What's new

Next CAS of Pakistan Air Force

Got the news that rumor regarding Current CAS extension for one week turned out to be true however I verified from another guy and he's saying Current CAS is retiring as per schedule .
Now I am really confused :unsure:

This is a time where all four candidates are heavy weights. Any of them would be a great chief. (Whomever thought Alvi or Laghari could make CAS are being disingenuous. They could have a chance in another world when not faced with 04 heavy weights ahead of them. However, who knows what happens really at the end of the day).

My two cents on the case made by MOD (already signed by PM and President by now):

Air Marshal Farooq Habib, HI(M), GD (P) — Vice Chief of Air Staff (VCAS), AHQ.
Senior Most, Very knowledgeable, book worm. Knows everything about everything. Good leader. May not be the best CAS in many opinions. Merit candidate by seniority. Lets see if he makes it.

Air Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan, HI(M), GD (P) — Deputy Chief of Air Staff, Support (DCAS-S), AHQ.
Wonderful guy, astute leader, born leader. Deserves to be CAS. Victim of unfortunate recent development.
May not be make it.

Air Marshal Arshad Mahmood Malik, HI(M), GD (P) — Deputy Chief of Air Staff, Personnel (DCAS-P), AHQ.
My personal favorite...hot candidate, great leader, well liked leader. Takes care of his team. Keeps his word and commitments. Will take PAF to new heights if made CAS. Gets my vote.

Air Marshal Aasim Zaheer, HI(M), T Bt, GD (P) — Deputy Chief of Air Staff, Administration (DCAS-A), AHQ.
Another superb leader. The best of what PAF has to offer. All rounder. Would be great leader, and great CAS.

Whomever the new CAS will be, he shall be facing many challenges. May Allah empower him to do his job fairly, diligently, and uphold merit in PAF. Pakistan Paindabad. Pak Fazaiya Zindabad.
Yes Sir Ur analysis is spot on.
Air Marshal Mujahid was heavyweight until the recent developments.
And I always said that Air Marshal Arshad is dark horse.

Got the news that rumor regarding Current CAS extension for one week turned out to be true however I verified from another guy and he's saying Current CAS is retiring as per schedule .
Now I am really confused :unsure:

Yes Sir Ur analysis is spot on.
Air Marshal Mujahid was heavyweight until the recent developments.
And I always said that Air Marshal Arshad is dark horse.

AM Arshad Malik is not the dark horse. The one who tried to dark horse did not even make the cut.
BTW, the GIBS for 23rd March would already be re-hearsing at Minhas, so if you guys really want to know, maybe call someone there, :)

AM Arshad Malik is not the dark horse. The one who tried to dark horse did not even make the cut.
BTW, the GIBS for 23rd March would already be re-hearsing at Minhas, so if you guys really want to know, maybe call someone there, :)
Sir My credible reach is Islamabad , Will try to contact there but there is a lot of confusion there in AHQ regarding next chief.

Here are the best two candidates for Cheif of the Air Staff, for Zimbabwe Air Force.

Interesting Btw he have less than 1000 sorties/interceptions.
I think Mujahid Anwar will be next CAS.

View attachment 451179
View attachment 451179
147945_9292292_updates.jpg

147945_5850101_updates.jpg

Sir My credible reach is Islamabad , Will try to contact there but there is a lot of confusion there in AHQ regarding next chief.
AM arshad is nice guy met him on many occasions , I hope he or AM Asim Zaheer be next CAS.

Here are the best two candidates for Cheif of the Air Staff, for Zimbabwe Air Force.
Sir are u serious:lol: ?
Blue land or Fox land were better terms :agree:.
AM Ahmar shahzad and AM Sahid Alvi Both have almost same type of personalities But If it was me then AM Ahmar Shahzad was better candidate for zimbawian air force .

Should not ask any serving officer. Decision is already made. We will all know soon.
A senior source told me decision is made and will be in front of us in coming 2 days.

Should not ask any serving officer. Decision is already made. We will all know soon.
So is it someone who you would say is a great choice for PAF or a compromise/ sifarishi candidate. The other question is how much of a role has the current ACM played in this appointment. The only name that has had some prominence has been Arshad Malik due to his role in making all the deals for Super Mashaq.
A

Last edited:
Update almost 99% confirmed we will hear the announcement regarding next CAS on Thursday/friday not before that.

Last edited:
If I WAS Prime minister my first priority would be get a good medium to heavy weight air superiority fighter and long rang high altitude missile interceptor/airdefence to keep IAF at bay of bengal
that would cost cost
9 billion for 36 fighters
9 billion for interceptor bombers(un available on any market)
4-9 billion dollars foe meaningful numbers of s-400

this is equal to 4 IMF
programs

Yes Who will be next CAS of PAF .. But Mr. Sohail Aman make a Example for re connection the relations to Shouda Families and General People and Special thanks from the Karachi Citizens .. To Start F-16s Aerobatic Displays and many things in His credit. He will remember for very long time .. And I am sure that PAF is different Force than any other Force of Pakistan. They Educated and show their Educational behavior and very nice discipline shows different then others. The Next CAS who is? not a matter but GDPs of PAF are Different ..they must be continue Sohail Aman examples and better then him .Inshahallah. I salute to Great Sohail Aman.
Air-Marshal-Sohail-Aman.jpg

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom