What's new

Next CAS of Pakistan Air Force

now another Khan ACM...Asghar Khan, Nur Khan, Rahim Khan, Zulfikar Ali Khan, Jamal Ahmed Khan, Hakeemullah Khan, Farooq F Khan, Abbas Khattak (Khan???), and now Mujahid Anwar Khan
Btw new CAS isn't pakhtoon.

@Windjammer @tps77 Sohail Aman about to fly
28698881_2074694806101199_2231848923686828219_o.jpg

Command sharing is not known if one takes command then other has to surrender command there Js usually an official ceremony like army where the new accepts command from old
I do it think there can be 2 acm at one time
Exceptions are always possible but looks like out going chief wants to take all glory by inaugurating everything hospitals cadet college new bases etc
New aircraft sqn

There is nothing wrong in that as those projects were initiated by himself. New one can set his own goals and then strategize the resources to achieve them.

now another Khan ACM...Asghar Khan, Nur Khan, Rahim Khan, Zulfikar Ali Khan, Jamal Ahmed Khan, Hakeemullah Khan, Farooq F Khan, Abbas Khattak (Khan???), and now Mujahid Anwar Khan
Khan isn’t an indication of ethnicity as it is an indication of title. Unless you think Gengis Khan was ethnically a pushtoon

Khan isn’t an indication of ethnicity as it is an indication of title. Unless you think Gengis Khan was ethnically a pushtoon

Hi,

" Where does the name Khan originate from?
Meaning & Origin: The ancient surname Khan is a contracted form of Khagan, from the Turkish khan meaning "chief or ruler." It was originally a hereditary title born by early Mongol leaders, such as the legendary Genghis Khan, but is now widely used as a surname throughout the Muslim world ".

Last edited:
Hi,

Where does the name Khan originate from?
Meaning & Origin: The ancient surname Khan is a contracted form of Khagan, from the Turkish khan meaning "chief or ruler." It was originally a hereditary title born by early Mongol leaders, such as the legendary Genghis Khan, but is now widely used as a surname throughout the Muslim world.
The same as Chaudhry, Saeen and so on.

Sadly due to massively declining intellectual capacity in Pakistan and reduction of anything in education besides the paper degree.. understanding of these subjects and nuances is lost.
But what can be expected when every other person uses youtube videos as authentic news or wikipedia.

Ironically , most educated and/or “good families”(money is no indication of background and refinement) still use it the same way. I was referred to as Khan during my time in Peshawar and Kp and used it for others.

The same as Chaudhry, Saeen and so on.

Sadly due to massively declining intellectual capacity in Pakistan and reduction of anything in education besides the paper degree.. understanding of these subjects and nuances is lost.
But what can be expected when every other person uses youtube videos as authentic news or wikipedia.

Ironically , most educated and/or “good families”(money is no indication of background and refinement) still use it the same way. I was referred to as Khan during my time in Peshawar and Kp and used it for others.
I struggled in Pakistan explaining to people that the Khan in my name does not mean that I'm pushtoon , some don't even know about genghis when I try to use that example, infact change that to most. I wish I live to see the day the old matriculation system is abolished

Yeh right like this is the only issue facing the country :D
We only need money in pockets cruption is biggest issue in our country
We need
Health
Education
Secuirty
For that every body have to pay tax we should introduce tax and national insurance so every one pay towards country but when it comes to wards tax people use the relation our friendship to avoid paying tax and then we want a strong economy with out paying towards it thank you very much

that would cost cost
9 billion for 36 fighters
9 billion for interceptor bombers(un available on any market)
4-9 billion dollars foe meaningful numbers of s-400

this is equal to 4 IMF
programs
We don't need interceptor bombers with interceptor mean highaltitude air defence to defend against ballistic missiles
And I am sure we can afford the money instead of politician and thugs filling up thier pockets we can spend money in our secuirity

Back
Top Bottom