What's new

NDTV (Congress) takeover: Adani (BJP) announces the entire board of directors of RRPR | Ravish Kumar resigns launches Youtube channel

fly-swatter.gif

I knew it. Your two-second attention span compounded by Hindutvadi gobar brain which needs hourly gau mutr sustenance won't allow you to engage in intellectual discussions. You asked me earlier if anyone listens to me offline and I told you, but all you can do with my posts is not acknowledge their simple rationality or ask questions but reply with snarky memes. Go drink your gau mutr and go to sleep.

Stfu, you smelly virgin slum dwelling bhikari.

Yes, I am smelly and you are going around smelling like gulkhand.

I knew it. Your two-second attention span compounded by Hindutvadi gobar brain which needs hourly gau mutr sustenance won't allow you to engage in intellectual discussions. You asked me earlier if anyone listens to me offline and I told you, but all you can do with my posts is not acknowledge their simple rationality or ask questions but reply with snarky memes. Go drink your gau mutr and go to sleep.

Yes, I am smelly and you are going around smelling like gulkhand.

yea-thats-shit.gif

Slum dweller virgin commie like you cant even buy a bottle of that lol

I think you guys mistake this guy for a loony commie. His comments about Lord Ram and Gau mutr come from only one direction. His commie nonsense is a false flag which you guys seem to have bought into wholesale. A red herring. Or as the Pakistanis say, truck ki batti.

That's my photo and I stepped on your canine excrement that day. :)

I think you guys mistake this guy for a loony commie. His comments about Lord Ram and Gau mutr come from only one direction. His commie nonsense is a false flag which you guys seem to have bought into wholesale. A red herring. Or as the Pakistanis say, truck ki batti.

I have been called false flagger since joining in 2014, but you are right, I am false flagger like @Drizzt. We are the forward agents of ISI for Ghazwa-e-Hind. The vanguard.

Slum dweller virgin commie like you cant even buy a bottle of that lol

Don't want to but here, have a whiff of your sacred water and this one's herbal too, excellent for health all around :
51MveGxlpxL._SL1000_.jpg

That's my photo and I stepped on your canine excrement that day. :)

I have been called false flagger since joining in 2014, but you are right, I am false flagger like @Drizzt. We are the forward agents of ISI for Ghazwa-e-Hind. The vanguard.

Don't want to but here, have a whiff of your sacred water and this one's herbal too, excellent for health all around :
51MveGxlpxL._SL1000_.jpg

I see through your commie bs. We both know where you're coming from.

I see through your commie bs. We both know where you're coming from.

Interesting. I want to know more about your discovery but since I am logging-off now let's discuss that tomorrow over drinks, me with my second cup of tea since morning and you with your tulsi-yukt gau mutr from Gaurashtra company. Agreed ?

Interesting. I want to know more about your discovery but since I am logging-off now let's discuss that tomorrow over drinks, me with my second cup of tea since morning and you with your tulsi-yukt gau mutr from Gaurashtra company. Agreed ?

Nope. Not interested in engaging a pedo Abdul.

51MveGxlpxL._SL1000_.jpg
Na, thats more your style, besides, you cant even afford that..

Hes a virgin slum dweller bhikari who's never been but a few miles out his gutter dwelling.

Will miss Ravish Kumar's constipated face and disastrous attempt at sarcasm during every election result.

Maybe Bajaj family can open a channel for all congresses who wants to "speak truth to power"

Last edited:

As you wish, Dubey ji. But do pray to that pedo Hinduism god before you go to sleep. Sayonara.

Na, thats more your style, besides, you cant even afford that..

Wrong again, my style is :
darjeeling-tea.jpg

I can sit there and talk for hours.

Hes a virgin slum dweller bhikari who's never been but a few miles out his gutter dwelling.

No need for you to declare on every that you have been to London and Perm. As I said, you are cringe.

And since you were in Perm you will watch below Mr. Bald touring Perm 36, the last gulag of the USSR where you must have been sent twice at least for being irrational, Capitalist and utterly stupid :

Will miss Ravish Kumar's constipated face and disastrous attempt at sarcasm during every election results.

You will miss nothing because you will forever have the haseen mukhda of Suresh Chavhanke :
UoRCaNeB_400x400.jpg

And the mesmerizing vocal skills of Arnab :

Or any from Godi Modi asking Yogi jee how he eats his mangoes.

You will miss nothing, I tell you.

Maybe Bajaj family can open a channel for all congresses who wants to "speak truth to power"

Good idea.

On a serious note will miss watching Ravish Kumar meltdown on live TV during elections results :lol:

He gives him government contracts, in return he buys out the opposition media houses for him

This isn't true, he is getting also getting massive contracts from provincial govts which are ruled by opposition parties. He got contracts to set up India's larger solar power plant in Rajasthan (state ruled by congress party) and major port projects in state of Bengal and Kerala ( ruled by TMC and Communists) all opponents of BJP.

Last edited:

Contrary to popular misconception of BJP being in pockets of big industrial houses, most of the traditional big business families of India be it Birlas, Bajajs, Wadias, Tatas and even Ambanis all have true allegiance towards Congress and Royal Family as it was under their rule these business families made most their wealth back in pre liberalized india during license raj. The Royal Family gave them completely monopoly over their sectors and stopped their competition from coming in through denying them license. They are working with BJP becoz they have no choice but accept voters mandate but their secret allegiance remains towards grand old party.

Back
Top Bottom