What's new

Next CAS of Pakistan Air Force

Hi Guys I thought to start a thread regarding next chief of air staff , As of now there are 6 Air Marshals and technically speaking anyone of them can be chief . Also what if current CAS gets extension :whistle: ?
This is the list of those 6 AM's:
Air Marshal Farooq Habib, HI(M), GD (P) — Vice Chief of Air Staff (VCAS), AHQ.
Air Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan, HI(M), GD (P) — Deputy Chief of Air Staff, Support (DCAS-S), AHQ.
Air Marshal Arshad Mahmood Malik, HI(M), GD (P) — Deputy Chief of Air Staff, Personnel (DCAS-P), AHQ.
Air Marshal Aasim Zaheer, HI(M), T Bt, GD (P) — Deputy Chief of Air Staff, Administration (DCAS-A), AHQ.
Air Marshal Shahid Akhtar Alvi, HI(M), GD (P) — Deputy Chief of Air Staff, Training (DCAS-T), AHQ.
Air Marshal Ahmar Shahzad, HI(M), GD (P) — Chairman Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC), Kamra.
I accept anyone who have b@lls to shot down US drones.

IMO as a policy, Chief of the armed forces should not get extension. Every three years a new head of the Army, Navy & Air Force will bring new ideas and thus a fresh look at the defence challanges in the light of changing environment.

Besides, giving extension implies blocking promotion of next generation of leaders all the way down the line.
Sir U r right and in Paf After ACM anwar shamim nobody got extension however ACM farooq ferooz Khan was made CJCSC.

less then a month left still no confirm news.

Sir U r right and in Paf After ACM anwar shamim nobody got extension however ACM farooq ferooz Khan was made CJCSC.
yes - ACM Shamim got an extension I think 3 or 4 times to a point where it got ridiculous and also caused a lot of turmoil but did not destroy any careers as the PAF ranks for relatively young ..so Jamal became the next logical and the correct choice.

yes - ACM Shamim got an extension I think 3 or 4 times to a point where it got ridiculous and also caused a lot of turmoil but did not destroy any careers as the PAF ranks for relatively young ..so Jamal became the next logical and the correct choice.
3 times even his selection for CAS was questionable he was promoted from air commodore to Air marshal in 3 months.

Strong Rumor , Can anybody guess it?:angel:
Lets see whose sources are lying with them.:-)

He made sivnificant progress and we had huge orders on the Mashaq front. I think he seems like a get up and go person. However, as Mr Ghalib said!
Dekhain kya guzray hai qatrah pa guhar honay tak." Who pulls which wires and gets to his connections which leads him where. Lets wait and see.
A

He made sivnificant progress and we had huge orders on the Mashaq front. I think he seems like a get up and go person. However, as Mr Ghalib said!
Dekhain kya guzray hai qatrah pa guhar honay tak." Who pulls which wires and gets to his connections which leads him where. Lets wait and see.
A
Agreed and as far connections are concerned Guy who is near to PA is always strong case.
One Thing is confirmed , Current CAS isn't going for extension.

Kaiser Tufail, come on bring him out of retirement and make him the CAS, the man still looks the same, he will kill the enemy by his looks.

Kaiser Tufail, come on bring him out of retirement and make him the CAS, the man still looks the same, he will kill the enemy by his looks.
Yes if you want someone to look good in front of the camera, he is and was very good.
A

Back
Top Bottom