What's new

NDTV (Congress) takeover: Adani (BJP) announces the entire board of directors of RRPR | Ravish Kumar resigns launches Youtube channel

Excellent words by Ravish.

We will collaborate with him through my upcoming website that will include a forum. But I don't yet know the way to have vids.

No, NDTV did use to speak about Dalit rights. There was a report months ago by the excellent young journalist Saurabh Shukla ( what will he do now ? ) about a residential area somewhere in Yogi land where there were some Dalits and they wanted to hold a Ambedkarite meeting in the area's part but the vile upper castes in that area flooded the park and prevented the meeting. The Dalits there found this sad and a betrayal and this was I suppose a trigger to add to happenings in the past which made them put "For sale" banners in front of all their houses. Saurabh was very nice and sensitive about this event. But that was then. Now...

Shameless. So is Virus who Loved your post.
No, i'm saying NDTV does give coverage for incidents like you mentioned just like Congress(upper caste party), but those are not the rights, Im talking about.Its silent for issues like reservation, education, scholarship, jobs of Dalits and muslims. These are the things that actually matter, if you think about it. Best way to protect someone's rights is to empower them economically and educationally.

NDTV/Congress will be very loud when some Muslim/Dalit is lynched, but is very silent on education or job of the same Muslim.

What difference did it make If NDTV was sold from one Corporate Ambani to Adani ?
https://www.newindianexpress.com/op...om-ambani-to-adani-the-ndtv-saga-2493226.html

How is Ambani ownership different from Adani ? not much

Truth is NDTV is just like Congress, it tries to project itself as counterweight of BJP. But, remains very quite on most important matters. But, in reality BJP & congress are same upper caste party split into two, just illusion of choice. So, there no proper opposition is formed.

Just read the article

Congress appeasement has never helped minorities​

AK Antony last week decried his party's appeasement of Muslims, but Congress policies have never addressed the genuine needs of the community.

https://scroll.in/article/668775/congress-appeasement-has-never-helped-minorities

For eg, Jignesh Mewani is as much a Congress puppet, as modi is puppet of RSS.

His comments about Lord Ram and Gau mutr come from only
@jamahir has got on gau mutr bandwagon recently.
Hey @jamahir take it easy dude. It is a forum where shit flows at times. Dont let that take away your mojo. I don’t like your views but don’t hate them either.

Hey @jamahir take it easy dude. It is a forum where shit flows at times. Dont let that take away your mojo. I don’t like your views but don’t hate them either.

No one gets on to abusing another man's faith and God "suddenly". He is born into and raised in such an environment. Even in anger I cannot bring myself to do that. On a anonymous forum where no one knows me. But such environments do remove social inhibitors from those who think like that but cannot normally speak it out openly in the real world. The internet is like that. For example, he as a middle-aged man is not going to be able to go around lusting after any 15 year old girl in the real world without being thrashed or thrown in prison. Where the inmates have a special liking for rapists and pedophiles. But here he can. Openly.

No one gets on to abusing another man's faith and God "suddenly". He is born into and raised in such an environment. Even in anger I cannot bring myself to do that. On a anonymous forum where no one knows me. But such environments do remove social inhibitors from those who think like that but cannot normally speak it out openly in the real world. The internet is like that. For example, he as a middle-aged man is not going to be able to go around lusting after any 15 year old girl in the real world without being thrashed or thrown in prison. Where the inmates have a special liking for rapists and pedophiles. But here he can. Openly.
surprised I'd so far no picked up on that aspect of his otherwise quite slimy persona here.

bhot shady banda hai, bro.. a decade on this site posting like a madman, look at his post count, and he joined after me.. and nobody even knows where in India he lives... my guess is Hyderabad, but could just as well be UP/Delhi going by how he writes. DIsclaimer: none of this is because I want to doxx him or have any sort of harm inflicted upon the guy.. just that there's something very very shady about someone making 10s of thousands of posts here, and not letting on what city they're from even.. like anyone has a chance in hell of zeroing in on him if he says Ghaziabad/del, Lucknow, or Hyderabad/Securderabad.

surprised I'd so far no picked up on that aspect of his otherwise quite slimy persona here.

bhot shady banda hai, bro.. a decade on this site posting like a madman, look at his post count, and he joined after me.. and nobody even knows where in India he lives... my guess is Hyderabad, but could just as well be UP/Delhi going by how he writes. DIsclaimer: none of this is because I want to doxx him or have any sort of harm inflicted upon the guy.. just that there's something very very shady about someone making 10s of thousands of posts here, and not letting on what city they're from even.. like anyone has a chance in hell of zeroing in on him if he says Ghaziabad/del, Lucknow, or Hyderabad/Securderabad.

He's already slipped and told you he's based in Karnataka. Bangalore. Mangalore. Hubli. Bhatkal. Look at cities with ITES companies. He's not from Hyderabad. I'm quite sure.

He's already slipped and told you he's based in Karnataka. Bangalore. Mangalore. Hubli. Bhatkal. Look at cities with ITES companies. He's not from Hyderabad. I'm quite sure.
did he ? missed it.

and he's not in IT, know plenty from that crowd... he's just bitter about trying to (probably) and failing.. 10th tak to (khud bolta hai, proudly) :lol: iski formal education hai. :omghaha: ye unparh gawar roadside romeo Bangalore ki kisi IT company me kaam karega ? .. you nuts lol

did he ? missed it.

and he's not in IT, know plenty from that crowd... he's just bitter about trying to (probably) and failing.. 10th tak to (khud bolta hai, proudly) :lol: iski formal education hai. :omghaha: ye unparh gawar roadside romeo Bangalore ki kisi IT company me kaam karega ? .. you nuts lol

ITES is not the same as IT. Anyone who can speak English can join ITES. He can speak English. That we know.

ITES is also the industry where the max number of gender issues and sexual harrasment cases crop up.

No, i'm saying NDTV does give coverage for incidents like you mentioned just like Congress(upper caste party), but those are not the rights, Im talking about.Its silent for issues like reservation, education, scholarship, jobs of Dalits and muslims. These are the things that actually matter, if you think about it. Best way to protect someone's rights is to empower them economically and educationally.

NDTV/Congress will be very loud when some Muslim/Dalit is lynched, but is very silent on education or job of the same Muslim.

What difference did it make If NDTV was sold from one Corporate Ambani to Adani ?
https://www.newindianexpress.com/op...om-ambani-to-adani-the-ndtv-saga-2493226.html

Truth is NDTV is just like Congress, it tries to project itself as counterweight of BJP. But, remains very quite on most important matters. But, in reality BJP & congress are same upper caste party split into two, just illusion of choice. So, there no proper opposition is formed.

Just read the article

AK Antony last week decried his party's appeasement of Muslims, but Congress policies have never addressed the genuine needs of the community.

https://scroll.in/article/668775/congress-appeasement-has-never-helped-minorities

@jamahir
Owaisi understands Congress perfectly, NDTV is congress supporter channel.

If you see before BJP there was Congress, and there were huge riots but there were less camera media and social media. Gujarat riots were very small compared to earlier riots, it was the first televised riots so it seems big.

The way Congress fought the 2019 election, made it apparently clear.

@jamahir

If you see before BJP there was Congress, and there were huge riots but there were less camera media and social media. Gujarat riots were very small compared to earlier riots, it was the first televised riots so it seems big.

The way Congress fought the 2019 election, made it apparently clear.

Finally something sensible from your mouth.

Gujarat riots were nothing compared to what India has seen in the 50s through to the 80s.

Finally something sensible from your mouth.

Gujarat riots were nothing compared to what India has seen in the 50s through to the 80s.
I've typed nothing but sensible stuff from my finger tips. If you remove your saffron tinted glasses you will see,

For example
mausmritiJab1.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 902450
This more more your "style" 😂

That will be one of the places too as per situation. Unlike you I am not a classist.

Truth is NDTV is just like Congress, it tries to project itself as counterweight of BJP. But, remains very quite on most important matters.

Though I have known of Ravish to speak dismissively about Communists there may have been times when his Prime Time and the other lengthy programmes like Muqabala ( on Saturday I think ) discussed empowerment of Dalits, Muslims and women. During the initial days of the Aaftab-Shraddha case some women discussed on one NDTV talk show and though they were reluctant to call out the Hindutvadis who were using this case to spread their "Love Jihad" theory and oppress Hindu females, these women spoke about things like Shraddha's complaint at the police station being rejected two years ago, she being judged because living-in and the lady spoke of married women too not having their domestic dispute / violence complaints registered and told to "settle the matter within the family" and these insensitive police people include female personnel too.

It's a mix of things about NDTV and do you watch NDTV fully ? :)

But, in reality BJP & congress are same upper caste party split into two, just illusion of choice. So, there no proper opposition is formed.

Just read the article

Well, AK Antony is a similar kind to Captain Amrinder Singh who was always cursing Pakistan hence joined the BJP. So if Antony claimed that the Congress was "appeasing Muslims" did he want to Congress to "appease" the Hindus instead ? Did Antony forget that India's first home minister was that Hindutvadi criminal, Vallabhbhai Patel of the Congress and that the first national government formed by the government strangely had Syama Prasad Mukherjee of the Hindu Mahasabha as the Industries Ministry ? And then other things like starting 1950 Indian military participating in the NATO genocide of North Korea over four years and this was a Congress government which sent the Indian military there. And then the anti-Naxal Operation Green Hunt starting 2009. North Korea and the Naxals being Communists who are one of the main enemies of the Hindutvadis. So how much more "Hindu appeasement" did AK Antony want the Congress to do ?

the Congress seems changed now. Earlier it was just like BJP but with no bhagwa scarfs. It was the Congress under Manmohan Singh as PM who declared in 2010 that the Naxals are India's biggest internal problem :
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Monday said Naxalism remains the biggest internal security challenge and it is imperative to control Left-wing extremism for the country’s growth.

His government has not underestimated the problem of Naxalism, Dr. Singh said at a national press conference here to mark the completion of one year of UPA-II in office.
So now in 2022, 12 years after that declaration and and 13 years after the anti-Naxal government "Operation Green Hunt" was started in 2009, what is this growth in India that Manmohan had promised would come ? There are now 300,000+ government and militia personnel hunting down a few thousand Naxals like dogs hunt down cats and there still are farmers suiciding, students suiciding, people getting honor killed and killed by dogs, people dying of hunger and illness because of paucity of money... are these things being done by the Naxals ? Manmohan should have instead declared that right-wing groups are the biggest internal threat to India and those 300,000+ should have deployed their land units, MRAPs, cannon-attached helicopters and the armed drones against the right-wingers just like Musharraf had raided Lal Masjid in 2007. If BJP's Modi has been the PM since 2014 and the Hindutvadi filth terrorizes India now it is because of that wrong decision of Manmohan in 2009 in starting Operation Green Hunt.

However, Rahul and other Congress leaders have been speaking out in the last two years. Remember Rahul in the parliament calling Modi as a king ? Remember Rahul sitting on a London stage and saying that India has been divided with the coming of Modi ? Siddharamaiah declared that he is a Dravid and the Brahmans who established the caste system are foreigners. Mallikarjun Kharge recently enquired in Modi is a 100-headed Ravan because he is seen in so many places in quick succession for election rallies. Then there are the spokespersons like Supriya Shrinate who are quite direct. And I also watched an Aaj Tak debate at 6:30 PM where a senior Congress leader ( I don't remember name unfortunately ) was passionate and not only did he castigate Gaurav Bhatia of BJP there and then about BJP posting banners of Kejriwal in Gujarat with a Indian-Muslim jaalidaar topi but also asked simple and natural questions to the bous and girls in the audience who would clap when Bhatia spoke and laugh when he and the AAP person spoke. The Congress man after making his simple and direct and natural points would tell the youth audience angrily "Ab aap hasein". And after all this is the Bharat Jodo Yatra. Though day before yesterday Rahul and a few others were at temples, all teeka'ed up, but during the yatra he has invited and welcomed the participation of many oppressed and progressive people, whether the mother and sister of the assassinated Gauri Lankesh, or a young brother and sister who said that they lost the friendship of a few because those people were adamantly right-wing and callous and apathetic, or various people in the film industry, or greeting the mother of Dalit student Rohith Vemula who suicidied in Hyderabad University hostel because of oppression by upper caste university officials and the Modi government :
rahul-gandhi.jpg

Actually Jignesh is a sensible, sensitive and progressive person who was arrested in April this year by Assam police ( Assam being BJP-ruled ) after they traveled from the Northeast to about 2000 kms via Bangalore in the South to go back up to Gujarat in the West to arrest him, LOL. And after an Assam court gave him bail the police there concocted a story about him misbehaving with a female police officer even while she and he were in the presence of two male police officers and then they rearrested him there and then. :lol:The Barpeta District and Sessions Judge Aparesh Chakravarty found the police's story absurd and released him saying :
Judge Chakravarty found the allegation against Jignesh so absurd that he wrote in his order that "no sane person will ever try to outrage the modesty of a lady police officer in the presence of two male police officers, and there is nothing in the record to hold that the accused… is an insane person." The court noted that that the case was "manufactured for the purpose of keeping the accused in detention for a longer period, abusing the process of the court and the law."
But why was the BJP government in Assam and its private militia called Assam Police so angry with him ?
It did not need a judicial mind to see what was being done to Mevani. First, he was arrested in an extraordinary operation by the Assam Police, Kokarjhar police, to be precise. It took cognisance of a complaint by a local leader against Mevani for having made a statement on the eve of the visit of Prime Minister Narendra Modi to Gujarat. Mevani issued an appeal which was sarcastic. Calling Modi a "Godse devotee", he reminded him that he was a builder of the Mahatma Mandir in Gujarat and it was his duty, as the prime minister, to appeal for peace in the parts of Gujarat which were hit by communal violence.

Please watch this this episode of Shut Up Ya Kunal from 2018 having Jignesh and Shehla. You will very like this talk :

But you are right that ever since Jignesh joined the Congress along with the betrayer of Umar, Kanhaiya, ironically on Bhagat Singh's birthday last year it is true that Jignesh has been silent. Or maybe he is speaking in the yatra but we don't know.

@jamahir

No, bhai. It is for a reason that Owaisi is called BJP's B Team. He always uses the politically correct platform of cursing Pakistan every day because he is that way able to spread his mullah filth in India and because many Pakistani women reject the burqa that he promotes via "Pehle hijab, phir kitaab" including they carrying out Aurat Marches while he meeting that stupid Angry Indian Burqa Girl Muskan bibi, the fantasy of the PDF mullahs. Owaisi last year refused to condemn and reject the takeover of Afghanistan by the Taliban. He demanded that the PM of India condemn the Taliban first and then he will consider. LOL, is Modi the imam of all Muslims that he must speak on Muslim matters and develop consensus, much less Modi being a humanist to speak on human matters ? Owaisi likes the Taliban so will never condemn them and reject them. And about the Iran protests by the oppressed people against the hijab and the mullahs that started two months ago he said it's Iran's internal issue. LOL, doesn't Owaisi claim to be a Muslim ? Owaisi is a person who doesn't permit his wife to meet male guests at his house so there is no way he will support the Irani women and men who raise the slogan "Zan, Zindagi, Azaadi" ( Woman, Life, Freedom ). And you do you remember this from Bangalore from 2021 ?
2022-12-03-081043_1024x768_scrot.png

Owaisi rushed in to stop and chase away the girl, Amulya, who was sloganing Zindabad for all South Asian countries - India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal etc. But Owaisi heard "Pakistan" and this was his trigger to stop her. She wasn't an ISI agent in Bangalore to do Ghazwa-e-Hind but she was a peacenik. She did nothing wrong. But Owaisi joined with the Hindutvadis to stop her and did nothing when the police of BJP government of Karnataka took her away and jailed her and he did not release her from jail where she I think she was kept for more than a month with father declaring that the government must break her legs. Owaisi is filth.

India neither requires a Hindu party nor Owaisi's party for Muslims, well, he is not quite a real Muslim, just a mullah.

Yogendra is a nice person who established a good movement - Swaraj Abhiyan - along with Prashant Bhushan. A couple of weeks ago I told a friend in another state to join this movement.

If you see before BJP there was Congress, and there were huge riots but there were less camera media and social media. Gujarat riots were very small compared to earlier riots, it was the first televised riots so it seems big

Which ones ?

You are right. I have never mentioned gau mutr until this filth Langda Khan came along. These types sit in their colleges and Infosys campuses and make people cry with their utter anti-humanity. They are dogs who fall upon a lone cat and the cat keeps crying and more of these dogs join in. Utter filth !

No one gets on to abusing another man's faith and God "suddenly". He is born into and raised in such an environment.

LOL, what do you know about my circumstances and life ?

For example, he as a middle-aged man is not going to be able to go around lusting after any 15 year old girl in the real world without being thrashed or thrown in prison. Where the inmates have a special liking for rapists and pedophiles. But here he can. Openly.

What do you know about the real world, filth ? You pretend concern for 15-year-old girls who flirt with me on their own, covertly or overtly, but when two days ago I posted photo and info of the artificially tragic situation of the below 21-year-old girl these were yours and Virus' callous, apathetic and cruel reactions :
2022-12-01-084955_1024x768_scrot-png.901917

You started being angry with me from this post of mine in the 'Iranian protests' thread where I spoke of atrocities against females in "Indian culture" including about the gangrape and torture of Jyoti Singh. Oh, don't come here and claim concern for the females. You would have been among the ones to Sati the young Roop Kanwar in Rajashan in 1987.

And most of your post above is right from Anglo popular culture. Which Texas city were you born in and lived for 50 years ? And Texas is where the George W Bushes live and when they were presidents they initiated genocide and war crime in Iraq and gave diseases to Iraqis. You stupidu call a 15-year-old girl a child so here I post photo of an Iraqi child who was given cancer by the depleted uranium bullets and shells fired into Iraqis buildings and soils by the American military, the same America from where you bring that cringe post of yours about jail environment being unsafe for "pedos". You put out "concern" for 15-year-old girls, yes ? Now let us see you put out concern for this Iraqi child :
2013315182854136734_20.jpeg

Either you repent right now or I call you a haraami dog.

Why are you obsessed about my location ?

That will be one of the places too as per situation. Unlike you I am not a classist.
No, that's your ultra max level and constant situation.. wtf were you doing posting fancy capitalist coffee shop images of tea served in nice private profit making enterprises anyway, have you no shame ?

It is obvious you deeply desire the fruits of the capitalist system but want them home delivered to you on a platter within a bhikari/communist system.. this goes against the laws of the political universe as we know it.

Both your beloved late Colonel, and fellow socialist/commie, little rocket man Kim have pulled it off to an extent.. but you're no legendary billionaire commie's :angel: son or even a man (still virgin, right?), let alone a man who can raise a nation to your lofty mungeri ideals (abolish money :rolleyes:)

Of course you're a classist, you're the grand daddy of classist and class/crass social warfare.. you hate the majority of the people in this country, you bitter little xhit..

you're pathetic.

Why are you obsessed about my location ?
Far from, the more pertinent question is, why are you so afraid to disclose so much as a city/town name ?

Kis cheez ka dar hai ?

Dil me kya kuch kala hai ?

Why so paranoid ?

Back
Top Bottom