What's new

New Mods - My nominations, please vote

Vote for my nominations (select multiple options)

• Total voters
Flexibility, bro, it's not like a job :D let's get through with this first and then go forward, eh? I don't think it'll bother your day to day living and, bro, you're so cute thinking you've a choice in the matter.
Hey, quick question. Is there is a set amount of time a mod has to be logged on per week? Or is it a case of 'whenever possible'.

@HannibalBarca is gonna win this. I thoroughly look forward to summoning such a supreme historical military figure to change thread titles and remove curse words from posts etc.
Honestly, I voted for him precisely because he's so good at steering the conversation back to the topic. He also tends to debate the facts, and only the facts, at least from my very VERY limited interactions with him. (We don't talk much)

Flexibility, bro, it's not like a job :D let's get through with this first and then go forward, eh? I don't think it'll bother your day to day living and, bro, you're so cute thinking you've a choice in the matter.
Lol, ready and willing.

o7

@HannibalBarca is gonna win this. I thoroughly look forward to summoning such a supreme historical military figure to change thread titles and remove curse words from posts etc.
@HannibalBarca is gonna lead the mods against the trolls on here and encircle the bigger troll army with the smaller mod army...
...utter carnage will follow :partay:

#historicalreference #myfavoritegeneral #imderailingthethread

Will there be a 1st stage tryout for specific country section @jaibi for non-pakistani mod like hannibalbarca? Say for M.E?

Or this is all direct to global mod? Because I think all global mods are Pakistani so far in history right?

Can't say definitively right now, bro but we are planning something a little more innovative.
Will there be a 1st stage tryout for specific country section @jaibi for non-pakistani mod like hannibalbarca? Say for M.E?

Or this is all direct to global mod? Because I think all global mods are Pakistani so far in history right?

Vetoed.
My very dear @jaibi ,
I appreciate your and the administration’s Move for nominating me, It’s an honor to be considered,

However, If you all don’t mind, I want to withdraw from this election. There are some reasons, Responsibility is one of them.

Thank you All for voting for me, Considering me as such. I didn’t knew that I was actually in Good books of many here. It was Great to know that.

Stay Safe And Happy and Blessed

He deserves it. He is a thoroughly respectful person and debates only facts. Never gets sucked into back and forths.

I have seen many Non-Pakistanis have horrible opinions and misguided views of Pakistanis here.

@HannibalBarca is one guy who always respects Pakistanis, which I feel should be a prerequisite to being a mod on PDF.

really sad to see only one or two serious nominations, rest have the mantle to easily turn this into a chit chat forum.
Interesting, and you didn't nominate anyone. It doesn't have to be from this list.

Interesting, and you didn't nominate anyone. It doesn't have to be from this list.

Important that you reinforce the moderation team soon please. Also please ask your moderators to remain impartial in their official capacity and abide by the rules laid down by forum management.

@jaibi

On a side note, 3 people have effectively withdrawn their nominations. If you don't mind, I'd like you nominate a few names for consideration.

[Edit] I'll DM them to you.
Can you post them here instead of doing DM? If it is for privacy pls DM me too.

Important that you reinforce the moderation team soon please. Also please ask your moderators to remain impartial in their official capacity and abide by the rules laid down by forum management.

Yep, that's the idea behind PDF mod team. If we are not doing this, we are failing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom