What's new

Nidhi Razdan of NDTV being ripped apart by UK MP Barry Gardiner

Modi is not a communist, insteD of quibbling speak straight...is Obama conspiring against Modi or no- I want a one word answer- Yes or No.

It's some BJP supporters & some nuts in the BJP who are making this a bigger issue than it is. Modi's certificate of innocence or guilt will certainly not be provided by the U.S. or anyone else, much to the chagrin of those in the anti-Modi camp. It simply shouldn't matter. Modi will either be elected or not, by the Indian people. If he is PM, he will automatically get a visa, if he is not, who cares whether he has a visa or not?

It is indeed rather surprising that Indian Hindutva Brigade of this forum is giving such a spin to this interview. Nidhi Razdan handled herself very well as compared to the snorty British MP. It was not Nidhi who got flustered, contrarily it was Gardner who got perturbed and rattled up and started hiding behind an accusatory tone and tenor. Nidhi Razdan responded aptly and like a true Indian put him in his place by making the last statement highlighting the spirit of Indian democracy.

The British are doing nothing but playing the game they are good at – preparing for the worst case scenario, if Modi comes to power. And I do sincerely hope that Modi comes to power in India. It is time India needs to go back to its natural state where it consisted of many powerful independent countries before the arrival of Muslims who created a unified India which it never was, not even in the times of Mauriyans.

Who is this random guy?

Sure Nidhi razdan,that chute.

who cares about her,she got reminded of her aukaat?

why do so many people in India support Modi? what is the exact reason? just shows how many hindu extremists there are in India. If he comes in to power, civil war between hindus and muslims might break out, do you really want that?

Supporting Modi is the same as supporting any terrorist leader

Because he is damn good,great governance,serious guy who can sort out India.

And he is not a a terrorist and a great patriotic swayamsevak,coming from the illustrious RSS.

I am neither a Bjp or a Congress sympathizer, Modi may be a jerk, but that doesn't mean congress or other leaders are any good either, so If we have a whole pack of donkeys, lets treat all of them as donkeys, not just one guy!

What most of the Media has done, brushed over gross incompetence of both UPA and NDA and made Modi a sacrificial lamb. On recent development, all scumbag politicians and thier respective parties have excluded themselves from the RTI act, and no newsroom is has taken this up as an issue.

NDA rule was amazing and they are not incompetent.

Where did i said such things my point Modi is not the only person in earth got US visa denied ,Modi dont need US visa or US support to become India's PM , If people of India Chose BJP in 2014 Modi will be Indian Prime minister ,..........

So you agree that the US did not 'unfairly' deny him- ie their implication that he is involved in gross human rights violations amounting to war crimes is right. Ie- he should be in jail for murdering people and is not suited to be PM of India...

It's some BJP supporters & some nuts in the BJP who are making this a bigger issue than it is. Modi's certificate of innocence or guilt will certainly not be provided by the U.S. or anyone else, much to the chagrin of those in the anti-Modi camp. It simply shouldn't matter. Modi will either be elected or not, by the Indian people. If he is PM, he will automatically get a visa, if he is not, who cares whether he has a visa or not?

You're saying this because you're not sensitive to what holding a public office means. Whether Modi gets a clean chit in India or not, the US has clinching evidence of him being a mass murder. To you it doesn't matter, but the nuts in BJP who are making a big issue understand it and are trying to prevent it.

i dont know much about indian politics but ya 1 thing for sure

if modi comes into power anti hindu emotions gonna rise in south asia

So you agree that the US did not 'unfairly' deny him- ie their implication that he is involved in gross human rights violations amounting to war crimes is right. Ie- he should be in jail for murdering people and is not suited to be PM of India...

There is no evidence on Modi's role in post godhra riots ,it was a small scale retaliation by local Hindu's not a war crime or gross human right violation as you claim....US can deny or grant Visa to any one i am not Concerned about it ..... My concerns are about the price rise ,unemployment ,corruption ,weak foreign policy ,discrimination against the Majority community and the minority appeasement policies of the Government and to end all these I will vote for Narendra Modi the Best Candidate for PM post

There is no evidence on Modi's role in post godhra riots ,it was a small scale retaliation by local Hindu's not a war crime or gross human right violation as you claim....US can deny or grant Visa to any one i am not Concerned about it ..... My concerns are about the price rise ,unemployment ,corruption ,weak foreign policy ,discrimination against the Majority community and the minority appeasement policies of the Government and to end all these I will vote for Narendra Modi the Best Candidate for PM post

The US has done it's investigation and therefore have denied Modi a Visa because they have found out that he has butchered and killed hundreds in Gujarat. A man with his credentials is not fit to be PM. I'm sure it'll be 'small scale' even if your own family was involved.

The US has done it's investigation and therefore have denied Modi a Visa because they have found out that he has butchered and killed hundreds in Gujarat. A man with his credentials is not fit to be PM. I'm sure it'll be 'small scale' even if your own family was involved.

it is India's internal matter , we dont care about US investigation or their views ,you are simply speculating things there is no proof to prove Modi's role in post godhra riots .... 56 Hindu were mercilessly burned alive by Muslims in Godhra ,so for me retaliation was small scale

it is India's internal matter , we dont care about US investigation or their views ,you are simply speculating things there is no proof to prove Modi's role in post godhra riots .... 56 Hindu were mercilessly burned alive by Muslims in Godhra ,so for me retaliation was small scale

humanitarian violations are international matters. the perpetrators of the 56 hindus killed were punished, the killers of 100s of muslims were not punished. I'm sure it'll be small scale if your own family was involved in it too.

US never conducted any investigation.

i dont know much about indian politics but ya 1 thing for sure

if modi comes into power anti hindu emotions gonna rise in south asia

NO.

People who hate others because of religion do not need excuse.

Really?? Bro are you that naive?
It's the same USA, who use to say that Pakistan is not involved in any activity to spread terror. They kept on repeating it till it suited their agenda and till it did not hurt them.

The few hundred/ few thousand death means squat to USA if it does not hurt them or their interests. If you are considering them as pinnacle of fairness and guardian angel of human rights. I've nothing to discuss and debate .. YOU WIN!! :hitwall:

humanitarian violations are international matters. the perpetrators of the 56 hindus killed were punished, the killers of 100s of muslims were not punished. I'm sure it'll be small scale if your own family was involved in it too.

So according to you HR violations Kashmir ,north east ,anti-Sikh riots after Indira's assassination are also international matters or is it only for Gujarat and Modi ? ...if my family got involved i know how to respond

This comment by Modi to American Diplomat is perfect response for Human right preachers

¶5. (C) Consul General said that while we are very pleased with our business and people to people relations with Gujarat, we remain concerned about communal relations within the state. In particular, we remain concerned that nobody has yet been held accountable for the horrific communal violence of 2002, and are further concerned that an atmosphere of impunity could lead to a further deterioration of communal relations. What is the Government of Gujarat's view on this, he asked.

¶6. (C) A visibly annoyed Modi responded at some considerable length, but with three essential points:
a. the events of 2002 were an internal Gujarati matter and the U.S. had no right to interfere;
b. the U.S. is itself guilty of horrific human rights violations (he specified Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo, and attacks on Sikhs in the U.S. after September 11) and thus has no moral basis to speak on such matters, and;

MUMBAI 00002027 002 OF 003

c. Muslims are demonstrably better off in Gujarat than in any other state in India, so what is everybody griping about?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom