What's new

New Mods - My nominations, please vote

Vote for my nominations (select multiple options)

• Total voters

jaibi

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I hope everyone is doing fine and safe during these interesting times. So anyways, we know that the modding situation has been developing and a lot needs to be worked on. Webby and I suggested including you guys in the process but the post is more gaphsap (I'm guilty too) rather than a serious discussion. So as we need to move ahead, I'm going to do something, I'm going to give you my nominations and you guys can just please vote to see how do you agree with my choice, eh? We can discuss them here too and you can nominate someone too but please be precise as to why do you think they'll be a good mod and how they meet the criteria.

My criteria are:

- Respect
I want someone who can both give and earn respect even when they are passionate about something

-Active
The user should be coming to PDF regularly within reasonable limits

-Neutral
I don't want someone who's biased. I want someone who'd stick to the enforcements of the rules and not be baited to become personal and if they think they are, they'd wisely ask for intervention before it becomes a problem

-Flexible
I want someone who can resolve conflicts and not think of themselves as someone who has authority over other members. Be professional, mate, please.

If you think someone like this has been missed please let me know and comment on my choice too.

NOMINATIONS:

@That Guy (very tactful at handling trolls)
@Philosopher (can direct disagreements, very rational)
@StormBreaker (balanced)
@Moonlight (balanced)
@HannibalBarca (personal views he can be neutral and tactful)
@Ace of Spades (based on review of most people)

Thanks for the vote but, bro, this isn't aimed at criticizing anyone so, please, keep it professional.
I nominate @StormBreaker.

He's respectable, very active and neutral. He never uses or promotes bad language against other members like some horrendous PTI infected moderators do.

Thank you @jaibi for your very kind consideration. It's makes me very happy you would even consider me for such an important role. Thank you sir.

My apologies to forumers for being a little less active in the past few weeks. Working as a healthcare professional in the UK is taking most of my time and energy during these hard times. I hope everyone here is staying safe and healthy.

I will have to vote @Moonlight and my reason are her seniority on the forum over me being an older member.

In addition it is time for a female moderator.

Plus I support the same cricket team in psl.

Rest of you I am sorry for not voting you hope you will forgive me and not act as a dictator and percicute me once you get in power

Last edited:
I will have to vote @Moonlight and my reason are her seniority on the forum over me being an older member.

Plus I support the same cricket team in psl.

Rest of you I am sorry for not voting you hope you will forgive me and not act as a dictator and percicute me once you get in power
No need to apologize. Vote for whom you feel comfortable voting for.

Thank you @jaibi for your very kind consideration. It's makes me very happy you would even consider me for such an important role. Thank you sir.

My apologies to forumers for being a little less active in the past few weeks. Working as a healthcare professional in the UK is taking most of my time and energy during these hard times. I hope everyone here is staying safe and healthy.
Do I know you?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom