What's new

NEW Province : Assembly Passes Resolution . !!

I'm no more part of the DEBATE....ALL I know that people says like diplomatic ways that their should be provinces but then For GOD GAKE dissolve all others when you already acknoweldge ohters ethnic group....why in last 65 years other leaders were not wanting to have vote bank becasue of their personal venom for the people...protest always have been there for the right to have their language on PTV like others etc...

it reminds me a blog on DAWN ...an author name IQBAL Lodhi written a very nice blog (though i would say prejdiced as it was trying to say nationalism should be more we are more Pakistanis etc....and we should have NO MORE admin unit not on base of ethnicity...but YOU know what I love is that some person made a comment SIR why YOU have put LODHI in your name when you are talking that we are Pakistanis and no NEW unit should be on base of ethnicity...

But I love ppp on this as whatever they are acknowledging WHAT others are not doing the same as NAWAZ sharif giving laptop ....
But I love ppp on this as whatever they are acknowledging WHAT others are not doing the same as NAWAZ sharif giving laptop ....

ALL I SAY that UNIFORM POLICY FOR ALL PROVINCES If You have powers...and You and we all know it is IMPOSSIBLE,THEN STOP BEING UNJUSTICE PLEASE and gives a 4th majority a province on the base of policy for other five already enjoying...OR JUST BE READY TO APPEAR BEFOR ALLAH. as it is
also jehad to say a bad act in hear that it is bad if you don't have the powers...and in the heart if you are having prejudice just for you magnmainous then ALLAh is seeing your heart and you will be asked not here but surely hereAFTER ...and if you are so nationalist and not ethnic then remove KHANS, Chaudaris, Pathans, MALIks from your nick name...but when it comes justice for others then it reminds you that we are PAKISTANIS FIRST otherwsie we are no angeles..

Was the PPP blind and deaf for 4 years, that they have felt the urge to make a province now, and get votes??? Oh, yeah, there were no elections for 4 years.

BTW, PML has also put forward a resolution for Hazara, FATA and Bahawalpur provinces. And we have another round of political point scoring now.

There are much bigger issues in pakistan than making provinces. If the system and culture does not change, no matter how many provinces you make it isn't going to change the life of the poor man, the common man.

Atleast people can get their CV's up for getting a job as a pilot for some provincial government!!!!

The PM is saying that the people of south punjab should rejoice to their full on this moment. The Ex-Con can just shut up. He has again said that the people of South Punjab will no longer be oppressed!!

How were they being oppressed??? I have lived in Multan for two years, visited alot of Southern Punjab, but it is not much different from rest of pakistan. Then how are they being oppressed and not being given their rights? This Con is not the PM of Siraikistan, he was the PM of Pakistan, the whole country. I don't even know what to call him!!!

A con will sign this resolution, I hope PML make a noise on this that the Con's vote is void.

Were Nawaz sharif UTTER BLIND in his last two stints then he was not asking for a province resumption of BAHAWALPUR and even never they delivered speeches in history in Seriki but now doing...

WE KNOW these all need votebank...but remember Muhammad(SAW) words, he said to a person that you are building this kind of air pass and light pass slit in your house...if WITH this intention you were having the intentions then it would have given you VOICE of AZAN then you will get thwab AS WELLL (advantage of light and air would still remain there)....I say that others rulers prjudiced never given them thought to have votebank this way ...while this corrupt govt have less prejudice for the people to recongise theri right...REMEMBer if a person is of WORRST character this don't make him same in ALL aspects....ALLAh said about Firown that he was a best just ruler but I killed him not because he said himself GOD but when he started killing innocents kids...go and search EVERY bad person can do a good for even for HIS OWN CAUSE (like i do acknowledge)...

How were they being oppressed??? I have lived in Multan for two years, visited alot of Southern Punjab, but it is not much different from rest of pakistan. Then how are they being oppressed and not being given their rights? This Con is not the PM of Siraikistan, he was the PM of Pakistan, the whole country. I don't even know what to call him
can you see the literacy rate difference (14% and 70%).... and reports saying how the resources were more spent on upper Punjab...are you talking about a city MULTAN which was so well estabillished during Sindh stint that it was called SOWNY ki CHIRYA (GOLD SPARROW) and Ghaznvi and other invader came and taken alot...you need to move out the rural areas and then compare and please see the data of given in the reporst by Quaide Azam and others and previous posts .....But even if as to your ignoring the data (I were having alot to put here and there is a big forum of SARIKIS for foreigner here on net and see how it has been given resources.....BUT even if by decentraliying the powers and not sticking to unit...I only can't not understan what is the material gain of those who says that we should be united...It don't tell the actuall story why they have so much LOVE for united PUNJAB or if split then it name should remain common so spill over may remian good justice...

I'm no more part of the DEBATE....ALL I know that people says like diplomatic ways that their should be provinces but then For GOD GAKE dissolve all others when you already acknoweldge ohters ethnic group....why in last 65 years other leaders were not wanting to have vote bank becasue of their personal venom for the people...protest always have been there for the right to have their language on PTV like others etc...

it reminds me a blog on DAWN ...an author name IQBAL Lodhi written a very nice blog (though i would say prejdiced as it was trying to say nationalism should be more we are more Pakistanis etc....and we should have NO MORE admin unit not on base of ethnicity...but YOU know what I love is that some person made a comment SIR why YOU have put LODHI in your name when you are talking that we are Pakistanis and no NEW unit should be on base of ethnicity...

ALL I SAY that UNIFORM POLICY FOR ALL PROVINCES If You have powers...and You and we all know it is IMPOSSIBLE,THEN STOP BEING UNJUSTICE PLEASE and gives a 4th majority a province on the base of policy for other five already enjoying...OR JUST BE READY TO APPEAR BEFOR ALLAH. as it is
also jehad to say a bad act in hear that it is bad if you don't have the powers...and in the heart if you are having prejudice just for you magnmainous then ALLAh is seeing your heart and you will be asked not here but surely hereAFTER ...and if you are so nationalist and not ethnic then remove KHANS, Chaudaris, Pathans, MALIks from your nick name...but when it comes justice for others then it reminds you that we are PAKISTANIS FIRST otherwsie we are no angeles..

Dear first of all there is no need to use mega fonts unless you want that we should read that part of post and consider rest of your post crap.

Now tell me - Lower Punjab has MNAs & MPAs in assemblies or not? When we elect these people and send them there as our representatives, why don't they raise their voice about the rights of people who have selected them? How many politicians tabled their resignations on the basis that govt. was not listening to him and doing injustice to his area? How many wadars and jagirdars allows the people who are working on their field to send their children to schools or give them enough wages that they can afford schooling? How many of these wadars and jagirdars pays taxes and how much is their tax contribution? How you are sure that these people will change their 65years habits suddenly after having siraki soba?

Dear first of all there is no need to use mega fonts unless you want that we should read that part of post and consider rest of your post crap.

Now tell me - Lower Punjab has MNAs & MPAs in assemblies or not? When we elect these people and send them there as our representatives, why don't they raise their voice about the rights of people who have selected them? How many politicians tabled their resignations on the basis that govt. was not listening to him and doing injustice to his area? How many wadars and jagirdars allows the people who are working on their field to send their children to schools or give them enough wages that they can afford schooling? How many of these wadars and jagirdars pays taxes and how much is their tax contribution? How you are sure that these people will change their 65years habits suddenly after having siraki soba?

Dear Brother, There was a need to put mega font, as you already missed our common points because i did not captalised in my first long post (which is of course a crap to those going aginst their personal will): please see below are not saying the same..

Even Farooq Laghari was Seriki but he idiot is said to be a fuedal in DG khan and would let other poor people to sit deep down before and would hate to see the education in his area ...I'm sure my sense says if ANY of area is more poor then moor funds should be spent their but in Pakistan different happen until like Baloch and BENGALIS people would not go EXTREME these arrogant would behave ...

LET's ASSUME all I say was a crap and I'm unfair and all the seiriki belt area is more than develpoed (I'm a great LIAR assume it) and lets say that Seriki area has eaten up upper Punjab and those feudal idiots (may allah punish) has been ALL responsible for the depriveness...but we SAY IT IS WELLL DEVELOPED what some PEOPLE are raising voices for a Seriki province are LIAR in that it has not been deprives (ALL assumed so)...
but still SERIKIS have the rights as they are in 4th majority to have their province....LIKE SCOTLAND is developed but they are all different states ONLY BASE on ethnic reaosons...

Brilliant excellent move by the NA , now nothing can stop seraikis getting there much needed province ... I will be glad to see multan , bhawalpur in the league of big developed cities like khi - lhr and infact hope people of southern punjab set an example by progressing the most in Pakistan - Wish them all the best

IMO you people should follow Indian linguistic(not ethnic) formula for provinces. In all provinces use local language and for inter-provincial purposes make Urdu and English as official language.

Brilliant excellent move by the NA , now nothing can stop seraikis getting there much needed province ... I will be glad to see multan , bhawalpur in the league of big developed cities like khi - lhr and infact hope people of southern punjab set an example by progressing the most in Pakistan - Wish them all the best

MAY ALLAH bless you bro.....and also may allah bless ALL those who understand brothers pain and also to those who have the POWER to IGNORE though we All are brothers...(AMEEN!)

Dear Brother, There was a need to put mega font, as you already missed our common points because i dinot captalised in my first long post (which is of course a crap to those going aginst their personal skill): please see below are not saying the same..

LET's ASSUME all I say was a crap and I'm unfair and all the seiriki belt area is more than develpoed (I'm a great LIAR assume it) and lets say that Seriki area has eaten up upper Punjab and those feudal idiots (may allah punish) has been ALL responsible for the depriveness...but we SAY IT IS WELLL DEVELOPED what some PEOPLE are raising voices for a Seriki province are LIAR in that it has not been deprives (ALL assumed so)...
but still SERIKIS have the rights as they are in 4th majority to have their province....LIKE SCOTLAND is developed but they are all different states ONLY BASE on ethnic reaosons...

I am again asking same question from you and will wait for your answer

1. Lower Punjab has MNAs & MPAs in assemblies or not?
2. When we elect these people and send them there as our representatives, why don't they raise their voice about the rights of people who have selected them?
3. How many politicians tabled their resignations on the basis that govt. was not listening to him and doing injustice to his area?
4. How many wadars and jagirdars allows the people who are working on their field to send their children to schools or give them enough wages that they can afford schooling?
5. How many of these wadars and jagirdars pays taxes and how much is their tax contribution?
6. How you are sure that these people will change their 65years habits suddenly after having siraki soba?

and bonus question
7. Do you think Pukhtoons are now developed and going ahead of rest of Pakistanis after having Pukhtonkhwah?

We formed four provinces from different states in past because politicians was not playing ethnicity and lingual cards those days, east played and you know the result. You renamed province based on ethnicity and now people are demanding Hazara, Muhajir province based on ethnicity. You will make sariki provinces and people will ask for pothohari province. Why not make provinces based on cast? My cast has considerable population in Pakistan and i think it's oppressed, so sanction one province for my cast as well.

IMO you people should follow Indian linguistic(not ethnic) formula for provinces. In all provinces use local language and for inter-provincial purposes make Urdu and English as official language.

Well said the sooner dhakans on our end understand that "" Qaum zuban say banti hai "" the better , For eg punjabis like to live mixed up with punjabis , so are the pushtuns or baluchis and sindhis .. Also they would like to be called the same as well or its never acceptable to them .. The same applies to seraikis ,mojahirs , hazaras etc etc etc ... Whats so hard to digest here

I am again asking same question from you and will wait for your answer
7. Do you think Pukhtoons are now developed and going ahead of rest of Pakistanis after having Pukhtonkhwah?.
Bro development is not everything. Language and culture determines a person's Identity. We north Indians can't say to tamils that forget your language , culture and history and accept Hindi then we will become developed. I agree that by getting pakhttonkhwa pashtuns didn't become rich but just ask them whether they like pakhunkhwa or nwfp.

I can't believe people here are calling it South Punjab. It's the area of the Siraikis, it's another culture and guess what, they're not settlers either. It was there land so that objection of people is removed. It's a great decision. Don't look at who made it and why, look at whether it's good or not. It is good

AND HERE IS AN EVEN BETTER NEWS ::

PML-N submits resolution for 4 new provinces

By Web Desk
Published: May 3, 2012

Resolution submitted in National Assembly calls for formation of Bahawalpur, FATA, south Punjab and Hazara provinces. GRAPHIC: Moaz Rais/Salman Ahmad

ISLAMABAD: After Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) and its coalition partners passed a resolution for the formation of a south Punjab province, Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML) submitted a resolution for the formation of four new provinces in the country.
The resolution submitted in the National Assembly calls for the formation of Bahawalpur, FATA, south Punjab and Hazara provinces.

373445-pakistanprovincesmap-1336049500-681-640x480.jpg

Earlier today, the National Assembly had successfully passed a resolution for the formation of a new province carved out of south Punjab.
Leader of the Opposition Chaudhry Nisar had complained that the speaker had taken up such an important matter without giving notice. He had claimed there was too much noise and questioned how the speaker determined who had voted in favour of the resolution and who had not.

Bro development is not everything. Language and culture determines a person's Identity. We north Indians can't say to tamils that forget your language , culture and history and accept Hindi then we will become developed. I agree that by getting pakhttonkhwa pashtuns didn't become rich but just ask them whether they like pakhunkhwa or nwfp.

We don't have our education in Punjabi neither Punjabi is official language of Punjab.

AND HERE IS AN EVEN BETTER NEWS ::

PML-N submits resolution for 4 new provinces

By Web Desk
Published: May 3, 2012

Resolution submitted in National Assembly calls for formation of Bahawalpur, FATA, south Punjab and Hazara provinces. GRAPHIC: Moaz Rais/Salman Ahmad

ISLAMABAD: After Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) and its coalition partners passed a resolution for the formation of a south Punjab province, Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML) submitted a resolution for the formation of four new provinces in the country.
The resolution submitted in the National Assembly calls for the formation of Bahawalpur, FATA, south Punjab and Hazara provinces.

373445-pakistanprovincesmap-1336049500-681-640x480.jpg

Earlier today, the National Assembly had successfully passed a resolution for the formation of a new province carved out of south Punjab.
Leader of the Opposition Chaudhry Nisar had complained that the speaker had taken up such an important matter without giving notice. He had claimed there was too much noise and questioned how the speaker determined who had voted in favour of the resolution and who had not.

It's better but need further tweaking keeping in mind the population and area - like Makran is too big for policing, Sindh Dakshin is again will have too much population. This again based on vote bank as you can see Karachi itself needs to be and administrative units, but if they do that than MQM will be ruling it with majority that's why they are cubing it with other cities.

no matter how many provinces are created in the future,Karachi should be declared as an autonomous state....Really Punjabis and Pakhtoons have plundered Karachi for their own vested interests...they have turned the city into a living hell by escalating ethnic,secterian violence

And who are you???????

Back
Top Bottom