What's new

Nidhi Razdan of NDTV being ripped apart by UK MP Barry Gardiner

So this Media W***e thinks she is above supreme court ,Pathetic journalism

...and you a think tank :hitwall:

She is talking about democracy......Somebody tell her that same democracy has elected 3 consecutive times to Mr Modi and going to elect him as PM in 2014

Cool it hotshot my speciality area is law enforcement and ems. Anyone who claims ty are an expert on all subject is full of ****. So Chillax.

Again, do you have answers or no?

You seem to think US is an abode of justice or something.Same US also gives visas to dictators and mass murderers every year.The US also cuts deals with terrorists and yada yada yada

Now coming back to the question, the reason US denied visa to Modi is because some powerful people lobbied for it in the US with support from India.

Let me spin it into a question for you.Does US giving visa to Musharraf mean that he is not guilty of staging a coup and seizing power for himself ?

Dumbass logic!

as a Hindu(or culturally Hindu?), many Indians cannot see the beast out of him unfortunately even if knowing the truth. however, we can easily spot the evil beastly factor with Osama Bin Laden or even get agitated with the demands of Anjem Choudhary . many Muslims does not see any fault with Osama or Omar bakri Muhammad, Zakir Nayak etc. because their eyes are not open just like many north Indian Hindus who are oblivious to the beast of a person Modi is.

may be some of us grown up attending RSS martial lessons and Sakha classes who considers everything about Hinduism is great and fine and Farangi religions must be ousted from India cannot ever understand what I wrote above.

3ups99.jpg

Not sure what my post that you quoted had anything to do with whatever you wrote above. :confused:

Modi is the only politician who has been denied a Visa by the US. Hell even I have a US Visa. If they've denied it to him, that's coz they know more and are not interested in having a mass murdered come in to their country.

You have posted may be 20 posts about the denial of US Visa to Modi, as if US decision on Visa should guide Indian's political judgment & decision. Modi could be good, bad, ugly, a saint, or a demon, but he is an Indian political leader, and we the Indians should rely on our own judgment and observation of our own judiciary on this matter; not on the US judgment. I don't know about you, but I think any self-respecting Indian should not look at some foreign country's approval on our internal matters.

In any case, I doubt if US itself has any moral supremacy to talk in such matters.

To what end? Brainwash the wilfully ignorant public into (mis)exercising their franchise for the political party's benefit? They already do that with their stooges in various media outlets. A simple cursory glance of the Indian media is enough to tell which "outlets" and media people support what political parties or ideologies.

Isnt it a shame that we have no sound unbiased media - print or electronic?

Funny thing is that idiot lady said that as a Democracy, we have the right to question Supreme Court's decision!! She has no idea about the Constitution nor the judicial process!! And people like her, with bare minimum credentials, become "Journalists"!

These guys should watch "The Newsroom" to know what journalism really means!

Exactly! Supreme Court's decision is the final answer for all questions, and now if media starts judging the Supreme Court's judgment and start questioning it, then we are surely heading for anarchy.
Supreme Court is the most trusted institution in India which has earned respect & credibility for its unbiased role. What an audacity of these journalists to say that they have right to question Supreme Court's decision, even Parliament doesn’t have that right.

Dr Danish shouts at Pakistanis but here things r way off target. For God Sake its a British MP.

This mentality of not shouting at white people does not exist in India. We don't think they are anything special anymore.

But , in this case , Nidhi Razdan was acting nuts. However, I understand the pressure on her.

Duh!

Nehru Dynasty Channel (NDTV) at it again. One congress MP have huge stake in this Biased channel.

And please Some one tell this Dumb b!t@h! That Under the constitution of this same Democracy "No One, Yeah No One" can Question/Challenge the Final Judgment by Supreme Court Of India, Not even the GOI !!

At best, one can only Request for the review petition of the judgment.

Exactly! Supreme Court's decision is the final answer for all questions, and now if media starts judging the Supreme Court's judgment and start questioning it, then we are surely heading for anarchy.
Supreme Court is the most trusted institution in India which has earned respect & credibility for its unbiased role. What an audacity of these journalists to say that they have right to question Supreme Court's decision, even Parliament doesn’t have that right.

Agreed and on what grounds? Because these ignorant fools don't like the verdict?

You can't question everything for the sake of it- this is the logic of idiots.

Modi is the only politician who has been denied a Visa by the US. Hell even I have a US Visa. If they've denied it to him, that's coz they know more and are not interested in having a mass murdered come in to their country.

To you and all those who have thanked you...

Since when did US Visa became a certificate of Morality and Righteousness. So all those who are denied US Visa are in some way lesser Humans. Those who would curse the US in other threads from Drone Bombing to Capitalism would come on this thread to praise US. Bunch of Hypocrites :lol:

You are not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you? You didn't even get the point I was trying to make. For the last time-- "Why is the US visa so important in this case?"

He is a Paid Congi Troll. And gets Paid for Every Dumb @ss Post He makes. Please don't expect any better from Him.

as a Hindu(or culturally Hindu?), many Indians cannot see the beast out of him unfortunately even if knowing the truth. however, we can easily spot the evil beastly factor with Osama Bin Laden or even get agitated with the demands of Anjem Choudhary . many Muslims does not see any fault with Osama or Omar bakri Muhammad, Zakir Nayak etc. because their eyes are not open just like many north Indian Hindus who are oblivious to the beast of a person Modi is.

may be some of us grown up attending RSS martial lessons and Sakha classes who considers everything about Hinduism is great and fine and Farangi religions must be ousted from India cannot ever understand what I wrote above.

Another Anti Modi Fan boy.

So tell us o 'enlightened one' what beast Modi is?

Our guys are just as bad, just take dr. Danish as an example? He loves to shout over everyone!

I have found most Pakistani Journalists much better then the dumb @ss Goswami and Razdans in India.

He is a Paid Congi Troll. And gets Paid for Every Dumb @ss Post He makes. Please don't expect any better from Him.

I don't think he's paid though. He is just a Congressi(nothing wrong with that). No one would pay him for the kind of crap he writes. They can hire much better people.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom