What's new

Nidhi Razdan of NDTV being ripped apart by UK MP Barry Gardiner

I don't think he's paid though. He is just a Congressi(nothing wrong with that). No one would pay him for the kind of crap he writes. They can hire much better people.

The reason I called him Paid is because I can't imagine a normal Human Being writing Brain Dead Posts like him. Humans get affected. The only other option can be a BOT.

why do so many people in India support Modi? what is the exact reason? just shows how many hindu extremists there are in India. If he comes in to power, civil war between hindus and muslims might break out, do you really want that?

Supporting Modi is the same as supporting any terrorist leader

why do so many people in India support Modi? what is the exact reason? just shows how many hindu extremists there are in India. If he comes in to power, civil war between hindus and muslims might break out, do you really want that?

Supporting Modi is the same as supporting any terrorist leader

most people like him because:
1. he is consided a clean politician : corruption is biggest issue in this election
2. he is considered pro development : People are hungry for roads,schools, clean water etc which every govt should provide
3. he is considered pro business : businessmen all praise him, because less red tape in his state

his appeal was only within hindutva core people as you said, but recently acceptability has widened. one can blame current govt for ensuring that by making a complete mess.

The Indian anchor made a fool out of herself, while MP Barry Gardiner presented himself as a very articulate and intelligent person who could debate with facts rather than soundbites.

Which is easy when the facts tend to be in favor of Modi. For example, Economic and development figures as well as Supreme court rulings.

This mentality of not shouting at white people does not exist in India. We don't think they are anything special anymore.

But , in this case , Nidhi Razdan was acting nuts. However, I understand the pressure on her.

Oh common who ever he is, his till an elected MP!! of a International Country.

For God sake use yr heads and respect yr guests.

You seem to think US is an abode of justice or something.Same US also gives visas to dictators and mass murderers every year.The US also cuts deals with terrorists and yada yada yada

Now coming back to the question, the reason US denied visa to Modi is because some powerful people lobbied for it in the US with support from India.

Let me spin it into a question for you.Does US giving visa to Musharraf mean that he is not guilty of staging a coup and seizing power for himself ?

Dumbass logic!

Who are you and why did you reply to my post?

The reason I called him Paid is because I can't imagine a normal Human Being writing Brain Dead Posts like him. Humans get affected. The only other option can be a BOT.

same question applies to you maggot

The Indian anchor made a fool out of herself, while MP Barry Gardiner presented himself as a very articulate and intelligent person who could debate with facts rather than soundbites.

Which is easy when the facts tend to be in favor of Modi. For example, Economic and development figures as well as Supreme court rulings.

oh please...Gujarat was always well administered...he's a FACIST and that alone disqualifies him from any public position.

Why is that BJP with all their financial resources cannot start their own TV channel. Its not so hard....a small state like Kerala has TV channels belonging to different political parties.

Party specific channels are a rage in Kerala and Tamil Nadu because people there are highly polarized along party lines. It would not do that well in other states.

Like I said, I usually like Nidhi Razdan but this interview personifies everything that is wrong with Indian "journalists".

She is obnoxious, blatantly biased and unnecessarily abrasive. Talking over a guest and a foreign MP at that-WHAT WAS SHE THINKING??

"we are a democracy so we have a right to challenge everyone even all our courts" does she understand what BS this is? The rulings of the SUPREME COURT of India- the highest court in the land mean nothing to these people? They get it in their heads that something is X and will argue to the hilt it is that way no matter if there is a lack of evidence to support this.

It is an embarrassing and shameful sight. Where's the professionalism?

+1000000 :tup::tup:

DA FAQ?????

That is what i liked about this interview. It exposes the ugly face of Indian media.

+ In India you cannot criticize supreme court. It is constructed as Contempt of court.

Who are you and why did you reply to my post?

You know that this is a public forum right ?Are you thick in the head or something ?

oh please...Gujarat was always well administered...he's a FACIST and that alone disqualifies him from any public position.

SO YOU decide who is fit for a public post in India and who is not?
That makes YOU a fascist, not Modi.

And we are still waiting for your answer- Does US giving visa to Musharraf mean that he is not guilty of overthrowing a democratically elected government?

No it's not. Their policy is an important yarstick-

You have very visible bias towards Congress and that's OK as everyone is free to take sides. But Please do not go down to extent to undermine whole judicial system and Indian constitution to defend your point of view.

To prove guily or innocent we DO NOT need USA visa but verdict from our courts!! Hope you get that.

PS: USA visa means nothing -if they are pinnacle of justice and follow their rules religiously, should they be allowing dictators around the world to visit their country? It was just a show to please congress to get few deals signed in their favor. What I could say hypocrisy at its best!!

You know that this is a public forum right ?Are you thick in the head or something ?

SO YOU decide who is fit for a public post in India and who is not?
That makes YOU a fascist, not Modi.

And we are still waiting for your answer- Does US giving visa to Musharraf mean that he is not guilty of overthrowing a democratically elected government?

That is not an answer to my question maggot

You have very visible bias towards Congress and that's OK as everyone is free to take sides. But Please do not go down to extent to undermine whole judicial system and Indian constitution to defend your point of view.

To prove guily or innocent we DO NOT need USA visa but verdict from our courts!! Hope you get that.

PS: USA visa means nothing -if they are pinnacle of justice and follow their rules religiously, should they be allowing dictators around the world to visit their country? It was just a show to please congress to get few deals signed in their favor. What I could say hypocrisy at its best!!

Do you have an answer to my question or just rants?

Do you have an answer to my question or just rants?

Not rants dear, just trying to imply that what USA does is to suits their requirements and means a nothing to us.

Regarding answer many have proved that denial of visa DOES NOT mean he is guilty. SO your question is not applicable.

Let me ask, Why do you think Modi is Guilty when all probes could not prove it?

Not rants dear, just trying to imply that what USA does is to suits their requirements and means a nothing to us.

Regarding answer many have proved that denial of visa DOES NOT mean he is guilty. SO your question is not applicable.

Let me ask, Why do you think Modi is Guilty when all probes could not prove it?

It's a very simple question- why did the US deny him the Visa? Do you have an explanation for that?

It's a very simple question- why did the US deny him the Visa? Do you have an explanation for that?

Lobbying by political adversaries. do google, There were professional lobbyists who lobbied against him else US has given visas to even convicted genociders.

+ he was a nobody when he was denied visa and US wanted to be in good books of your fairy godmother and crown prince party.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom