What's new

Next CAS of Pakistan Air Force

We only need money in pockets cruption is biggest issue in our country
We need
Health
Education
Secuirty
For that every body have to pay tax we should introduce tax and national insurance so every one pay towards country but when it comes to wards tax people use the relation our friendship to avoid paying tax and then we want a strong economy with out paying towards it thank you very much

We don't need interceptor bombers with interceptor mean highaltitude air defence to defend against ballistic missiles
And I am sure we can afford the money instead of politician and thugs filling up thier pockets we can spend money in our secuirity
thats 4 billion dollars, nope we cant afford it, unless people vote for the right people, but people will not vote for the right people

thats 4 billion dollars, nope we cant afford it, unless people vote for the right people, but people will not vote for the right people
You are right people only think for short term benifit from corrupt politicians in shape money for votes

You are right people only think for short term benifit from corrupt politicians in shape money for votes
it snot short term benefits, people know they are corrupt, its a fight for identity in my opinion, we havent given up our archaic thought process of punjabi, sindhi and mahjir

New PAF chief Mujahid Anwar Khan assumes command

Listen

294395_9226663_updates.jpeg

ISLAMABAD: Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan has assumed office as the new chief of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) during an impressive Change of Command ceremony held here at the Air Headquarters on Monday.

During the ceremony, Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman handed over the ‘Command Sword’ to Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan and also decorated him with the ranks of Air Chief Marshal.

In his farewell address he stated that the PAF is an exemplary organisation.

'The country’s defence mechanism has visibly improved during the recent times for which PAF has played a major role,' the outgoing ACM further said.

Mujahid Anwar Khan is the country’s 22nd air chief. Prior to his promotion, he was holding two appointments as Deputy Chief of the Air Staff (Support) and Director General Air Force Strategic Command.

Born on 23rd December, 1962 Air Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan was commissioned in GD (P) Branch of Pakistan Air Force in December, 1983, and is the recipient of coveted Sword of Honour, Best Pilot Trophy and Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee Gold Medal from PAF Academy Asghar Khan.

Air Marshal Sohail Aman, new Chief of Air Staff PAF

During his tenure of service, he has held various Command and Staff appointments including Command of a Fighter Squadron, a Tactical Attack Wing, Base Commander of two elite F-16 Bases and Air Officer Commanding of Regional Air Command.

He is a qualified Flying Instructor and graduate of Combat Commanders’ School, Command and Staff College, Jordan, Air War College, Faisal and National Defence University, Islamabad.

He has also served as Personal Staff Officer to Chief of the Air Staff, Assistant Chief of the Air Staff (Operations), Deputy Chief of the Air Staff (Operations) and Director General C4I at Air Headquarters, Islamabad.

The Air Officer has flown various training and fighter aircraft including F-16, F-6, FT-5, T-37 and MFI-17. In recognition of his meritorious services, he has been awarded Hilal-i-Imtiaz (Military), Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Military) and Tamgha-i-Imtiaz (Military).

it snot short term benefits, people know they are corrupt, its a fight for identity in my opinion, we havent given up our archaic thought process of punjabi, sindhi and mahjir
100% true we should be pakistani first then anything else to make a peacefull contru

New PAF chief Mujahid Anwar Khan assumes command

Listen

294395_9226663_updates.jpeg

ISLAMABAD: Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan has assumed office as the new chief of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) during an impressive Change of Command ceremony held here at the Air Headquarters on Monday.

During the ceremony, Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman handed over the ‘Command Sword’ to Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan and also decorated him with the ranks of Air Chief Marshal.

In his farewell address he stated that the PAF is an exemplary organisation.

'The country’s defence mechanism has visibly improved during the recent times for which PAF has played a major role,' the outgoing ACM further said.

Mujahid Anwar Khan is the country’s 22nd air chief. Prior to his promotion, he was holding two appointments as Deputy Chief of the Air Staff (Support) and Director General Air Force Strategic Command.

Born on 23rd December, 1962 Air Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan was commissioned in GD (P) Branch of Pakistan Air Force in December, 1983, and is the recipient of coveted Sword of Honour, Best Pilot Trophy and Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee Gold Medal from PAF Academy Asghar Khan.

Air Marshal Sohail Aman, new Chief of Air Staff PAF

During his tenure of service, he has held various Command and Staff appointments including Command of a Fighter Squadron, a Tactical Attack Wing, Base Commander of two elite F-16 Bases and Air Officer Commanding of Regional Air Command.

He is a qualified Flying Instructor and graduate of Combat Commanders’ School, Command and Staff College, Jordan, Air War College, Faisal and National Defence University, Islamabad.

He has also served as Personal Staff Officer to Chief of the Air Staff, Assistant Chief of the Air Staff (Operations), Deputy Chief of the Air Staff (Operations) and Director General C4I at Air Headquarters, Islamabad.

The Air Officer has flown various training and fighter aircraft including F-16, F-6, FT-5, T-37 and MFI-17. In recognition of his meritorious services, he has been awarded Hilal-i-Imtiaz (Military), Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Military) and Tamgha-i-Imtiaz (Military).

New Team:

AM Arshad Malik VCAS
AVM Haseeb Paracha DCAS P
AVM Amir Masood DCAS Supp
AVM Baber DG Projects + DG AFSC Addl charge
AVM Zahid DG C4i +DCAS (AD)
AVM Jawad. DCAS Ops

The other nominees of CAS are retired ??

The ones that are superseded, yes. Other AMs retiring in April I presume.

The above two billets will require further clarity, as same people cannot / would not hold two charges.

The above two billets will require further clarity, as same people cannot / would not hold two charges.
Interesting thing is DCAS AD.

New Team:

AM Arshad Malik VCAS
AVM Haseeb Paracha DCAS P
AVM Amir Masood DCAS Supp
AVM Jawad. DCAS Ops
AM Arshad Malik will be serving under coursemate?
AVM Javed will be promoted in a month or so.

Last edited:
DCAS AD is long awaited position for AD OPS.
DCAS AD should be an AM as AOC ADC is also AVM, btw 3 years back a summary moved for the establishment of DCAS AD seat but I think it approved recently .

DCAS AD should be an AM as AOC ADC is also AVM, btw 3 years back a summary moved for the establishment of DCAS AD seat but I think it approved recently .
and DCAS (O) is too much crowded now.

AM Arshad Malik will be a vital asset to PAF as VCAS.

DCAS AD is long awaited position for AD OPS.
Sir Btw I talked with someone he said DCAS(O) is also DCAS (AD) so AVM zahid must be candidate for DCAS(O),
And another thing 1 guy can have two 2 seats for limited time period.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom