What's new

Nidhi Razdan of NDTV being ripped apart by UK MP Barry Gardiner

Where did I call him innocent or the US unreasonable? You seem to have a serious comprehension problem. Don't put words in my mount. All I am saying that the US visa policy is not a significant reason to judge anyone. The judicial process is.

Me too. But she clearly lost it here.

I'm not putting words in your mouth- I'm TELLING you, there are only two conclusions. State which is the line you support.

Dude you have no clue what I was talking about. leave it. I think I have made my point and I am not going to waste my time talking to a rock again.

ArrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhGGGGGGGGHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Why is that BJP with all their financial resources cannot start their own TV channel. Its not so hard....a small state like Kerala has TV channels belonging to different political parties.

It is ironical that on the eve of the 67th Independence day, a British MP comes to India's rescue and to free it from media tyranny.

https://twitter.com/prasannakarthik/status/367540519661883392
nidhi.jpg

Why is that BJP with all their financial resources cannot start their own TV channel. Its not so hard....a small state like Kerala has TV channels belonging to different political parties.
To what end? Brainwash the wilfully ignorant public into (mis)exercising their franchise for the political party's benefit? They already do that with their stooges in various media outlets. A simple cursory glance of the Indian media is enough to tell which "outlets" and media people support what political parties or ideologies.

Isnt it a shame that we have no sound unbiased media - print or electronic?

Funny thing is that idiot lady said that as a Democracy, we have the right to question Supreme Court's decision!! She has no idea about the Constitution nor the judicial process!! And people like her, with bare minimum credentials, become "Journalists"!

These guys should watch "The Newsroom" to know what journalism really means!

Like I said, I usually like Nidhi Razdan but this interview personifies everything that is wrong with Indian "journalists".

She is obnoxious, blatantly biased and unnecessarily abrasive. Talking over a guest and a foreign MP at that-WHAT WAS SHE THINKING??

"we are a democracy so we have a right to challenge everyone even all our courts" does she understand what BS this is? The rulings of the SUPREME COURT of India- the highest court in the land mean nothing to these people? They get it in their heads that something is X and will argue to the hilt it is that way no matter if there is a lack of evidence to support this.

It is an embarrassing and shameful sight. Where's the professionalism?

These guys should watch "The Newsroom" to know what journalism really means!

+1000000 :tup::tup:

Good Lord, she's cute. I would make her read the news with my meat in her mouth.

DA FAQ?????

She was only displaying her personal bias and prejudice towards Modi. That's not how a good TV presenter conducts an interview. She clearly got flustered towards the end.

as a Hindu(or culturally Hindu?), many Indians cannot see the beast out of him unfortunately even if knowing the truth. however, we can easily spot the evil beastly factor with Osama Bin Laden or even get agitated with the demands of Anjem Choudhary . many Muslims does not see any fault with Osama or Omar bakri Muhammad, Zakir Nayak etc. because their eyes are not open just like many north Indian Hindus who are oblivious to the beast of a person Modi is.

may be some of us grown up attending RSS martial lessons and Sakha classes who considers everything about Hinduism is great and fine and Farangi religions must be ousted from India cannot ever understand what I wrote above.

"Foreign direct investment".... Oops Mr. Gardner let the cat out of the bag, Tory bastard.

...and you a think tank :hitwall:

She is talking about democracy......Somebody tell her that same democracy has elected 3 consecutive times to Mr Modi and going to elect him as PM in 2014

I usually like Nidhi Razdan but she was behaving like a complete bit*h in this interview. I guess its the extra pressure coming from Congress now since the elections are approaching.

For the first time I am happy that a white guy humiliated an Indian, in front of all other Indians.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom