What's new

Nine days and eight lives later, Pakistan holds fire along border

Defend khalistani movement dear with full evidence, otherwise i am going to leak some truth about Sikh Wisdom :sarcastic::omghaha:
didnt u already prove your wisdom in the other thread with this gem of a post :D
BSF is pounding what? I saw your BSF jawan's head paraded in villlage kotli Azadkashmir. one SSG commando equals to 20 Regular soldiers and One Trained Mujahid equals to 40
:rofl:

on both sides

So they just wanted to judge, it is shameful if this is wheat they thought, because close to 100 innocent people lost their lives and more so lost their homes and live stock and as per you they tried to judge as new GOI, what a shame.

Well if you read my post, where in i started saying i cant see a reason for such flare up now, and my point on new GOI is based on assumptions with out any solid proof.....

And here is some more ! View attachment 125027
What about japs?
This picture shows the inhumane brutality practiced by the Japanese on Sikh prisoners
5254_Sikhs_Malaya3.jpg

bro,racist posts not allowed,,,,ban ho jaoge.
If i am rascist then explain
You do know the most decorated regiment in indian army is the sikh regiment! You do know there have been 3 sikh coas in India army

Source: Nine days and eight lives later, Pakistan holds fire along border | Page 11

What about japs?
This picture shows the inhumane brutality practiced by the Japanese on Sikh prisoners
5254_Sikhs_Malaya3.jpg

You do know the most decorated regiment in indian army is the sikh regiment! You do know there have been 3 sikh coas in India army

Source: Nine days and eight lives later, Pakistan holds fire along border | Page
Indian soldiers 1965 POW. Jesus they are all sikhs:yahoo::-)
1965-war-pakistan60.jpg

Last edited:
What about japs?
View attachment 125034

Source: Nine days and eight lives later, Pakistan holds fire along border | Page 11

Indian soldiers 1965 POW. Jesus they are all sikhs:yahoo::-)
View attachment 125038
Time to raise slogans Jo bole so nihaal :pakistan:
File:Indian pows 1965 war.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
800px-Indian_pows_1965_war.jpg

I already sing Vande Mataram almost every day... :)
Yes, Motherland and I am a muslim (a true muslim) and i don't really need certificate from you.
A true muslim:sarcastic: murderer of million kashmiri Muslims:astagh:

Lol we are talking about advanced AFSDPS not .5 mmm :lol:

Are we using those at the border??? Now see, this is where you guys just stump me, I cannot get that 'stupid' even if I tried!

I wouldn't be surprised if your Rangers have caught the first bus to Afghanistan. But not Iran as that would have got the Iranians goat!

Surprise surprise!! They are still there, tearing your forces a new one even as we speak!!

Legs don't shake from laughter. They shake out of fear.

You are speaking from your experience, I am from mine. It is evident whose experience is based on fear and whose is based on laughter!

Which flop much of the time. Duds are the new normal!! :P

Hmm.....Perhaps you should crawl out of the basement of some remote desert area and visit the Sialkot sector to see how many 'duds' have caused how much havoc ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom