What's new

Next CAS of Pakistan Air Force

Air Chief Sohail Amaan’s retirement date was 19 March, but He had requested the Government of Pakistan that “I want to Prade for the last time”. So the Government of Pakistan has approved extension of ACM Sohail Amaan’s for a one week. According to this, ACM Sohail Amaan’s retirement date is now 26 March 2018. Sir Sohail Amaan will again represent the Pakistan Air Force in Pakistan Prade 2018...!
@Windjammer @Knuckles

Hi,

That was extremely arrogant and un-professional for him to do that---. He had his share of parades.

He should have left it for the new comer to enjoy the dias and fly past---.

Hi,

That was extremely arrogant and un-professional for him to do that---. He had his share of parades.

He should have left it for the new comer to enjoy the dias and fly past---.
Actually Jf 17b is ready and he wants to fly in it as Gibs on 23 march. So maybe thats why he got his service extended for 1 week.

No harm in asking, as the saying goes ... they could have denied his request as well if they really wanted to.

If I WAS Prime minister my first priority would be get a good medium to heavy weight air superiority fighter and long rang high altitude missile interceptor/airdefence to keep IAF at bay of bengal

If I WAS Prime minister my first priority would be get a good medium to heavy weight air superiority fighter and long rang high altitude missile interceptor/airdefence to keep IAF at bay of bengal

Yeh right like this is the only issue facing the country :D

Air Chief Sohail Amaan’s retirement date was 19 March, but He had requested the Government of Pakistan that “I want to Prade for the last time”. So the Government of Pakistan has approved extension of ACM Sohail Amaan’s for a one week. According to this, ACM Sohail Amaan’s retirement date is now 26 March 2018. Sir Sohail Amaan will again represent the Pakistan Air Force in Pakistan Prade 2018...!
@Windjammer @Knuckles
Hi this way he is consecutively fly past for flour Time on 23 March parade
And make a history for air chief looks like nobody will be able to break his record for
Four time fly past in his tenure as air chief
Thank you

Actually Jf 17b is ready and he wants to fly in it as Gibs on 23 march. So maybe thats why he got his service extended for 1 week.

So, JF-17b will lead the flypast this year, no more F-16b ??

So, JF-17b will lead the flypast this year, no more F-16b ??
Well my information is that, ''The Chief (whoever) is flying in the Blk 52 with conformals''

Lets see what happens , but I hope what u say is true.

I was under the impression that the JF-17B will lead the flypast but have been informed that the arrangements are in place for the ACM to lead in the usual F-16D, furthermore upon inquiring that the -17B may perform solo aerobatics, that also proved negative as according to the source, ''No aerobatics by JF-17B. Its flying characteristics are a bit different from the POV of aerobatics.''
It's also interesting to note that F-16 Solo aerobatics are being practised in a Twin seat model as the standby pilot is also being checked out.

28871961_10155945130905549_2608388592967352320_n.jpg

I was under the impression that the JF-17B will lead the flypast but have been informed that the arrangements are in place for the ACM to lead in the usual F-16D, furthermore upon inquiring that the -17B may perform solo aerobatics, that also proved negative as according to the source, ''No aerobatics by JF-17B. Its flying characteristics are a bit different from the POV of aerobatics.''
It's also interesting to note that F-16 Solo aerobatics are being practised in a Twin seat model as the standby pilot is also being checked out.

View attachment 458657
Well I was also anticipating that jf 17b will lead the flypast , but my sourced said same what u written.
So we can expect so hardcore acrobatics this year .:D
As of there the higher brass is confused , No one was expecting outgoing CAS would take extension of a week and now Next Air Board is also delayed let us see what happens next.:-)

U r missing anwar shamim
yeah - shamim led flypast 7 times. I am not sure but I am curious to know how many times Asghar Khan or Nur Khan led the fly past..i think this tradition was started by Asghar Khan. Hakimullah for some reason did not even participate in the fly past even though he is a certified F16 pilot. Unfortunately Tariq Butt and Rao did not lead the parade as the parade never happened in their years

yeah - shamim led flypast 7 times. I am not sure but I am curious to know how many times Asghar Khan or Nur Khan led the fly past..i think this tradition was started by Asghar Khan. Hakimullah for some reason did not even participate in the fly past even though he is a certified F16 pilot. Unfortunately Tariq Butt and Rao did not lead the parade as the parade never happened in their years
Rao Suleiman was great in a way that he flew the F-16D from the front seat....Sohail Aman was a career F-16 pilot and didn't fly from the front seat lately....

Taking another parade isn’t the issue; what matter is how the airforce was left after a chief leaves.

Did he leave the air force in a better condition with all the challenges he faced?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom