What's new

Next CAS of Pakistan Air Force

How many flight hours ? And i heard he has commanded two F-16 squadrons, is that true ?
on F 16's I think more than 2000 and I have heard the same that he commanded 2 F 16 sqn's and Paf Base Shabaz.

Last edited:
2%2BDeputy%2BChief%2Bof%2BPAF%2Bbefore%2Bflying%2BF-16%2Baircraft%2Bat%2BAnatolian%2BEagle%2Bexercise%2Bin%2BKonya.JPG

DSC_0412.JPG

Maybe both both of them but as per my info ACM Mujahid anwar khan will be leading the flypast.

I know the whole case but its better @Bilal Khan 777 Explain it.

Or maybe he just take a joyride on 23 march but as retired ACM.

Now that he is CAS, its better that the case is not brought up again. Its all, done, dusted and "buried."

He was awarded the Sword of Honour, Best Pilot Trophy and the Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee Gold Medal.
Air Marshal Mujhaid is currently serving as Director General Air Force Strategic Command and Deputy Chief of the Air Staff (Support).

What I am hearing is new Air Chief will lead F-16 and Air Chief Sohail Aman will be in JF-17 B

Anwar Khan designated new chief of air staff

Naveed SiddiquiMarch 16, 2018
Facebook Count208
Twitter Share
5aab817c0535e.jpg

Air Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan — Photo Courtesy: PAF

Air Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan was designated as the new chief of air staff of the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) by the federal government on Friday

Air Marshal Mujahid Khan will take command on March 19, when incumbent Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman retires from his post.

Air Marshal Khan was first commissioned in the GD (P) Branch of the PAF in December 1983.

During his time at the PAF Academy Asghar Khan, Air Marshal Khan received the coveted Sword of Honour, Best Pilot Trophy and the Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee Gold Medal.

ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER AD
During his tenure of service, Air Marshal Khan held various command and staff appointments including command of a Fighter Squadron ─ a tactical attack wing, Base Commander of two elite F-16 bases and Air Officer Commanding of Regional Air Command.

He is a qualified flying instructor and a graduate from the Combat Commanders’ School, Jordan's Command and Staff College, Air War College, Faisal and National Defence University, Islamabad.

He has also served as a personal staff officer to a former chief of air staff, an assistant chief of air staff (Operations), the deputy chief of air staff (Operations) and the director general C4I at the Air Headquarters in Islamabad.

Presently, he holds two appointments as deputy chief of air staff (Support) and the director general of the Air Force Strategic Command at Air Headquarters, Islamabad.

The air officer has flown various training and fighter aircraft including the F-16, F-6, FT-5, T-37, and MFI-17.

In recognition of his meritorious services, he has been awarded the Hilal-i-Imtiaz, the Sitara-i-Imtiaz and the Tamgha-i-Imtiaz.

now another Khan ACM...Asghar Khan, Nur Khan, Rahim Khan, Zulfikar Ali Khan, Jamal Ahmed Khan, Hakeemullah Khan, Farooq F Khan, Abbas Khattak (Khan???), and now Mujahid Anwar Khan

Great carrier achievements by new air chief of PAF. Hopefully, experience as DG air force strategic command will help him greatly in strategic analysis of challenges PAF is going to meet in coming months and years on our Eastern front.

Command sharing is not known if one takes command then other has to surrender command there Js usually an official ceremony like army where the new accepts command from old
I do it think there can be 2 acm at one time
Exceptions are always possible but looks like out going chief wants to take all glory by inaugurating everything hospitals cadet college new bases etc
New aircraft sqn

Back
Top Bottom