What's new

Nidhi Razdan of NDTV being ripped apart by UK MP Barry Gardiner

can someone plz tell me what exactly nidhi said and what the white white guy replied.i am on mobile and there is no computer with me right now to see the video.it would be useful for many other members as well who are reading this thread on mobile.

You're saying this because you're not sensitive to what holding a public office means. Whether Modi gets a clean chit in India or not, the US has clinching evidence of him being a mass murder. To you it doesn't matter, but the nuts in BJP who are making a big issue understand it and are trying to prevent it.

Clinching evidence? :lol: Should hand it over to Indian courts pronto.

can someone plz tell me what exactly nidhi said and what the white white guy replied.i am on mobile and there is no computer with me right now to see the video.it would be useful for many other members as well who are reading this thread on mobile.

She said Modi is a Controversial figure and Why did he invited Modi to address the house ,And she reptedly asked the same question .This was the response by British MP

nidhi.jpg

this image is from @Hobo1 's post

Last edited by a moderator:
So you agree that the US did not 'unfairly' deny him- ie their implication that he is involved in gross human rights violations amounting to war crimes is right. Ie- he should be in jail for murdering people and is not suited to be PM of India...You're saying this because you're not sensitive to what holding a public office means. Whether Modi gets a clean chit in India or not, the US has clinching evidence of him being a mass murder. To you it doesn't matter, but the nuts in BJP who are making a big issue understand it and are trying to prevent it.

I am not sure if there is some personal grudge but please keep in mind that just because US doesn't give him a VISA doesn't mean they have clinching evidence against his role in Gujrat...b/w the same US does give visa to the likes of Sajjan Kumar and Tytler's who were responsible for 84 riots....Now what does that mean??.......Look we all have a strong perception that he compromised his position and did not do justice in saving folks from other community...however at the best these are just perceptions....Unless and Until our courts prove him guilty he cannot be termed guilty...Moreover it is the same Gujrat who has chosen him now for the third time...so we need to respect the people mandate...having said that being from a minority community i can understand pain of people who have lost their kith and kins...but listen...who else we have?? Give me a party whom you think is capable of making government at the center and doesn't have communal blood on their hands???

just because US doesn't give him a VISA doesn't mean they have clinching evidence against his role in Gujrat...b/w the same US does give visa to the likes of Sajjan Kumar and Tytler's who were responsible for 84 riots....Now what does that mean??.......
People also tend to forget that denial of US visa to Modi was primarily due to lobbying against him by 'certain groups' with certain interests and a letter allegedly signed by 65 Indian MPs. Those groups lobbied against Modi's visa application on the basis of the numerous cases then running against him in Indian courts. Also included were the allegations that he violated and denied certain human rights to the minority community.
IIRC, that was the primary reason why Modi was denied a visa to talk at the Asian American Hotel Owners Association.

This comment by Modi to American Diplomat is perfect response for Human right preachers

¶5. (C) Consul General said that while we are very pleased with our business and people to people relations with Gujarat, we remain concerned about communal relations within the state. In particular, we remain concerned that nobody has yet been held accountable for the horrific communal violence of 2002, and are further concerned that an atmosphere of impunity could lead to a further deterioration of communal relations. What is the Government of Gujarat's view on this, he asked.

¶6. (C) A visibly annoyed Modi responded at some considerable length, but with three essential points:
a. the events of 2002 were an internal Gujarati matter and the U.S. had no right to interfere;
b. the U.S. is itself guilty of horrific human rights violations (he specified Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo, and attacks on Sikhs in the U.S. after September 11) and thus has no moral basis to speak on such matters, and;

MUMBAI 00002027 002 OF 003

c. Muslims are demonstrably better off in Gujarat than in any other state in India, so what is everybody griping about?

Proves that the reason why the US denied him visa was for gros human rights violations amounting to war crimes

I am not sure if there is some personal grudge but please keep in mind that just because US doesn't give him a VISA doesn't mean they have clinching evidence against his role in Gujrat...b/w the same US does give visa to the likes of Sajjan Kumar and Tytler's who were responsible for 84 riots....Now what does that mean??.......Look we all have a strong perception that he compromised his position and did not do justice in saving folks from other community...however at the best these are just perceptions....Unless and Until our courts prove him guilty he cannot be termed guilty...Moreover it is the same Gujrat who has chosen him now for the third time...so we need to respect the people mandate...having said that being from a minority community i can understand pain of people who have lost their kith and kins...but listen...who else we have?? Give me a party whom you think is capable of making government at the center and doesn't have communal blood on their hands???

Prove that the US gives them Visa. Anyway it proves that modi is worse than Sajjan Kumar & JT.

People also tend to forget that denial of US visa to Modi was primarily due to lobbying against him by 'certain groups' with certain interests and a letter allegedly signed by 65 Indian MPs. Those groups lobbied against Modi's visa application on the basis of the numerous cases then running against him in Indian courts. Also included were the allegations that he violated and denied certain human rights to the minority community.
IIRC, that was the primary reason why Modi was denied a visa to talk at the Asian American Hotel Owners Association.

So barak Obama and Hillary Clinton are in a conspiracy against modi?

Clinching evidence? :lol: Should hand it over to Indian courts pronto.

Their job is to decide who is to enter their country, not who is to be punished in India. Do you have any answers or are you gonna beat around the bush?

Proves that the reason why the US denied him visa was for gros human rights violations amounting to war crimes

Prove that the US gives them Visa. Anyway it proves that modi is worse than Sajjan Kumar & JT.

So barak Obama and Hillary Clinton are in a conspiracy against modi?

Their job is to decide who is to enter their country, not who is to be punished in India. Do you have any answers or are you gonna beat around the bush?

About time you visit a Psychologist :toast_sign:

Answers? Beating around the bush?
:lol: Do you even understand what you are suggesting? If the Americans allow Modi in tomorrow, does that mean that he has been proved innocent? There are always dangers in swinging a double edged sword around.

Don't come after me for answers. I barely understand your questions. I'm not a fan of Modi but cussedness of your type is just plain silly.

Answers? Beating around the bush?
:lol: Do you even understand what you are suggesting? If the Americans allow Modi in tomorrow, does that mean that he has been proved innocent? There are always dangers in swinging a double edged sword around.

Don't come after me for answers. I barely understand your questions. I'm not a fan of Modi but cussedness of your type is just plain silly.

It's a simple question- why did they deny him the Visa. Can you answer it straight? I'm not interested inn whether you think it's imortant' or not

The US has done it's investigation and therefore have denied Modi a Visa because they have found out that he has butchered and killed hundreds in Gujarat. A man with his credentials is not fit to be PM. I'm sure it'll be 'small scale' even if your own family was involved.

Any proof or just trolling as usual? If you do have proof post it. Else, accept that you are lying.

It's a simple question- why did they deny him the Visa.

That would be politics, only someone completely gullible will believe otherwise. Politics in the sense that the U.S. has plenty of internal pressure groups that it needs to pander to & Mr.Modi was just a CM then, not someone they would have needed to worry about. They need to now, hence the rethinking that is happening.

That would be politics, only someone completely gullible will believe otherwise. Politics in the sense that the U.S. has plenty of internal pressure groups that it needs to pander to & Mr.Modi was just a CM then, not someone they would have needed to worry about. They need to now, hence the rethinking that is happening.

Oh, so it is a conspiracy by the US to thwart the rise of priya modiji?

It's a simple question- why did they deny him the Visa. Can you answer it straight? I'm not interested inn whether you think it's imortant' or not

dude on a forum where ur fellow indians are humiliated as if they are nothing.....u chose to argue with ur own kind....now i hope u can see what congress has done to india and most of the indians........shame man

Oh, so it is a conspiracy by the US to thwart the rise of priya modiji?

Really man! That is what you take away from my post? Conspiracy? You think I'm a crazy supporter? You are carrying this cussedness way too far.

I was only pointing that the U.S. has no common standard for such things. Guess why they are not calling the coup in Egypt a coup? They make many decisions, that would be their right. To see into it a judicial pronouncement is silly.

dude on a forum where ur fellow indians are humiliated as if they are nothing.....u chose to argue with ur own kind....now i hope u can see what congress has done to india and most of the indians........shame man

Shooo.....

Really man! That is what you take away from my post? Conspiracy? You think I'm a crazy supporter? You are carrying this cussedness way too far.

I was only pointing that the U.S. has no common standard for such things. Guess why they are not calling the coup in Egypt a coup? They make many decisions, that would be their right. To see into it a judicial pronouncement is silly.

There are only two possible conclusions whichever way you pepper it- either Modi's crimes have earned him that ban or he has been unfairly treated. There is no third conclusion at all. Now, a rising future PM candidate of India being staunchly kept away from US Soil only because congress 'lobbied' for it- gimme a break.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom