What's new

New Mods - My nominations, please vote

Vote for my nominations (select multiple options)

• Total voters
Thank you @jaibi for your very kind consideration. It's makes me very happy you would even consider me for such an important role. Thank you sir.

My apologies to forumers for being a little less active in the past few weeks. Working as a healthcare professional in the UK is taking most of my time and energy during these hard times. I hope everyone here is staying safe and healthy.

Stay safe my friend. :)

All the prospective nominees, please PM me how you will support me once you have become the Mod. Based on your responses, I will vote for or against you.

This is Shura my friend, we select who we think is the best based on the choices... not idiocy (democracy aka demagoguery). Although, I believe the Mods themselves and think tanks should be deciding this one not us regular users. My vote goes for @HannibalBarca

This is Shura my friend, we select who we think is the best based on the choices... not idiocy (democracy aka demagoguery). Although, I believe the Mods themselves and think tanks should be deciding this one not us regular users. My vote goes for @HannibalBarca

Sorry! That's not how the real world works. The nominees need our support to become Mods. Once they become Mods, we need their support to survive.:enjoy:

Sorry! That's not how the real world works. The nominees need our support to become Mods. Once they become Mods, we need their support to survive.:enjoy:

Yes you are right, in the real world we have fools that go to the podium make false promises and give false hopes and then gets elected by the lowest common denominator, and later that denominator asks "why" those promises were not fulfilled only to elect a new fool after him. I know how the real world works.

This guy.
Of course, mate.
Thank you @jaibi for your very kind consideration. It's makes me very happy you would even consider me for such an important role. Thank you sir.

My apologies to forumers for being a little less active in the past few weeks. Working as a healthcare professional in the UK is taking most of my time and energy during these hard times. I hope everyone here is staying safe and healthy.

all the candidates are exceptional talent and each one has a superb unique quality. very hard to decide which one is the best to cast my vote, but I voted them all, I like rational reasoning qualities of @Stormbreaker and Troll Beater @That Guy

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom