What's new

New Iranian firms in Turkey stir front company worries for Ankara

how they are supposed to talk while all western countries backing foreign militants in Syria.

exactly when and where? why should we help them when they have problem with Iran too.

our religion and specially our supreme leader forbid building such a weapon, IAEA is observing our nuclear facilities continuously.
even if build a nuke in future, our enemies have 10000 times more, why should we use it. and here is when I doubt about your origin country. obviously if want to use a nuke, we use it against US, or Israel, are you in there?

no, people in turkey are using your policy in netherlands, being silence against government actions.

so you prefer these arab dictatorships?!
and here is an interesting point, no matter if it's republic or dictatorship, whatever regime who cooperates with US and Israel is backing foreign militants in Syria.
We could argue for a 100 years and still not agree on nothing,you have your opinion and i have mine lets leave it at that.

Sahte değil hesabım, bir süredir izliyorum forumu, ama şimdi mesaj yazmak istedim bu beni trol yapmaz.

My account is not fake, for a long time i was seeking this forum but i just rigth now decided to reply some bullshit. Also i am talking turkish above, and it is also evidence that i am not fake account, i am turkish and also iam firstlyy muslim.

And pakistani brother this turkey map is not involving our some lands, it is false, we are calling it THRACE, saying trakya in turkish. And we most of turkish people like and love IR iran, and most of rest of them respect that iran proudly standing up to western arrogant, and i wanna add that iran has the right to have nuclear technology and even nuclear bomb because many western countries have it, most of turkish people does not see iran possessing the nuclear bomb a threat. Dont care of here anti-ir iran secterian, they are representing 30 % of public at the most. we are brothers and will certainly establish the muslim unity with iran as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom