What's new

Nine days and eight lives later, Pakistan holds fire along border

Chickened out, eh? :woot: Or have they run out of ammo? Or lost their will to fight? After all more than 40 Pak posts have been destroyed and they've lost 5 officers already! According to intel reports from across, the Rangers have retreated to nearby villages for cover as their posts lie in ruins!! :lol:

What happened to their muscle-flexing defence minister's nuclear threat? :p:

hindus are good at story telling , you know like the celestial pig , like the flying monkey and so on and so on

Mashallah Graffiti's seen in parts of kashmir as a mark of affection , love & support with Mujahid Burhan , who is giving sleepless nights to Endian armymen.

-LongLive Burhaan-
10702043_367154970113683_2685622722494171459_n.jpg

forget hindus first save your muslim pakistanies from so called "real muslims" :haha:

and you know what im talking about dont you sir :azn:
Real Muslims are well aware about Survival. It's time to minimize rape and human sacrifices in India. Buck up :-)

Here is all the sikh wisdom you need View attachment 125025

And here is some more ! View attachment 125027
You keep taking credit about Bangladesh which was an interference by your guys, let me show the real face of you by one of your own.

It was not Sikhs who were the point but Mukti buhinis, a terrorist group implanted in east Pakistan by India, stop taking credit of something which was an interference by India, a day of reckoning is coming so be careful what you say, wesey bhi you as a sikh know why people call 12 baj gaey nay sardar jee, let us see if you can speak truth this time.

I have talked to Sikhs in Toronto, and they say it is coming around slowly for Sikhs to recognize, they are coming around to see the truth.

Last edited:
Mate, I now work in Zimbabwe. Prior to that I was in South Africa and before that in the UK. Ever since I passed my teens a few years ago, I have had a limited stay in India. People abroad regard Indians and Pakistanis as one people who fight over stupid issues. I have many Pakistani friends here in Southern Africa and it becomes embarrassing when people mock our countries for fighting over silly issues. Radical Indians do exist and if I tell you otherwise then I will be a liar. Kashmir can be resolved by common sense. Pakistani artists are widely respected by most Indians I know. Those who treated Adnan Sani with disrespect are nothing short of morons. He is one of the most talented artists in South Asia. Godhra train issue was unnecessary killing and maiming by bigots. I cannot condone that incident if that is what you are asking me. Modi was exonerated by the courts of India. Anybody can take that on appeal. If anybody did , they seem to have been unsuccessful. The Indian courts like the Pakistani courts or even the American courts for that matter are prone to mistakes. I cannot argue with your opinion that Modi should be held responsible for the riots. The fact remains however that the courts exonerated him. As an Indian I am bound by that decision. I however refuse to stress over issues which will cloud my judgment about the average Pakistani. He or she is no different than the average Indian. Out there to survive in a tough world and getting screwed by politicians, the establishment and beaurocracy. I refuse to be a victim of that mentality

Now you are talking like a gentle man and a scholar, noq that a very wise thing to say to tell the truth,
so here is my point since you recognized the facts than let all together work for peace in the subcontinent and live the way two countries in North America live, open borders, trade based on goodness and respect and honor for each other.

I propose for you and me and other like minded people to band together to stop these monotonic guys on this forum and than go further from here.

I swear that based on truth and facts we together can get these morons off this forum and than shut them up in both sides, what do you say.

Now you are talking like a gentle man and a scholar, noq that a very wise thing to say to tell the truth,
so here is my point since you recognized the facts than let all together work for peace in the subcontinent and live the way two countries in North America live, open borders, trade based on goodness and respect and honor for each other.

I propose for you and me and other like minded people to band together to stop these monotonic guys on this forum and than go further from here.

I swear that based on truth and facts we together can get these morons off this forum and than shut them up in both sides, what do you say.

Thank you for your compliment. This forum is for entertainment purposes only. It represents the views of the majority of people of neither Pakistan nor India. Yes, it will be a great day when the countries of the sub-continent can place their differences aside and work in the manner indicated by you. I can assure you that countries like India, Bangladesh and Pakistan will surpass expectations and reach a new milestone in the development of their infrastructure and the lives of their people when that happens. Unfortunately we need strong leadership for that and both of our countries lack that aspect. Hopefully amongst the younger generation of our people there will be two great leaders who will see the sense of what you propose

do u even understand what you speak...what has vandemataram got to do with religion...
which school were u in ?

Some madrassa in Saudi perhaps. You get that variety particularly from the new 'recruits' if you get what I mean.

Thank you for your compliment. This forum is for entertainment purposes only. It represents the views of the majority of people of neither Pakistan nor India. Yes, it will be a great day when the countries of the sub-continent can place their differences aside and work in the manner indicated by you. I can assure you that countries like India, Bangladesh and Pakistan will surpass expectations and reach a new milestone in the development of their infrastructure and the lives of their people when that happens. Unfortunately we need strong leadership for that and both of our countries lack that aspect. Hopefully amongst the younger generation of our people there will be two great leaders who will see the sense of what you propose

But we must continue to put some sense in the brains of warmonger, lairs and spin masters till the day is seen by all those, as you mention, continue the good work and God will be our witness, our glory and our savior for truth and concern for life, liberty and humanity.

For sure pass it on to the younger generation while we work on it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom