oh wait, he IS a. Serial killer :P

Stop crying, offer a rebuttal please !

Which court? The United States court ? Modi was in the White House meeting, meeting world leaders, meeting CEOs ? What was your ganja mots pm doing - oh that's right he is not your pm ! Lol
Hay spin master, why do you assume that Am crying spinning the matters again, Now you should not call a PM of another country Ganja, shame on you but than you guys have on manners so shame not a word you respect.

Why are you acting like a 5 year old? You do know tiger niazi surrendered to a sikh! You do know the most decorated regiment in indian army is the sikh regiment! You do know there have been 3 sikh coas in India army! You do know Sikhs make up 1% of population of India but 25% of the officer positions in India army! I served in the indian army for 30 years! I respect all soldiers including yours! Let's not bring religion into this!
Sir if you are so loyal to India and it's military then explain us about Khalistan Liberation Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Zemtv has the links to all pakistan news program I did not find a single one, only one I found was by reham khan and even she never went anywhere near the loc

I said news bulletin, not program. Search it , I have myself watched them show the damage been done to civilians and their homes.

By the way where in article it mentions the casualties of Pakistani rangers? Or is it just another brain fart of idiotic and sensationalist Indians media?

Why are you acting like a 5 year old? You do know tiger niazi surrendered to a sikh! You do know the most decorated regiment in indian army is the sikh regiment! You do know there have been 3 sikh coas in India army! You do know Sikhs make up 1% of population of India but 25% of the officer positions in India army! I served in the Indian army for 30 years! I respect all soldiers including yours! Let's not bring religion into this!
He did not surrender but stopped fighting for traiters, If you really want to know the truth about this General ask English Army about his achievement in fighting the WW 2. but than this was not a war but interring invaders using trained terrorists, why should he fight with dishonest, nincompoop and invaders, to interfering Army who was as per an Indian researcher an invading Army, but he stopped fighting to fight another day, why should Pakistan Army fight for terrortists and Planted planted Mutki nuhinis,

Mr saad - You keep proving me right over and over! Your love for jihad has destroyed your country ! Keep it up !
I will answer you regarding jihad, Answer me few questions dont quit please.
Q1, You said you are so loyal to india then defend this article Khalistan movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Q2, You said hafiz saaed is a terrosist prove it.
Q3. You said about Operation Jibralter and kashmir insurjency is backed by ISI, Show me evidence About ISIS flag raise?

You obviously gave me the link and go towards the end of it and find out yourself how not a single sikh extremist organization is operations in east Punjab at the moment! While terrorists in your country gave you 3 bomb blasts as Eid present !
Defend khalistani movement dear with full evidence, otherwise i am going to leak some truth about Sikh Wisdom :sarcastic::omghaha:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom