What's new

New Zealand vs Pakistan T20 Worldcup Clash |26th Oct| Vital match for Pakistanis than even World famous India vs Pak Clash

Only way Pakistan can win is bat first, put a big total depending on Dew factor and go for the Kill. Williamson Team is strong and will make the most out the experience they gained in IPL.

Pakistan has tons of experience in the small Sharjah Stadium!

T20 World Cup: Pakistan lost Warm-up cricket match against South Africa today due to bad bowling of Haris Rauf and Hasan Ali. Should Pakistan play Shahnawaz Dhani and M Wasim replacing Haris Rauf and Hasan Ali ?

Drop Haris Rauf and Hassan Ali should be out.

Also drop M Hafeez and bring Haider Ali?
Please suggest!
Haris Rauf is a shit bowler.

Pakistan hasn't been a powerhouse of cricket for nearly two decades. The 1990s flare and passion has long gone.

I agree, PCB should have boycotted this ICC tournament. No idea why PCB want Pakistanis to play in a highly politicized tournament. ICC has become controversial for so long now.
Indians poison everything they touch in every world organisation.
Especially white behinds since they lick them too much.

Pak vs NZ...Expect same squad or Pakistan will give chance to Haider Ali in small Sharjah Stadium. A must win game!!

Hassan Ali could be a liability for Pakistan
Why whenever I watch him it’s all about him him & him and not the Pakistan team

South Africa v West Indies now come on West Indies stop the infighting and bickering and politics and you got this game

come on you west pakistanians:D

“Quentin decock of South Africa dropped for refusing to take the knee against West Indies “

Last edited:
I hope the Green team smash them. With India I wanted a nice game, but somehow this fixture is even more personal.

GABx.gif

Pakistan win the toss and decide to field.

Back
Top Bottom