What's new

New Zealand vs Pakistan T20 Worldcup Clash |26th Oct| Vital match for Pakistanis than even World famous India vs Pak Clash

Now New Zealand has got the answer.......................

1635271319903.png

I am only concerned about Afghanistan. They are playing very well this time.
If Pakistan beats Afghanistan, after that its a walk in the park

After beating India, I was about 90% confident Pakistan would beat NZ. And really it was not THAT close on this wicket with 8 balls to spare. And I am almost certain Pakistan will beat Afghanistan. You can't be too sure in T-20 but that's my guess. The momentum is behind Pakistan. Watch what the cricket pundits would be saying about Pakistan's prospects from now on...

After beating India, I was about 90% confident Pakistan would beat NZ. And really it was not THAT close on this wicket with 8 balls to spare. And I am almost certain Pakistan will beat Afghanistan. You can't be too sure in T-20 but that's my guess. The momentum is behind Pakistan. Watch what the cricket pundits would be saying about Pakistan's prospects from now on...
Afghanistan plays for ethnic supremacy. Their fans constantly hurl racist abuse at Pakistani fans in the stadium.
I been to Pakistan Afghanistan match and in reply to their racist abuse, we Pakistanis usually laugh at their delusion and stupidity.
But that mentality makes them play very well, and being a cricket lover, I will have that any day without problem. Any reason for good cricket is a good reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom