What's new

Nidhi Razdan of NDTV being ripped apart by UK MP Barry Gardiner

There are only two possible conclusions whichever way you pepper it- either Modi's crimes have earned him that ban or he has been unfairly treated. There is no third conclusion at all. Now, a rising future PM candidate of India being staunchly kept away from US Soil only because congress 'lobbied' for it- gimme a break.

Err...where did I suggest that Congress lobbied for the ban? I have held Modi responsible for the Gujarat riots as the CM there, a position I have consistently held. Direct culpability is impossible to prove, which is why courts haven't done that. The U.S. is entitled to draw any inference, has no value in the Indian system. The very fact that he is a PM candidate speaks plenty of the "value" of that inference. You are free to assume what you want, asking everyone else to agree with you is silly.

People also tend to forget that denial of US visa to Modi was primarily due to lobbying against him by 'certain groups' with certain interests and a letter allegedly signed by 65 Indian MPs. Those groups lobbied against Modi's visa application on the basis of the numerous cases then running against him in Indian courts. Also included were the allegations that he violated and denied certain human rights to the minority community.
IIRC, that was the primary reason why Modi was denied a visa to talk at the Asian American Hotel Owners Association.

doesn't matter on what grounds they denied him the VISA...Honestly speaking i am not a MODI lover...in fact i hate him...having said that at this moment i don't see any other alternative...so my vote is going for him....

Prove that the US gives them Visa. Anyway it proves that modi is worse than Sajjan Kumar & JT.
Proves nothing but Sh1t....I don't mind you taking a stand but dude repeating things like a parrot(no offense) won't help.....debate like a man and not a kid high on adrenaline. Now are we going to compare people as to who is better based on how many people he killed?? Anyhow i asked you a question in my previous post...which you have ignored...care to explain why??

Err...where did I suggest that Congress lobbied for the ban? I have held Modi responsible for the Gujarat riots as the CM there, a position I have consistently held. Direct culpability is impossible to prove, which is why courts haven't done that. The U.S. is entitled to draw any inference, has no value in the Indian system. The very fact that he is a PM candidate speaks plenty of the "value" of that inference. You are free to assume what you want, asking everyone else to agree with you is silly.
The bold part is the most tragic...This is the bloody problem of the system...anyways as said in previous post...what options do we have??

doesn't matter on what grounds they denied him the VISA...Honestly speaking i am not a MODI lover...in fact i hate him...having said that at this moment i don't see any other alternative...so my vote is going for him....

Proves nothing but Sh1t....I don't mind you taking a stand but dude repeating things like a parrot(no offense) won't help.....debate like a man and not a kid high on adrenaline. Now are we going to compare people as to who is better based on how many people he killed?? Anyhow i asked you a question in my previous post...which you have ignored...care to explain why??

Well kid, that's pretty much what right wingers are proposing kid. I don't see much 'manliness' in your debate. I don't remember your question but am sure I'd have answered it if it was important. Guess it wasn't.

The bold part is the most tragic...This is the bloody problem of the system...anyways as said in previous post...what options do we have??

So we've got corrupt people, so let's bring in a govt that's gonna change the constitution? You gotta bring ppl who'll remove corruption. If you go by the fact that Gadakari continues in BJP and Yeddy is being brought back by 'good friend' modi, I don't see an alternative that will remove corruption. In fact, you have a corrupt party (Congress) and a party that's as corrupt and will also change the constitution to build a long term power base. And your choice is the latter?

Well kid, that's pretty much what right wingers are proposing kid. I don't see much 'manliness' in your debate. I don't remember your question but am sure I'd have answered it if it was important. Guess it wasn't.
:)...great...though i do see lot of manliness in your post....please keep it up!! just one point though....debating on a point is an art...one must not forget that under the hormonal rush....cheers!!

Proves that the reason why the US denied him visa was for gros human rights violations amounting to war crimes

it proves nothing ,you are merely speculating things and twisting things to fit to your Fantasy tails about Gujarat riots ...

So we've got corrupt people, so let's bring in a govt that's gonna change the constitution? You gotta bring ppl who'll remove corruption. If you go by the fact that Gadakari continues in BJP and Yeddy is being brought back by 'good friend' modi, I don't see an alternative that will remove corruption. In fact, you have a corrupt party (Congress) and a party that's as corrupt and will also change the constitution to build a long term power base. And your choice is the latter?

I agree with your point on corruption, disagree with constitutional changes. No such majority will ever be available & in any case, I'm not sure what kind of changes you think might be attempted. The SC alreads limits the kind of changes that can be done to the constitution.

Then why did they take up this with Modi?

this is a 2006 cable ,at that time Modi faced many False allegations by disgruntled police officer and few forgien funded NGO so they asked Modi about it ,Things changed alot from 2006 ,Now Modi got clean chit from SIT ,Many accused are behind the Bar ....

I agree with your point on corruption, disagree with constitutional changes. No such majority will ever be available & in any case, I'm not sure what kind of changes you think might be attempted. The SC alreads limits the kind of changes that can be done to the constitution.

Oh yeah, that's why you don't see BJP as a threat. Hell last time they were in power they even tried to change the structure of the Upper house completely until ppl like Kuldeep Nayyar went to war and had them stopped. They most definitely are changing the constitution- and the longer their run, the more they'll change. They're also gonna go for changing text books, introduce astrology MA etc. -it's this sort of social engineering that gets them to power and keeps them there.

this is a 2006 cable ,at that time Modi faced many False allegations by disgruntled police officer and few forgien funded NGO so they asked Modi about it ,Things changed alot from 2006 ,Now Modi got clean chit from SIT ,Many accused are behind the Bar ....

No one gave Modi a 'clean chit', that's propoganda (and don't bother with the links I seen them many times). Even after this 'clean chit' they seem to be interested in keeping him off their soil.

Well, I see you are speculating to some extent. But taking your word for it I wish the BJP all the success. :cheers:
Oh yeah, that's why you don't see BJP as a threat. Hell last time they were in power they even tried to change the structure of the Upper house completely until ppl like Kuldeep Nayyar went to war and had them stopped. They most definitely are changing the constitution- and the longer their run, the more they'll change. They're also gonna go for changing text books, introduce astrology MA etc. -it's this sort of social engineering that gets them to power and keeps them there.

No one gave Modi a 'clean chit', that's propoganda (and don't bother with the links I seen them many times). Even after this 'clean chit' they seem to be interested in keeping him off their soil.

supreme court monitered SIT probe gave clean chit it is a fact ,you proved nothing against that ...you can start a thread on clean chit issue with the so called proof i will counter you there

supreme court monitered SIT probe gave clean chit it is a fact ,you proved nothing against that ...you can start a thread on clean chit issue with the so called proof i will counter you there

No it didn't, it was propoganda, check out the investigative reports by Tehelka- but knowing you I know you'll only get back by throwing muck at them 'christians' or sonia ghandhi's mother/ father/ sister etc. own 20% of tehelka etc.

Well, I see you are speculating to some extent. But taking your word for it I wish the BJP all the success. :cheers:

Why don't you just deposit all your money in Gadakari's bank account. He's gonna loot you out anyway, you'll save yourself a lot of stress by giving it all up in one shot instead of watching it bleed out.

No it didn't, it was propoganda, check out the investigative reports by Tehelka- but knowing you I know you'll only get back by throwing muck at them 'christians' or sonia ghandhi's mother/ father/ sister etc. own 20% of tehelka etc.

Did Mother Sonia cried for this as well??

In last 10 years trillion of dollar worth Scam happen. Mother , Son, Son in law, Daughter and slaves all got there share. Not a single sting operation was carrier by this "Fu**ng-Halka" Channel..

Surprising..

Not once this "Mother-Fu-hulka" ever did sting operation on Sikh massacare of 1984..

Why Shankarshan Thakur, why?? Are u looking for some post retirement benefits? Do you want to become President of India?? Coz I remember "the sweeper" and "the cook" became Prez once..

I don't know from where you got changing constitution part...but seems like you have lot of knowledge in this subject...care to share your thoughts on which party you think is good for us....i believe that will be more constructive instead of just beating the bush...no??

Did Mother Sonia cried for this as well??

In last 10 years trillion of dollar worth Scam happen. Mother , Son, Son in law, Daughter and slaves all got there share. Not a single sting operation was carrier by this "Fu**ng-Halka" Channel..

Surprising..

Not once this "Mother-Fu-hulka" ever did sting operation on Sikh massacare of 1984..

Why Shankarshan Thakur, why?? Are u looking for some post retirement benefits? Do you want to become President of India?? Coz I remember "the sweeper" and "the cook" became Prez once..
what scams...have you lost your mind!! There were no scams :D...it was all inclusive growth...:))

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom