What's new

New Introductions

1) Tell your interests
Science, Technology, Keeping up with world events, Chess, Fighter Jets(huge fan of fighter jets), and travelling.

2) What do you do.
Currently working. Thinking about Grad School

3) How did you find us
Don't remember exactly. I've been visiting this site for years now. Never joined. Mostly just read various threads on all kinds of topics. Saw multiple point of views and thoughts of a whole bunch of ppl from around the world. So u know I've just been creeping on u guys =_=

4) What interests you here?
The discussions mostly...and I wanted to join the last remnants of the few surviving sane members that actually contribute to discussions. U guys are an endangered species among the trolls here.

5) What is your profession?
I'm a Chemist working in the pharmaceutical industry.

6) Future plans?
In light of my username...eat more cookies

Welcome mate. How deep are you into Chess? I am probably the boards biggest chess enthusiast :P

So the last introductions were getting pretty useless. So here are some guidelines for proper introductions.

1) Tell your interests
2) What do you do.
3) How did you find us
6) Future plans?

Interests:
Industrial Design, Defence, World News, Gaming

What do I do:
- Working in an Automotive Company as junior Product Designer
- Freelancing (Anyone need any graphics, product design solutions, contact me..)

How did I find you:
Internet. I have great interest in Defence and any info helps me work on my future designs.

What interests me here:
Defence updates of the world.

What is my profession:
Product Design

Future plans:
Need to get into designing for the defence industry.

I just usually play every now and then for fun. I'm probably no match for Grand Master Nilgiri :partay:

I said "enthusiast" not expert hehe. Though I guess I am no slouch. I find watching/analysing games and solving puzzles to be more fun these days (along with chess history) for me given I have hit the "natural" rating wall firmly (no time to improve it).

Thanks for You insight. Not sure who banned You right after Your first posts but to admit and concerning Your question: I usually handle it like this ... I try to behave in return to others in the same way I want them to reply to mine. Not sure if You are used to a "harsher" way of discussion, but here at least no direct insults, personal attacks are tolerated.

Deino

Salam guys, it's super cool to be on here, feels like being part of a secret super hero force or something lol.

1) Tell your interests
I have so many.

2) What do you do.
I'm an aspiring journalist and a current analyst

3) How did you find us
Well I raised a few points regarding Quetta attack and Baluchistan security and defence.pk introduced the read and forum. So took it from there.

I want to seek more knowledge on The Motherland and how or what I can do to help

Business Analyst

6) Future plans?
Journalist. Army maybe? Married. Kids. InShaAllah.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/new-introductions.333336/#ixzz4OLMrEWjE
Wellcome

how to post any article in this website . do you help me ??

how to post any article in this website . do you help me ??

1. Defence, reading religious books.
2. Job
3. Google
4. Defence, politics
5. Accountant
6. Want to be certified accountant.

So the last introductions were getting pretty useless. So here are some guidelines for proper introductions.

1) Tell your interests
2) What do you do.
3) How did you find us
6) Future plans?
1) too many interest including getting up to date with current affairs.
2) engineer
3) pakistan airforce images
4) pakistan military news
5) engineer
6) plan according to current situation at current time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom