What's new

NEW MEMBER !

Diligent

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hey everyone , im already familiar with the forum but according to the rules will be introducing myself.
Okay so i'm in 2nd year FSc and came across this forum while searching for information regarding the ISSB test that I will be giving soon IA , I thought on joining this forum for gaining more of information not only regarding ISSB test but also to discover political and military based disscussions. I've lived in Dubai and came to Pak a few years ago , I was always interested in the military and only by coming here I decided to serve it. Alot of my military friends supported my choice, and I myself admire this profession so IA I will be joining it (PAF GD pilot) , I hope my time here will be valuble and I hope on being in good terms with every member out here.

Hey everyone , im already familiar with the forum but according to the rules will be introducing myself.
Okay so i'm in 2nd year FSc and came across this forum while searching for information regarding the ISSB test that I will be giving soon IA , I thought on joining this forum for gaining more of information not only regarding ISSB test but also to discover political and military based disscussions. I've lived in Dubai and came to Pak a few years ago , I was always interested in the military and only by coming here I decided to serve it. Alot of my military friends supported my choice, and I myself admire this profession so IA I will be joining it (PAF GD pilot) , I hope my time here will be valuble and I hope on being in good terms with every member out here.
Welcome to the forum sister :) I hope your time here will both be informative and enjoyable....
Best of luck for ISSB , It opens in feb coming year for inductions :)

Welcome to the forum sister :) I hope your time here will both be informative and enjoyable....
Best of luck for ISSB , It opens in feb coming year for inductions :)
Im already enjoying out here (forums pretty cool ) , Thank you for letting me know.

Welcome : )

Welcome to the forums!, i'm also in second year (A-Levels) and am also planning to apply for ISSB in summer 2018.
Best of Luck with the ISSB and please do share your experience once you go through it! :welcome::pdf:

Back
Top Bottom