What's new

Unwavering Strength and Resilience of Female Peacekeepers

9f5506939986201d55a4353ff8b4028e.jpg
Wish someone comments on this pic specifically.

Women should not be serving in offensive fighting roles, especially abroad. Brownie points from the west will not win you any wars.

Actually untill the 60s all pashtu speakers across the globe were referred to as Afghans n no one else.....as u can see in iqbals poetry.....all others were referred to according to their ethnicity eg Uzbek, tajik, Turkmen, punjabi, hazara etc.
But then the afgan king zahir shah through an act of parliment decreed that hence forth all the people residing within the borders of afg will be referred to as Afghans.......so the orignal Afghans, the pasthu speakers from then on wards have been referred to as pashtuns.
@El Sidd,

Ask mods to check his IP address.

Inspirational.
Yes, it is well written, though sounds like a puff piece. One thing that caught my eye is:
As a single parent from Pakistan with three precious daughters to care for
Is this common in Pakistan? It seems cruel for a mother of three young girls to go abroad to earn a living.

@El Sidd,

Ask mods to check his IP address.
Never tell others what their job is. If you take up my advice, you will see out the corporate life easier.
Yes, it is well written, though sounds like a puff piece. One thing that caught my eye is:
As a single parent from Pakistan with three precious daughters to care for
Is this common in Pakistan? It seems cruel for a mother of three young girls to go abroad to earn a living.

It's more common than you would imagine it to be despite the daunting cultural stigmas attached to a single parent.

Back
Top Bottom