What's new

Next CAS of Pakistan Air Force

Like Chuck Yeager.....
I heard a few things about KT. Needless to say they were not complementary. I dont know whether this was professional jealousy or there is some truth to it. Either case it is best off not repeated.
A

I heard a few things about KT. Needless to say they were not complementary. I dont know whether this was professional jealousy or there is some truth to it. Either case it is best off not repeated.
A
Same here. Could be either one of them....regardless of that: good pilot, good athlete, good in academics.

3 times even his selection for CAS was questionable he was promoted from air commodore to Air marshal in 3 months.

Any Idea why his appointment as Ambassader were refused by Canada and S.Arabia after retirement even UK refused him as Military advidor as well ??

Any Idea why his appointment as Ambassader were refused by Canada and S.Arabia after retirement even UK refused him as Military advidor as well ??
No I dont but GOD Forbid no one should go through phase of life like him.

Certainly good in arguing a point of view.
A
So today's update for u sir, From the given list take those one out who havent been AOC or DCAS Ops.

Update:
1) Current VCAS Farooq is leading the race.
2) AM Arshad Malik the dark horse is now at 2nd place
3) AM mujhaid due to some odd reasons now at 3rd position tho I still think he can make it to top spot.

AM Mujahid will be better from the rest.
May the new CAS attain the height set by his predecessor.

Last edited:
What's the final date of announcement ?
Last date of current CAS service is 18th march .
Government is behaving like as if Its COAS selection rather CAS:hitwall:
But Anyhow we should be able to know the official announcement this week or first week of March.

Last date of current CAS service is 18th march .
Government is behaving like as if Its COAS selection rather CAS:hitwall:
But Anyhow we should be able to know the official announcement this week or first week of March.

So we will see new GIBS in leading F-16 by this 23rd March.
BTW Sohail Aman looked cool on every 23rd, will miss him :(

So we will see new GIBS in leading F-16 by this 23rd March.
BTW Sohail Aman looked cool on every 23rd, will miss him :(
Who know maybe new chief goes with backup pilot :partay: and flying himself .
Yeah sohail aman looked cool.:smokin:

First thing first, 3 years tenure of all Service chiefs - Army, Navy, Air, Joint - is insufficient in length. The tenure needs to be increased to at least 4-years. Also, people like the current CAS, who are innovative and bring new concepts of warfare and military tech, need to be either serve an extended tenure or need to be retained as "consultants" to the new CAS in future.

This nation just cannot afford to loose innovative and intelligent people like this.
Institutions are beyond one man. Only in Pakistan this concept of one man is promoted. Yes we have capable men ruling and hopefully will be replaced by equally capable men. Thats what Institutions are comprised off and meant to be.

Back
Top Bottom