What's new

Nidhi Razdan of NDTV being ripped apart by UK MP Barry Gardiner

pretty much what I talked about in my post. Catholic Christians/ Muslims/ Sonia's mother/ Father/Brother/ Rahul Vinci's girlfriend etc. started Tehelka and have 20%/ 30% / 40% ownership deisgned to attack BJP and block priya modi's rise.

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time ...Such propaganda news holds no value ,they took some 13 points from 600+ page report and claims report is against Modi

Oh is that so...you're stupid. The congress rolls out the biggest food program in the world and you think they're gonna be seriously challenged because 'Modi challenged PM for a debate'? You're STUPID. They're giving direct cash transfers and you think they're gonna lose because 'the UK invited modi for a speech'? Do you even know India?

Stupid is one who fails to understand the context and shout like a mad man...Actually i am now convinced that in your hate mongering you have lost your mind....You think Indian voters are all stupid just like you??...Where was congress for all these 9 years with the food security bill?? they will simply declare this goodie in the election year and people will simply forget everything and start voting for congress....How foolish to think like that!!......give some credit to your fellow indians...they are not dumb and do have a functioning brain...b/w they are giving cash transfers in how many places you super genius??? Also what good are these cash transfers if they are going to eventually burden the common man due to high inflation especially the food inflation??

Stupid is one who fails to understand the context and shout like a mad man...Actually i am now convinced that in your hate mongering you have lost your mind....You think Indian voters are all stupid just like you??...Where was congress for all these 9 years with the food security bill?? they will simply declare this goodie in the election year and people will simply forget everything and start voting for congress....How foolish to think like that!!......give some credit to your fellow indians...they are not dumb and do have a functioning brain...b/w they are giving cash transfers in how many places you super genius??? Also what good are these cash transfers if they are going to eventually burden the common man due to high inflation especially the food inflation??

Stupid is a man who takes the most populist ideas and calls it 'minority' view. I'm not the mninority- you are. All polls indicate that BJP is at least 100 seats away from a majority. And this was before JDU walked out and the 'majority' view is yours?

Ladies and Gentlemen - we all know what the Food Security Bill is. It is not designed to give food to all. Certainly not now in 2013, less than an year before elections. UPA is accustomed to treating the Indians as a 'banana country with mango people' or like dogs. Its like I give you food, you give me vote. Even the die hard - Congress fanboys know it too. But the logic goes like this - if it helps even a few poor its good. Let me tell you, the price we pay for this token help is going to be disastrous. If after ruling for about 50 years you need a Food Security Bill for 67 pc of the population, you ought to be shot for dereliction of duty and criminal negligence if not treachery. The logic and actions are so far apart that even an infinite elastic band will not suffice. :pissed:

Such freebies wont help congress .DMK inTamilnadu is a good example gave free Food ,Television ...etc to people ,but in election they rejected his party completely same will happen to congress also ...

Stupid is a man who takes the most populist ideas and calls it 'minority' view. I'm not the mninority- you are. All polls indicate that BJP is at least 100 seats away from a majority. And this was before JDU walked out and the 'majority' view is yours?

now this is height of stupidity....When you were checking all polls that showed BJP atleast 100 seats away from majority...did you bother to check what they had to say about Congress?? Super genius now please amaze us further with your nonsense..

now this is height of stupidity....When you were checking all polls that showed BJP atleast 100 seats away from majority...did you bother to check what they had to say about Congress?? Super genius now please amaze us further with your nonsense..

You don't know anything do you...I mean- you REALLY don't know anything do you?

Such freebies wont help congress .DMK inTamilnadu is a good example gave free Food ,Television ...etc to people ,but in election they rejected his party completely same will happen to congress also ...

Don't bother...looks like someone is either by profession or passion supporting congress...he won't understand because he doesn't want to...

Who says it didn't help DMK? It has extensively in the past. Both sides promised freebies so ruling that out is silly.

Who says it didn't help DMK? It has extensively in the past. Both sides promised freebies so ruling that out is silly.

election results are biggest proof for that DMK got only 22 seats in assembly ,DMK gave colour Television not just promised

election results DMK got only 22 seats in assembly ,DMK gave colour Television not just promised

Yeah, but DMK was not the only one promising freebies isn't it? AIDMK was just as aggressive so the tams are gonna get them either way. The food security bill in concept will have a huge impact, especial in rural heartlands. If you think that the congress won't reap the benifits, you are seriously mistaken. They know how to get their votes.

Yeah, but DMK was not the only one promising freebies isn't it? AIDMK was just as aggressive so the tams are gonna get them either way. The food security bill in concept will have a huge impact, especial in rural heartlands. If you think that the congress won't reap the benifits, you are seriously mistaken. They know how to get their votes.

it wont work ,this is not a one sided play BJP and other opposition parties know how to counter such things ....I live in a rural area ,so dont teach me about the politics in rural areas you are underestimating the rural voters they wont fall into your trap

On the contrary- I think the food bill is quite important. This is not just a question of 'dole'. Politically the fight between haves and have nots will keep increasing to untolerable extent if some sort of security is not given to all. I think the experience with handling Naxalism had a huge role in pushing this forward. It's already penetrated into majority of Indian districts- this bill is the need of the hour.

It is actually dole & quite simply beyond stupid. That however is not my reason to oppose it. India simply cannot afford it at this point (take a look at the TV & check where the economy is headed). Such projects are corruption cesspits, simply unimplementable with our existing structure. All that will happen is a creation of a black hole where tax payer money will be shoved. Mnregra has damaged this country enormously, this will finish the job. The economy is in a tailspin & all the Congress is doing is simply more of the same. This by a government with MMS & Chidambaram in it.

Naxalism will not be dealt with by this, the state simply has no capacity in such areas which is why the problem has cropped up in the first place. This bill will simply finish what the MNREGA started - create an artificial scarcity of labour & murder growth. The country simply cannot afford a bill where a few tax payers will subsidize the many. Stagflation is a serious threat & both you &the government seem to be acting as if you are on a different planet. If you are in agreement,then there is no point in assuming that Chidambaram will do something as PM, he simply can't. We must simply be prepared for years of low growth & high fiscal deficits. The Rupee is crashing & it is doing that because this government has simply lost control of the economy & has no grip on subsidies & is simply promising more.

It is actually dole & quite simply beyond stupid. That however is not my reason to oppose it. India simply cannot afford it at this point (take a look at the TV & check where the economy is headed). Such projects are corruption cesspits, simply unimplementable with our existing structure. All that will happen is a creation of a black hole where tax payer money will be shoved. Mnregra has damaged this country enormously, this will finish the job. The economy is in a tailspin & all the Congress is doing is simply more of the same. This by a government with MMS & Chidambaram in it.

Naxalism will not be dealt with by this, the state simply has no capacity in such areas which is why the problem has cropped up in the first place. This bill will simply finish what the MNREGA started - create an artificial scarcity of labour & murder growth. The country simply cannot afford a bill where a few tax payers will subsidize the many. Stagflation is a serious threat & both you &the government seem to be acting as if you are on a different planet. If you are in agreement,then there is no point in assuming that Chidambaram will do something as PM, he simply can't. We must simply be prepared for years of low growth & high fiscal deficits. The Rupee is crashing & it is doing that because this government has simply lost control of the economy & has no grip on subsidies & is simply promising more.

And how is this 'dole' any different from Social Security that even the US gives it's citizens. Whether execution is the same or not, conceptually it is pretty much the same. They also give unemployment benifits by the way- so CONCEPTUALLY these are not very adventurous programs.
Naxalism is a socio economic problem fundamentally. You can't just keep killing people. The state needs to prove that while you get your whisky at Bier Club comfortably, the poor people are not forgotten.

it wont work ,this is not a one sided play BJP and other opposition parties know how to counter such things ....I live in a rural area ,so dont teach me about the politics in rural areas you are underestimating the rural voters they wont fall into your trap

Well you must have some pot of wisdom that the rest of us don't. As an election strategy- it is flawless and much more effective than the theatrics of Modi asking the PM for 'debate'

Narendra Modi ordered killing of women and rape of babies. He should be hanged for his crimes, I hope someone kills this dog

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom