What's new

Nidhi Razdan of NDTV being ripped apart by UK MP Barry Gardiner

I don't know from where you got changing constitution part...but seems like you have lot of knowledge in this subject...care to share your thoughts on which party you think is good for us....i believe that will be more constructive instead of just beating the bush...no??

what scams...have you lost your mind!! There were no scams :D...it was all inclusive growth...:))

There are two options- corruption (congress), corruption + engineering (BJP). 1st is preferable, especially because with Chidambaram as the PM a lot of the current mess can really be sorted out. In reality Aam Admi party deserves to grow but not succeed- they need to be given the message that while their anti-corruption is acceptable, their economic policies are not.

1st is preferable, especially because with Chidambaram as the PM a lot of the current mess can really be sorted out.

The current mess has been caused by Sonia Gandhi's insistence that ludicrous programs which end up wasting tax payers's money & destroy the economy are implemented. Chidambaram as FM seems to go along with such economic disasters, I fail to see how he will be in a position to resolved them as PM, especially when SG will be pushing some other pet project.

The current mess has been caused by Sonia Gandhi's insistence that ludicrous programs which end up wasting tax payers's money & destroy the economy are implemented. Chidambaram as FM seems to go along with such economic disasters, I fail to see how he will be in a position to resolved them as PM, especially when SG will be pushing some other pet project.

A large part of congress party fully supports the food bill,which they think will get them through in 2014.

On the contrary- I think the food bill is quite important. This is not just a question of 'dole'. Politically the fight between haves and have nots will keep increasing to untolerable extent if some sort of security is not given to all. I think the experience with handling Naxalism had a huge role in pushing this forward. It's already penetrated into majority of Indian districts- this bill is the need of the hour.

There are two options- corruption (congress), corruption + engineering (BJP). 1st is preferable, especially because with Chidambaram as the PM a lot of the current mess can really be sorted out. In reality Aam Admi party deserves to grow but not succeed- they need to be given the message that while their anti-corruption is acceptable, their economic policies are not.

I can't believe....you are actually suggesting yet another term for Congress...compare UPA1 and UPA2....how it became from worse to worst....and now imagine what will UPA3 would do...and you think that all happens just because MMS is PM and once chidu comes in(god knows how a non-congress person will become PM to begin with) everything will fall in place?? How naive of u :D

anyhow that is your thought process but i am afraid(thankfully though) you are a minority in this aspect...

b/w May i ask why you think Congress is not communal just like the BJP?? There is not a single party that doesn't follow vote bank politics...that doesn't divide on the basis of caste/creed/religion etc etc...Look it is simple...India needs a change now...there is no better alternative than BJP at the moment...What will happen we will get to know in 2014...

I can't believe....you are actually suggesting yet another term for Congress...compare UPA1 and UPA2....how it became from worse to worst....and now imagine what will UPA3 would do...and you think that all happens just because MMS is PM and once chidu comes in(god knows how a non-congress person will become PM to begin with) everything will fall in place?? How naive of u :D

anyhow that is your thought process but i am afraid(thankfully though) you are a minority in this aspect...

b/w May i ask why you think Congress is not communal just like the BJP?? There is not a single party that doesn't follow vote bank politics...that doesn't divide on the basis of caste/creed/religion etc etc...Look it is simple...India needs a change now...there is no better alternative than BJP at the moment...What will happen we will get to know in 2014...

yeah I've heard this before- jokers of the right wing live from election to election and the opposing party is always 'minority'. Except that when the results are finally out the BJP is always swatting flies. While you jokers sit and blare on social media, the congress has gone ahead and played for the real votes. No one cares a fig whether you like the FSB- the people with votes want it. People with the votes want the direct cash transfers. Bihar is getting special status and telengana moves have been made. The congress is moving. Make no mistakes- you are the minority.

If someone likes Narendra Modi toh in Cangressiyo ke gand me lagti hai because he possibly could have been involved in the 2002 riots!!Lekin jab baat an ati hai Sajjan Kumar Jagdish Tytler ko latkane ki toh achanak Soniya madam aur Manmohan Ji kahi gayab hi ho jate hain!!

No it didn't, it was propoganda, check out the investigative reports by Tehelka- but knowing you I know you'll only get back by throwing muck at them 'christians' or sonia ghandhi's mother/ father/ sister etc. own 20% of tehelka etc.

No propaganda SIT submitted its report on court and it gave clean chit to Modi ,second thing Tehelka is not an investigative agency it is absolutely stupid to belive Thehalka as gospel of truth, What Thehalka writes is not important and its not an evidence ,I know who started this Thehalka and who is now in charge of thehalka and there politics do you want me post those?:devil:

i guess you are talking about this one ( Tehelka - India's Independent Weekly News Magazine) ...nothing important in it

yeah I've heard this before- jokers of the right wing live from election to election and the opposing party is always 'minority'. Except that when the results are finally out the BJP is always swatting flies. While you jokers sit and blare on social media, the congress has gone ahead and played for the real votes. No one cares a fig whether you like the FSB- the people with votes want it. People with the votes want the direct cash transfers. Bihar is getting special status and telengana moves have been made. The congress is moving. Make no mistakes- you are the minority.

If there is any joker in this entire thread then that joker is no-one else but you.....Come down from your la-la land and buzz off if you have no decency to talk...you are accusing me as a right wing without an iota of knowledge about me...how iditoic of you to do that....

Do you even know what are we debating about?? You were calling me kid...and behaving even worst than a kindergarden kid....b/w who are you to represent what people want?? Nobody gives a fig about what you want as well...The debate is simple...how on this earth BJP is communal but Congress not?? This country needs a change and in present scenario there is no better alternative than BJP...

Congress can come up with as many schemes as they want but with years and years of inflation...policy paralysis...ruppee demolition...mother of all scams....the list is too grave for people to ignore...Now zip up a bit in case you expect a reply otherwise speak from your behind once again and have fun..Peace!!

No propaganda SIT submitted its report on court and it gave clean chit to Modi ,second thing Tehelka is not an investigative agency it is absolutely stupid to belive Thehalka as gospel of truth, What Thehalka writes is not important and its not an evidence ,I know who started this Thehalka and who is now in charge of thehalka and there politics do you want me post those?

i guess you are talking about this one ( Tehelka - India's Independent Weekly News Magazine) ...nothing important in it

pretty much what I talked about in my post. Catholic Christians/ Muslims/ Sonia's mother/ Father/Brother/ Rahul Vinci's girlfriend etc. started Tehelka and have 20%/ 30% / 40% ownership deisgned to attack BJP and block priya modi's rise.

If there is any joker in this entire thread then that joker is no-one else but you.....Come down from your la-la land and buzz off if you have no decency to talk...you are accusing me as a right wing without an iota of knowledge about me...how iditoic of you to do that....

Do you even know what are we debating about?? You were calling me kid...and behaving even worst than a kindergarden kid....b/w who are you to represent what people want?? Nobody gives a fig about what you want as well...The debate is simple...how on this earth BJP is communal but Congress not?? This country needs a change and in present scenario there is no better alternative than BJP...

Congress can come up with as many schemes as they want but with years and years of inflation...policy paralysis...ruppee demolition...mother of all scams....the list is too grave for people to ignore...Now zip up a bit in case you expect a reply otherwise speak from your behind once again and have fun..Peace!!

Oh is that so...you're stupid. The congress rolls out the biggest food program in the world and you think they're gonna be seriously challenged because 'Modi challenged PM for a debate'? You're STUPID. They're giving direct cash transfers and you think they're gonna lose because 'the UK invited modi for a speech'? Do you even know India?

"Why don't you just deposit all your money in Gadakari's bank account. He's gonna loot you out anyway, you'll save yourself a lot of stress by giving it all up in one shot instead of watching it bleed out."
Someone is looting the country - last time the scam ridden articles came out. I guess what Vadra might be upto now. Besides I don't know Gadkari's account no and all. But my ashirvad is with him. :omghaha:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...rt-uk-mp-barry-gardiner-10.html#ixzz2c855eDS0
No it didn't, it was propoganda, check out the investigative reports by Tehelka- but knowing you I know you'll only get back by throwing muck at them 'christians' or sonia ghandhi's mother/ father/ sister etc. own 20% of tehelka etc.

Why don't you just deposit all your money in Gadakari's bank account. He's gonna loot you out anyway, you'll save yourself a lot of stress by giving it all up in one shot instead of watching it bleed out.

Buddy..to be quiet honest the mess is not because of the ludicrous programs...the mess is the scams(corruption) and policy paralysis...This has put a full stop on revenue generation part whereas these programs cost are going roof top...and to make matters worst a hefty percentage is going into the pockets of corrupt officials...

MNREGA/Food security bill are not bad in the logic...however without any vision they are nothing but criminal for a developing economy like ours...Inclusive growth doesn't mean freebies...however are required in initial stage to enable people plagued with extreme poverty to ride the economic growth...but then where is the vision and where is the implementation...

2013 - News - World's largest food security program launched by UPA
2014 - News - World's largest food security scam perpetrated by UPA :omghaha:
With their record - I won't be surprised. From Commonwealth to Sim cards, from water to bridges to brick and mortar UPA can sell everything :D
Oh is that so...you're stupid. The congress rolls out the biggest food program in the world and you think they're gonna be seriously challenged because 'Modi challenged PM for a debate'? You're STUPID. They're giving direct cash transfers and you think they're gonna lose because 'the UK invited modi for a speech'? Do you even know India?

Ladies and Gentlemen - we all know what the Food Security Bill is. It is not designed to give food to all. Certainly not now in 2013, less than an year before elections. UPA is accustomed to treating the Indians as a 'banana country with mango people' or like dogs. Its like I give you food, you give me vote. Even the die hard - Congress fanboys know it too. But the logic goes like this - if it helps even a few poor its good. Let me tell you, the price we pay for this token help is going to be disastrous. If after ruling for about 50 years you need a Food Security Bill for 67 pc of the population, you ought to be shot for dereliction of duty and criminal negligence if not treachery. The logic and actions are so far apart that even an infinite elastic band will not suffice. :pissed:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom