What's new

New Iranian firms in Turkey stir front company worries for Ankara

Simple and naive minded imbecile, Your just a little puppy that still havent opened his eyes to the real world. Hope your not gonna start barking about Iran being a 'Brother' nation soon, and that we shoud have 'Muslim unity'. Iran is public enemy number one for Turks, Clashes for influance have already started, Simply look at Syria. And by the way, your suppose the 'represent' us Turks now? Who gave you the authority and said you supposedly are the real representative of Turks, Retard.

Nontheless, As said before, As long as it benefits our economy, I dont have anything against these Iranians firms settling in Turkey. They cant really do any harm, So there is not really a point in this thread. Bussenis is just bussenis.

Seems to me you are no more than 18 years old. Grow up.the world doesn't work the way you think.Neither the politics.
So now Iran is public enemy number one?then why aren't your countrymen cutting their relations with this great enemy? Why always talking of 'friendship'? I mean, who on earth deveops its relations with its 'public enemy number one'?
The 'zero problems with neighbors' seems to have worked counter clockwise.But your desire to make even more enemies of your neighbors is astonishing.Hope you don't represent the majority of your country.

Seems to me you are no more than 18 years old. Grow up.the world doesn't work the way you think.Neither the politics.
So now Iran is public enemy number one?then why aren't your countrymen cutting their relations with this great enemy? Why always talking of 'friendship'? I mean, who on earth deveops its relations with its 'public enemy number one'?
The 'zero problems with neighbors' seems to have worked counter clockwise.But your desire to make even more enemies of your neighbors is astonishing.Hope you don't represent the majority of your country.

Read the last sentence, Before making a big fuss about reality!

Countries work exactly like that, They turn from Friends to enemies in mather of weeks, How many times did history proof this god knows. Dont come here lecturing me about how the world works...

^ you are not turk enes. you are dutch, just as those other members that replied to the other turkish member who really lives in turkey.

^ you are not turk enes. you are dutch, just as those other members that replied to the other turkish member who really lives in turkey.

Wether i am Dutch or Turks, That wouldnt change how the world works one bit.

doesnt matter. you guys are attacking a turk living in turkey for giving his opinion about foreign firms in turkey. he has every right to speak, unlike you guys living in the netherlands.

Says who? There are plently of Turks that agree with me, Including the ones that live in Turkey. Naive minded retard, Why dont you go to other Turkish forums and see how they REALLY think of Arabs, Persians and Muslims, I am a softy compared to some Turks.

doesnt matter. you guys are attacking a turk living in turkey for giving his opinion about foreign firms in turkey. he has every right to speak, unlike you guys living in the netherlands.
Nobody attacks before attacked,try to read and understand his post and then make assumptions.
He doesnt represent my country,so chill and relax.

Says who? There are plently of Turks that agree with me, Including the ones that live in Turkey. Naive minded retard, Why dont you go to other Turkish forums and see how they REALLY think of Arabs, Persians and Muslims, I am a softy compared to some Turks.

who cares? you are living in lala land. you are not a speaker for turks living in turkey.

Nobody attacks before attacked,try to read and understand his post and then make assumptions.
He doesnt represent my country,so chill and relax.

your country is the netherlands. just because you go once a year to turkey doesnt mean you are one.

who cares? you are living in lala land. you are not a speaker for turks living in turkey.

your country is the netherlands. just because you go once a year to turkey doesnt mean you are one.

I never said so in the first place, Simply becuase that retards lives in Turkey, Does that means he gets the right to represents all Turks? Your logic is flawed retard...

I may live in the Netherlands, But i have a Turkish passport, Not a dutch one.

Who are you? How can you have right to say something about my country's relationship with iran. Ones like you are puppet of western countries, i know it. And iran totally has the right to set up iran-funded many firms as many western companies did in our country. IR Iran is our brother's country. All nations in this region are friends and all muslims are brothers we dont want to western colonizer companies actually exploiting our money and energy. You dont have right to say something about my muslim country.

Yeah so many brothers live in Iran. Instead uprooting our Jews, we stand with Jews against Iran.

Those so called Muslims here are chicken hearted, and afraid of Jews.

I live in the Netherlands for 5 years now and that makes me dutch?
As i stated before first know the person you are talking about,then have a opinion.
I go to Turkey evry month,sometimes i stay there for months.
Does that qualify me as turk or am i still a dutch person,my passport is also Turkish.

Simple and naive minded imbecile, Your just a little puppy that still havent opened his eyes to the real world. Hope your not gonna start barking about Iran being a 'Brother' nation soon, and that we shoud have 'Muslim unity'. Iran is public enemy number one for Turks, Clashes for influance have already started, Simply look at Syria. And by the way, your suppose the 'represent' us Turks now? Who gave you the authority and said you supposedly are the real representative of Turks, Retard.

Easy bro, no need for insults. I think he consider Iranian people as brother nation, we do not know what he thinks about its regime and its doings. You shouldn't judge people over their regime/government/politicians. With your logic, we can not consider Azerbaijan as our brother nation either since the relationship between our governments is not that good as it should be.

For some people, being a muslim is more important than the nationality, for others vice versa... Simple as that.

Nontheless, As said before, As long as it benefits our economy, I dont have anything against these Iranians firms settling in Turkey. They cant really do any harm, So there is not really a point in this thread. Bussenis is just bussenis.

Agreed.

money has no faith, religion, race,ideologia etc...let everyone come our country to investment....setting up a company just is a job of 3 days.. yet closing a company at least takes one year..:coffee:

every commercial activies subject to heavy taxes in turkey. nevertheless, in Iran almost there are no taxes for companies but have hard legal governmental limits on private company activities. :bunny:

We did but you keep slipping through. Read the article dummy.

Can you explain to me which one of your laws prohibit iranian from opening an office in turkey or have a relationship with a turkish firm ?
By the way sorru for being a dummy but well please enlighten me .

Who are you to decide who is a western puppet or not,and made you in charge of OUR country?
And since when is Iran our brother country(mullahs in charge),and who decides all muslims ar brothers?
All the trouble we got is coming from muslim countries.
Its not your muslim country,its The Turkish Republik.
You want sharia law to?
This a forum where evryone has the same right,so act accordingly.
And btw WHO ARE YOU?

1-I think he didn't call Turkiye a western puppet, he reminded not to become a puppet.
2-Islam decides that muslims are brothers, we have been trying to enter Christian brotherhood (Europe) for decades but they don't accept us. While it is Islam and muslim countries that wrote the golden pages of Turkiye (the Ottomanian empire).
3- The name maybe The Turkish Republic, but one atheist doesn't make it non-muslim.

sorry if I offended you or anyone else in this forum. I am just writing my own view and you are others have the right not to accept it.

I do agree though, that current Iranian government (mullahs in charge, as you stated) is not in our best interest. And that they are not friendly with Turks.

Back
Top Bottom