What's new

New Mods - My nominations, please vote

Vote for my nominations (select multiple options)

• Total voters
Again, just vote for whomever you think is worth the vote. It's not even clear if I'll become a mod, as this poll is A) just an exercise to give @jaibi and @WebMaster an idea of who's worth considering, and B) it's pretty clear that there are plenty of members who dislike me, simply because I'm "too liberal" for them (whatever that's supposed to mean), so they'll never vote for me.

[Edit] I just want to add, I'm thankful to the people who voted for me. Whether I get the position is up to @WebMaster , and if I do get it, I'll do my best to fulfill my role as a mod.

However, if I don't, no hard feelings. I'm content with my role as a TTA, educating the masses, and shutting down trolls.

Last edited:
Moonlight de naray wajan gaye wagera wagera
Aap apna intakhabi nishan pick ker lein...
...Sher pick ker lein aaj kal use mein nahi hai :partay:

Wohi naray bhi recycle ho jaeyn ge...

Sher sher sher
Ik wari phir

@El Sidd oye naray lagao moonlight baji ke

Last edited:
My very dear @jaibi ,
I appreciate your and the administration’s Move for nominating me, It’s an honor to be considered,

However, If you all don’t mind, I want to withdraw from this election. There are some reasons, Responsibility is one of them.

Thank you All for voting for me, Considering me as such. I didn’t knew that I was actually in Good books of many here. It was Great to know that.

Stay Safe And Happy and Blessed

My very dear @jaibi ,
I appreciate your and the administration’s Move for nominating me, It’s an honor to be considered,

However, If you all don’t mind, I want to withdraw from this election. There are some reasons, Responsibility is one of them.

Thank you All for voting for me, Considering me as such. I didn’t knew that I was actually in Good books of many here. It was Great to know that.

Na kar yr. Tujhe hi vote diya tha meine takey un racists ke khiaaf karwaye hosake. Mujhe nahi lagta koi aur kar payega

My very dear @jaibi ,

Why man, I voted for you.. many people have voted for you.

I really like to see you, @Ace of Spades and @Moonlight becoming mods and Hannibalbarca for International sections..

Again, just vote for whomever you think is worth the vote. It's not even clear if I'll become a mod, as this poll is A) just an exercise to give @jaibi and @WebMaster an idea of who's worth considering, and B) it's pretty clear that there are plenty of members who dislike me, simply because I'm "too liberal" for them (whatever that's supposed to mean), so they'll never vote for me.

[Edit] I just want to add, I'm thankful to the people who voted for me. Whether I get the position is up to @WebMaster , and if I do get it, I'll do my best to fulfill my role as a mod.

However, if I don't, no hard feelings. I'm content with my role as a TTA, educating the masses, and shutting down trolls.

I did not voted for you but I don't dislike you at all. You are a good member.

I honestly wanted you to join up too.
fighting internet fires ain't the escape

forum has enough biases already Onionite

Loads still want you, bro. Re-consider, please.
Haha @jaibi thank you for the nomination and everyone who have voted and are rooting for me @El Sidd @PakSword @M. Sarmad :D. I think there are people who are longer than me here on PDF and probably have better exposure on some topics i am not well versed in. And i think it's more fun to be on this side.

I honestly wanted you to join up too.

Loads still want you, bro. Re-consider, please.
Hey, quick question. Is there is a set amount of time a mod has to be logged on per week? Or is it a case of 'whenever possible'.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom