What's new

NICE! China,ShangHai building domestic LHD or Aircraft Carrier

I think LHD will be build by Shanghai, Dalian take charge of AC, After all, Dalian have the experience of modification of AC!

I also think so, but both POP3 and General Jin Yinan said otherwise.

Since POP3 is one of our most knowledgeable online military insiders about the navy.

And POP3 also said that to repair an old Soviet AC is far from being enough to build an indigenous one.

I also think so, but both POP3 and General Jin Yinan said otherwise.

Since POP3 is one of our most knowledgeable online military insiders about the navy.

And POP3 also said that to repair an old Soviet AC is far from being enough to build an indigenous one.

My starting point is hope more shipbuilder can develop and be promoted, but maybe the government want each shipbuilder develop their own advantage, whatever, If all these can lift ability of shipbuilder, that's OK!

My starting point is hope more shipbuilder can develop and be promoted, but maybe the government want each shipbuilder their own advantage, whatever, If all these can lift ability of shipbuilder, that's OK!

Maybe PLAN wants both Type 001A and Type 002 to be ready for combat by 2020.

If they handle the Type 002 to the DL shipyard, then its construction won't be started until 2020.

Japan is now itching for a new war, we have to get ready as soon as possible.

I also heard from some big shrimps in the HSH forum that the DL shipyard now lacks the quantity of the skilled workers, they need to recruit more new workers.

Meanwhile they also don't want to lose their DDG production line, that's why PLAN gave them the order to build the second batch of the Type 052D.

Perhaps the Type 001A can even be delivered a bit later than the Type 002, since it took DL more than 7 years to refit the ex-Varyag. It will take more time to reorganize the entire corporation.

JN also faced the same problem when it was relocating to the CX island, but now they have already recruited many young skilled workers and many new equipments with the level of automation.

Just look at their speed of buiding the Aegis DDGs, now it is even getting faster after the Type 052D.

I also heard from some big shrimps in the HSH forum that the DL shipyard now lacks the quantity of the skilled workers, they need to recruit more new workers.

Meanwhile they also don't want to lose their DDG production line, that's why PLAN gave them the order to build the second batch of the Type 052D.

Perhaps the Type 001A can even be delivered a bit later than the Type 002, since it took DL more than 7 years to refit the ex-Varyag. It will take more time to reorganize the entire corporation.

JN also faced the same problem when it was relocating to the CX island, but now they have already recruited many young skilled workers and many new equipments with the level of automation.

Just look at their speed of buiding the Aegis DDGs, now it is even getting faster after the Type 052D.
Do u know which shipyard will build 055 class DDG first, DaLian or ShangHai ?

Do u know which shipyard will build 055 class DDG first, DaLian or ShangHai ?

It gonna be JN 100% to build the first batch of the Type 055 DDG.

DL will only touch the Type 055 after it completes the second batch of the Type 052D.

Now there is little doubt that the Type 001A will go to DL and the Type 002 is going will go to JN, but the Type 003 is not decided yet, even POP3 and Jin Yinan didn't mention it. :coffee:

It gonna be JN 100% to build the first batch of the Type 055 DDG.

DL will only touch the Type 055 after it completes the second batch of the Type 052D.

Now there is little doubt that the Type 001A will go to DL and the Type 002 is going will go to JN, but the Type 003 is not decided yet, even POP3 and Jin Yinan didn't mention it. :coffee:
OKay, last question how many 052C/D PLAN plan to build? Right now we can count 10x 052C/D and future PLAN will own total 052C/D DDG number ? I hear rumors about 10-20x,right ?

01300000342361133828591312156.jpg

114910hnixc5w5ee115ezn.jpg

54161359201204161332545934092863408_000.560502853.jpg

OKay, last question how many 052C/D PLAN plan to build? Right now we can count 10x 052C/D and future PLAN will own total 052C/D DDG number ? I hear rumors about 10-20x,right ?

The 052C will remain at 6, it won't be built anymore.

The first batch of 052D of for JN will be anywhere from 4 to 6, so the second batch for DL will also be the same number.

I'd say that JN will start to build 055 by the end of this year, while DL will build the improved 055A by 2020 at latest.

The 055 will have the new feature such as the HQ-26, while its improving version will even get fancier stuffs such as laser and railgun.

The 052C will remain at 6, it won't be built anymore.

The first batch of 052D of for JN will be anywhere from 4 to 6, so the second batch for DL will also be the same number.

I'd say that JN will start to build 055 by the end of this year, while DL will build the improved 055A by 2020 at latest.

The 055 will have the new feature such as the HQ-26, while its improving version will even get fancier stuffs such as laser and railgun.
Ths, about 15x 052C/D then mass production 12,000ton 055 class DDG. Good development for PLAN !

Ths, about 15x 052C/D then mass production 12,000ton 055 class DDG. Good development for PLAN !

It seems that TG is dreaming to mass produce the Type 003A and the Type 055A by two shipyards.

Just a question,couldnt it be a Type 071(yuzhao- class)LPD?
Since those are build in Shanghai?

It is either PLAN's domestic 50000 tons LHD or the mock-up module of the aircraft carrier.

The Type 071 will be built elsewhere.

Just a question,couldnt it be a Type 071(yuzhao- class)LPD?
Since those are build in Shanghai?

Type 071 LPDs are for HDZH's exclusive consumption。

It is very likely that China's 1st 50000-tonne LHD,the design of which is said to have been finalized,will also built at HDZH。

Type 071 LPDs are for HDZH's exclusive consumption。

It is very likely that China's 1st 50000-tonne LHD,the design of which is said to have been finalized,will also built at HDZH。
And the Type 081 you offered us?(Turkey)

Back
Top Bottom