What's new

Next CAS of Pakistan Air Force

Taking another parade isn’t the issue; what matter is how the airforce was left after a chief leaves.

Did he leave the air force in a better condition with all the challenges he faced?

Hi,

What do you think?

Did he---or did he not!

Hi this way he is consecutively fly past for flour Time on 23 March parade
And make a history for air chief looks like nobody will be able to break his record for
Four time fly past in his tenure as air chief
Thank you
Asgahar khan may be flew the most not nurkhan. And yes u r right that asghar khan started this trend.

The news about the ACM seeking extension seems to be fabricated, got this e-mail from a well placed source.

''I checked up the latest from 'informed' sources. This news seems to be fabricated. The JF-17B is not participating in the parade, so the stated reason for the CAS to get a chance to lead the flypast in the JF-17 is certainly unfounded.

The JF-17B is certainly not being flown by the CAS as there is no standby aircraft and in case of a ground abort the CAS won't be able to fly.
Secondly, I am told that the announcement of the next Chief is likely to come in a day or two.''

@Windjammer @Knuckles @araz @Hodor @Signalian @Khafee and all others

Btw till 19 or 20 feb we should get any kinda announcement tho.

its 10th march now

Hi Guys I thought to start a thread regarding next chief of air staff , As of now there are 6 Air Marshals and technically speaking anyone of them can be chief . Also what if current CAS gets extension :whistle: ?
This is the list of those 6 AM's:
Air Marshal Farooq Habib, HI(M), GD (P) — Vice Chief of Air Staff (VCAS), AHQ.
Air Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan, HI(M), GD (P) — Deputy Chief of Air Staff, Support (DCAS-S), AHQ.
Air Marshal Arshad Mahmood Malik, HI(M), GD (P) — Deputy Chief of Air Staff, Personnel (DCAS-P), AHQ.
Air Marshal Aasim Zaheer, HI(M), T Bt, GD (P) — Deputy Chief of Air Staff, Administration (DCAS-A), AHQ.
Air Marshal Shahid Akhtar Alvi, HI(M), GD (P) — Deputy Chief of Air Staff, Training (DCAS-T), AHQ.
Air Marshal Ahmar Shahzad, HI(M), GD (P) — Chairman Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC), Kamra.

Seniot most should get it. BTW all are GD-P

The news about the ACM seeking extension seems to be fabricated, got this e-mail from a well placed source.

''I checked up the latest from 'informed' sources. This news seems to be fabricated. The JF-17B is not participating in the parade, so the stated reason for the CAS to get a chance to lead the flypast in the JF-17 is certainly unfounded.

The JF-17B is certainly not being flown by the CAS as there is no standby aircraft and in case of a ground abort the CAS won't be able to fly.
Secondly, I am told that the announcement of the next Chief is likely to come in a day or two.''
Yes I was about to update , Some one statrted this rumor on FB and it spread like wildfire :disagree: (p.s= although in paf code wildfire means deceleration of war:D) even some people also got confused that why would chief take extension for a week just to participate in prade ?

its 10th march now

Seniot most should get it. BTW all are GD-P
In 2 3 days there's gonna be offical announcement as per my sources .
No any one from top 4 can get it :D .All Air marshal's from Paf belongs to GDP out of 26 AVM's only 5 are not from GDP and out of those 5 , 4 are from Engg 1 from Air defence.

Considering what he faced.. or rather what his predecessor inherited from the Musharraf’s pansy.. he did ok.
It depends also on who was in his team
Not sure if it matters but the outgoing ACM was awarded with US Legion of Merit-the highest military award of US armed forces awarded to any foreign military high official. The award was presented by Lt Gen Jeffrey Harrigian on behalf of Chief of Staff US Air Force.

DYEP8khXcAA37I8.jpg

DYEP8lhX4AAUMEm.jpg

Not sure if it matters but the outgoing ACM was awarded with US Legion of Merit-the highest military award of US armed forces awarded to any foreign military high official. The award was presented by Lt Gen Jeffrey Harrigian on behalf of Chief of Staff US Air Force.

DYEP8khXcAA37I8.jpg

DYEP8lhX4AAUMEm.jpg
Windy sir can u tell whom was awarded this medal before him from pakistan?

DYEP8khXcAA37I8.jpg

DYEP8lhX4AAUMEm.jpg
They should really add a tie into the uniform

DYEP8khXcAA37I8.jpg

DYEP8lhX4AAUMEm.jpg
Wow. Quite an achievement. Jeff "Cobra" Harrigan was also the first F-22 operational squadron commander at Tyndall AFB about 15 years ago....

This is a time where all four candidates are heavy weights. Any of them would be a great chief. (Whomever thought Alvi or Laghari could make CAS are being disingenuous. They could have a chance in another world when not faced with 04 heavy weights ahead of them. However, who knows what happens really at the end of the day).

My two cents on the case made by MOD (already signed by PM and President by now):

Senior Most, Very knowledgeable, book worm. Knows everything about everything. Good leader. May not be the best CAS in many opinions. Merit candidate by seniority. Lets see if he makes it.

Air Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan, HI(M), GD (P) — Deputy Chief of Air Staff, Support (DCAS-S), AHQ.
Wonderful guy, astute, born leader, gentleman, pleasant personality. Deserves to be CAS. Victim of unfortunate recent development. May not be make it.

Air Marshal Arshad Mahmood Malik, HI(M), GD (P) — Deputy Chief of Air Staff, Personnel (DCAS-P), AHQ.
My personal favorite...hot candidate, great leader, well liked leader. Takes care of his team. Keeps his word and commitments. Kind hearted soul who knows how to make tough and swift decisions. Patriot, Visionary, and worldly. Will take PAF to new heights if made CAS. Gets my vote.

Air Marshal Aasim Zaheer, HI(M), T Bt, GD (P) — Deputy Chief of Air Staff, Administration (DCAS-A), AHQ.
Another superb leader. The best of what PAF has to offer. All rounder. Would be great leader, and great CAS.

Whomever the new CAS will be, he shall be facing many challenges. May Allah empower him to do his job fairly, diligently, and uphold merit in PAF. Pakistan Paindabad. Pak Fazaiya Zindabad.

Hi Guys I thought to start a thread regarding next chief of air staff , As of now there are 6 Air Marshals and technically speaking anyone of them can be chief . Also what if current CAS gets extension :whistle: ?
This is the list of those 6 AM's:
Air Marshal Shahid Akhtar Alvi, HI(M), GD (P) — Deputy Chief of Air Staff, Training (DCAS-T), AHQ.
Air Marshal Ahmar Shahzad, HI(M), GD (P) — Chairman Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC), Kamra.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom