What's new

Next CAS of Pakistan Air Force

Th
Well the info i have is that it will be the new Airchief who will fly in the usual F-16D with conformals, others are claiming that ACM Sohail Aman will lead the flypast for the last time possibly in the JF-17B.
Say even if that were true and if for some reason there's a ground abort, then what will he fly in as there's no standby JF-17B.
All said and done, received this image where ACM Sohail Aman is said to be addressing the ground crew before commencing rehearsals.....just wondering if it's from last year. !!

29261002_1564809833626305_8646617956008021215_n.jpg
This is PAC FTS

You should have snapped an image and put an end to all the guess work.
Image coming soon dear

Well the info i have is that it will be the new Airchief who will fly in the usual F-16D with conformals, others are claiming that ACM Sohail Aman will lead the flypast for the last time possibly in the JF-17B.
Say even if that were true and if for some reason there's a ground abort, then what will he fly in as there's no standby JF-17B.
All said and done, received this image where ACM Sohail Aman is said to be addressing the ground crew before commencing rehearsals.....just wondering if it's from last year. !!

29261002_1564809833626305_8646617956008021215_n.jpg

Well it looks like an F-16 from the shoulder patch. May be it's from last year.

Congratulations to Air Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan on promotion to Air Cheif Marshal.

Here was my assessment about him earlier:

Air Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan, HI(M), GD (P) — Deputy Chief of Air Staff, Support (DCAS-S), AHQ.
Wonderful guy, astute, born leader, gentleman, pleasant personality. Deserves to be CAS. Victim of unfortunate recent development. May not be make it.

I am glad merit has prevailed in PAF, and the best one is now Cheif of the Air Staff. Congratulations to PAF and Congratulations to ACM Mujahid. May broader horizons be your destiny, and may you play the vital role in history in making our skies safer.

Maybe this is ACM Sohail Aman's last ride, if Mujahid Anwar is taking command from 19th then it will be impossible for Sohail Aman

And If ACM Mujahid Anwar will fly then he won't fly JF-17B

But will fly in usual F-16D

Maybe this is ACM Sohail Aman's last ride, if Mujahid Anwar is taking command from 19th then it will be impossible for Sohail Aman

And If ACM Mujahid Anwar will fly then he won't fly JF-17B

But will fly in usual F-16D

But you were sure earlier that Sohail Aman will lead the flypast, what makes this sudden change in your statement ?

But you were sure earlier that Sohail Aman will lead the flypast, what makes this sudden change in your statement ?
I was sure because he was to fly on 23rd March, but today is his last day in uniform as Next chief is taking over from monday

ACM Sohail Aman may just want to go up in the JF-17B for a familiarisation flight as he never had the opportunity before to fly in the JF-17.
Some rumours suggest that the -17B will not even participate in the flypast.

@tps77 @Knuckles
What about the leading GIBS of 23rd March ?
Sohail Aman or Mujahid Anwar ?
Maybe both both of them but as per my info ACM Mujahid anwar khan will be leading the flypast.

@Bilal Khan 777 @tps77 what recent development you keep talking about Mujhaid anwar khan which caused a dip in his popularity ? Though he still manage to become a CAS
I know the whole case but its better @Bilal Khan 777 Explain it.

ACM Sohail Aman may just want to go up in the JF-17B for a familiarisation flight as he never had the opportunity before to fly in the JF-17.
Some rumours suggest that the -17B will not even participate in the flypast.
Or maybe he just take a joyride on 23 march but as retired ACM.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom