What's new

New Mods - My nominations, please vote

Vote for my nominations (select multiple options)

• Total voters
There should be no mods with overreligosity.

Hypermationalism is fine and dandy.

Fundamentalist/borderline mods are destroying the fabric of this forum.

We (desis) are mostly all religious in varying scales. But some mods are hostilely so. Overtly so to the point of impinging on the religious rights of others to simply have their own opinions, firmly held.

I am delighted @Dubious was shown the way out. Most immature mod.

I will be equally if not more delighted if you consider the same exit for Eagle and Slav.

Thanks.

@El Sidd @I.R.A @Indus Pakistan @VCheng @AgNoStiC MuSliM @WebMaster

Last edited:
It’s out of control people are spamming this forum, creating duplicate threads on the same topic over and over.
I don’t want to waste my time on a forum that isn’t managed properly.
..and then there is the issue of disappearing threads @tower9 @Ahmet Pasha

@WebMaster

Last edited:
Interesting, and you didn't nominate anyone. It doesn't have to be from this list.
I couldn’t find my post where I nominate myself and 2 others.. and that’s the reason I nominated myself, Among others. To protect freedom of expression and stop Being carried away by whining of tattletales.

We are being given option to vote b/w bunch of school kids (Some) without any Geopolitical, Defense or real world experience.
Anyone with some world exposure and Geopolitical knowledge will have His/her biases. Tactful, informed and than being balanced is a trait. Not balanced because mod is a clueless individual.

We (desis) are mostly all religious in varying scales. But some mods are hostilely so. Overtly so to the point of impinging on the religious rights of others to simply have their own opinions, firmly held.

I will be equally if not more delighted if you consider the same exit for Eagle and Slav.

Thanks.

Forum can ease moderation as COVID19 measure to help people through these unprecedented times.

The forum however is entrusted to not become a tool of misinformation no matter how fairplay that is in India.

Forum can ease moderation as COVID19 measure to help people through these unprecedented times.

The forum however is entrusted to not become a tool of misinformation no matter how fairplay that is in India.

Sanctimoniousness.

Off late you're catching up with me on the ban frequency.

You are a fundamentalist. But you keep it limited to your country and people.

I like that.

Sanctimoniousness.

I like that.

Sanctimoniousness.

I like that.

There is nothing wrong with Pakistan's fundamentals

Let’s not politicize mod selection we have six names ...all balanced smart individuals...let’s get on with it..

I voted for @That Guy and @HannibalBarca, I find both of them cool headed.

There are plenty of other social media platforms for people to socialize en masse and the sanctity of this forum needs to be restored to the good old days when people used to come here to discuss complex defense matters and offer their valuable inputs. In an attempt to raise the website traffic those gems are now lost in the sea of trolls and gibberish that is a norm these days.
Not all is lost though as I have nominated and voted for @HannibalBarca from this list as well, other people I would have nominated have already distanced themselves from this forum I guess for the same reason.

This is classic form of nostalgia, the world around us is continuously changing since billions of years but we happen to convince ourselves that it will stop at a certain point of our liking but it never happens like that. The only pattern that is probably nearly same on daily basis is that Sun has been rising in the east and setting in the west since last 4 billion years of this earth's existence as a planet of solar system.

If you look around thoroughly you will find that not only this forum but every thing else around you also has changed from its state lets say 10 years ago.

...all balanced smart individuals...let’s get on with it..
@jaibi ...week came and past :angel:
in his poll list he has 2 persons one of whom got me 2 warning points and a ban for telling the factual truth (as opposed to the made-up one). the other one tried to pretend to be a linguist with the help of google translate, only problem was that this particular language cannot be translated by google. if you try it, the translation makes no sense. when I pointed this out he told me that this here is a forum and not a peer reviewed journal.

Last edited:
@Ace of Spades has no place on this list @jaibi

Most of us have strong reservations about him and his unreasonable targeting of Indians.

Also since you guys started this thread looking for suggestions from members, openly, it's obvious that negative comments made can be read by those about whom the comments are made.

Should they become mods, or continue to be mods, it should be ensured that they will not target those who made negative comments about them.

For instance, Dubious, Eagle, Slav and Ace in my case.

@WebMaster @AgNoStiC MuSliM tagging you guys too

Thanks.

Some "features" you mention, objectionable to a minority, are actually requirements, and therefore must be promoted, accepted, or at least tolerated, if one is to participate as a member. Otherwise, silence is golden, and a good option, always.

Let’s not politicize mod selection we have six names ...all balanced smart individuals...let’s get on with it..

As I said before, changing the sous chefs does not matter much when the recipe to be followed is the same. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom