What's new

Next CAS of Pakistan Air Force

Then he should never be CAS. That's how corruption looks like in its early stages!
Sohail Aman couldn't get his own son in the air force
Neither could my father get me into the air force and neither could his father....all of us had to put in efforts. But if there's a way of getting guidance from senior authority and provided you put the effort then worth it. Without the AM I would've never known how to land an interview at PAC Kamra from all the way from Canada. Hope this clears any misunderstandings. Cheers !!!

Last edited:
Neither could my father get me into the air force and neither could his father....all of us had to put in efforts. But if there's a way of getting guidance from senior authority and provided you put the effort then worth it. Without the AM I would've never known how to land an interview at PAC Kamra from all the way from Canada. Hope this clears any misunderstandings. Cheers !!!

Hi,

if it was upto me---I would have you in the air force than any one else---.

Because I would have your father's career in front of me to judge your abilities and your commitment to the service---.

I think it is more of a personal vendetta to not select able and capable sons of Paf officers---.

Why you would do better---because of the name of your father---I think that thing is lost on Paf selection comittee.

Won't doing that give rise to cronyism??
Hi,

Because I would have your father's career in front of me to judge your abilities and your commitment to the service---.

I think it is more of a personal vendetta to not select able and capable sons of Paf officers---.

Why you would do better---because of the name of your father---I think that thing is lost on Paf selection comittee.

Won't doing that give rise to cronyism??

Hi,

We are talking about capable & qualified young men---. At least these young men would do something to honor the legacy of their fathers---.

If @Knuckles father was a superstar F16 pilot---what would one expect from knuckles---and what would knuckles do to keep his father's legacy alive---?

Cronyism is already there.

That's something that can easily fail or turn around and bite you in the a$$.
Hi,

We are talking about capable & qualified young men---. At least these young men would do something to honor the legacy of their fathers---.

If @Knuckles father was a superstar F16 pilot---what would one expect from knuckles---and what would knuckles do to keep his father's legacy alive---?

Cronyism is already there.

That's something that can easily fail or turn around and bite you in the a$$.

Hi,

It hardly ever happens---. People like knuckles have too big an ego to live up and beyond the expectations of their fathers---.

If the father is honest and a hero amongst his peers---his sons---most often would follow in the foot steps of their father---and that is the military tradition---even though--I am not from a military family---.

Hi,

US military functions in that manner and they have produced fine second generation pilots and officers.

"Luck is the intersection of hard work and opportunity....it doesn't exist without one or the other."

Hi,

It hardly ever happens---. People like knuckles have too big an ego to live up and beyond the expectations of their fathers---.

If the father is honest and a hero amongst his peers---his sons---most often would follow in the foot steps of their father---and that is the military tradition---even though--I am not from a military family---.
I've been fortunate to have had something along those same lines by trying to emulate a similar career, whether I get there probably or probably not but the more I try the closer I'll get. And that just doesn't apply for me but for everyone.

Got Some Hints,
1) 1 year of Extension in service of current CAS possible .
2) AM Mujhaid Leading the race.
3) AM Farooq not behind him.
4) Dark Horse is Arshad Mehmod Malik.

IMO as a policy, Chief of the armed forces should not get extension. Every three years a new head of the Army, Navy & Air Force will bring new ideas and thus a fresh look at the defence challanges in the light of changing environment.

Besides, giving extension implies blocking promotion of next generation of leaders all the way down the line.

Back
Top Bottom