What's new

Nidhi Razdan of NDTV being ripped apart by UK MP Barry Gardiner

It's a very simple question- why did the US deny him the Visa? Do you have an explanation for that?

When the first family of India is gunning for you, it might be difficult to get a visa.....

Apart from that, can you honestly say NDTV is not biased against BJP and especially modi.... how easily has NDTV left every thing from adarsh scam, tatra truck scam, 2G scam but successfully dug up every fart of every NJP leader....

Each an every congress misdoings have been brushed aside and the onus is on Modi. Have once the NDTV's precious analysed the fact that an imbecile like rahul gandhi is a PM candidate because he's spawn of the Gandhi's.... Has once NDTV shone the lights on this government on it's ridiculous foreign policies.

NDTV seems to be heavily biased towards congress, and it is evident from M/S Razdan's clip.

When the first family of India is gunning for you, it might be difficult to get a visa.....

Apart from that, can you honestly say NDTV is not biased against BJP and especially modi.... how easily has NDTV left every thing from adarsh scam, tatra truck scam, 2G scam but successfully dug up every fart of every NJP leader....

Each an every congress misdoings have been brushed aside and the onus is on Modi. Have once the NDTV's precious analysed the fact that an imbecile like rahul gandhi is a PM candidate because he's spawn of the Gandhi's.... Has once NDTV shone the lights on this government on it's ridiculous foreign policies.

NDTV seems to be heavily biased towards congress, and it is evident from M/S Razdan's clip.

I did not ask you

It's a very simple question- why did the US deny him the Visa? Do you have an explanation for that?

because whole congress (top family) was licking US not to give Visa. As a country they will have to listen to rulling group to gert their deals thru.

Now answer my question....
Let me ask, Why do you think Modi is Guilty when all probes could not prove it?

Like I said...
@Marxist ...do you have answers?

on what ? ...i guess you are question is about this topic, ,Congress MP naveen jindal's father-in-law owns 14.2% shares in NDTV ,they are bound to protect their political masters and defame political opponents .....But this time they failed to do it ,your MSMNREGA worker got ripped by British MP

Last edited by a moderator:
because whole congress (top family) was licking US not to give Visa. As a country they will have to listen to rulling group to gert their deals thru.

Now answer my question....

I am neither a Bjp or a Congress sympathizer, Modi may be a jerk, but that doesn't mean congress or other leaders are any good either, so If we have a whole pack of donkeys, lets treat all of them as donkeys, not just one guy!

What most of the Media has done, brushed over gross incompetence of both UPA and NDA and made Modi a sacrificial lamb. On recent development, all scumbag politicians and thier respective parties have excluded themselves from the RTI act, and no newsroom is has taken this up as an issue.

One more Modi vs Congress vs Media and bla bla bla thread......... :blah: :cuckoo: :D

on what ? ...i guess you are question is about this topic, ,Congress MP naveen jindal's father-in-law owns 14.2% shares in NDTV ,they are bound to protect their political masters and defame political opponents .....But this time they failed to do it ,your MSMNREGA worker got ripped by British MP

I knew you'd come up with some conspiracy theory- you're the guy that promotes trash like 'Observer' and 'Niti-central'. But the question is this- why did the US not give Visa to Modi? Do you have answers?

I knew you'd come up with some conspiracy theory- you're the guy that promotes trash like 'Observer' and 'Niti-central'. But the question is this- why did the US not give Visa to Modi? Do you have answers?

its a well known fact not some conspiracy theory ( Oswal Green Tech buys 14.17% stake in NDTV - Economic Times) ,i never endorsed Niti central or others

Second Denial US Visa ,its not an issue American political interests are irrelevant in Indian politics ,US denied visa to football legend Maradona (due to political reasons Diego Maradona reportedly denied U.S. Visa for being a Communist | New York Daily News) and many others so this getting US visa or not getting it is not important ...

its a well known fact not some conspiracy theory ( Oswal Green Tech buys 14.17% stake in NDTV - Economic Times) ,i never endorsed Niti central or others

Second Denial US Visa ,its not an issue American political interests are irrelevant in Indian politics ,US denied visa to football legend Maradona (due to political reasons Diego Maradona reportedly denied U.S. Visa for being a Communist | New York Daily News) and many others so this getting US visa or not getting it is not important ...

Modi is not a communist, insteD of quibbling speak straight...is Obama conspiring against Modi or no- I want a one word answer- Yes or No.

Modi is not a communist, insteD of quibbling speak straight...is Obama conspiring against Modi or no- I want a one word answer- Yes or No.

Where did i said such things my point Modi is not the only person in earth got US visa denied ,Modi dont need US visa or US support to become India's PM , If people of India Chose BJP in 2014 Modi will be Indian Prime minister ,..........

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom