What's new

New Indian army chief issues warning to Pakistan on first day

Where is Modi Anti Pakistan statements after become PM ??? LOLZz their Elite PM to COAS everyone knw that how to get vote from our ****** people... nara lagoo Anti Pakistan ka and become popular.... we Hardly see any politicians in Pakistan even talk about India hahhahahahah :rofl:

@Xeric @Icarus - What kind of a 'befitting reply' took place ? :unsure:
As the good general said, he "thinks" it was handled by the local commander - in other words, he has no clue, but since the entire Indian media is ready to pounce on every word he utters, and wants to see nothing less than a strutting peacock with ruffled tail-feathers screeching at the enemy, SOMETHING (he doesn't really know what) absolutely was done ...

"Screeeeechhh" ...

Here's something to chew on...

I would really like to see if pakistanis would go to nuclear war with India over Azad Kashmir.

I do not think so. PDF is not pakistan.

What covering fire? The insurgency in J&K (and infiltration across the LoC) have gone down dramatically over the last ten plus years in large part due to the actions taken by the PA on its side. The fact is that it is impossible to prevent 100% infiltration (as can be seen on the Afghan-Pakistan border and the US-Mexico border), and unfortunately when that happens and kinetic action is taken by one side, the other side perceives it as a potential violation and responds, resulting in an escalation.
Really? Do you even know WTF is going on along the LoC? Have you heard of your so called BATs (Border Action Teams) consisting of terrorists of the LeT/JeM and elements of your SSG/infantry units posted at the LoC? Have you ever served at the LoC to counter what I'm saying? If not then don't spew nonsense as what arm chair 'analysts' keep doing, sitting in cosy comfort hundreds of miles away from the scene of action. Or hearing and reading crap spewed out by some bloggers who know squat about the situation prevailing there.

And the reason why infiltration has reduced considerably is due to the strong action taken by the IA to prevent these yahoos from from being pushed in, not because of the PA preventing them from infiltrating as you just mentioned. There are 22 training camps near the LoC and many launch bases across where these yahoos are kept till they are infiltrated by providing covering fire by the PA/Rangers, which needless to say, results in ceasefire violations.

Now if you think I'm talking through my hat, you need to serve at the LoC yourself to know what the heck is going on there. Otherwise you need keep your theoretical 'analyses' to yourself.

Thanks.

This is just Shagraat talk from General Suhag. Even he knows that he can't do jackshit to Pakistan. His threats are empty, his posture is silly, unprofessional and meant for domestic consumption of Indian jingoistic brigade.

Pakistanis know how to defend their land from all Raju, Ramish and Varuns and their stupid 'chetaunis'.

I'm glad that enemy has another hawkish commander.

Peace

He dosen't need to...........:lol:

Actually, he pretty much said that "low level" incidents such as assaults across the LoC, un-provoked shelling/firing is "handled at the tactical level by the local commanders". Forget the civilian government, the local commanders don't even have to check with their COAS.

Again big rofl, I know about Standard Operating Procedures . You think Pak going to be threatened by just firing, firing actually going on daily basis on LoC.

If that so, then Pak should be already threatened.

What is this Hindu obsession of making Sikhs the army commander?

Is it because of remorse for what they did to them in 1984?

What is this Hindu obsession of making Sikhs the army commander?

Is it because of remorse for what they did to them in 1984?

He got selected because procedural promotion, we even have many muslim presidents in India.
Apart from illegal scum from our neighbor every one in India is treated as Indian.

He got selected because procedural promotion, we even have many muslim presidents in India.
Apart from illegal scum from our neighbor every one in India is treated as Indian.

:lol:

Really? Do you even know WTF is going on along the LoC? Have you heard of your so called BATs (Border Action Teams) consisting of terrorists of the LeT/JeM and elements of your SSG/infantry units posted at the LoC? Have you ever served at the LoC to counter what I'm saying? If not then don't spew nonsense as what arm chair 'analysts' keep doing, sitting in cosy comfort hundreds of miles away from the scene of action. Or hearing and reading crap spewed out by some bloggers who know squat about the situation prevailing there.

And the reason why infiltration has reduced considerably is due to the strong action taken by the IA to prevent these yahoos from from being pushed in, not because of the PA preventing them from infiltrating as you just mentioned. There are 22 training camps near the LoC and many launch bases across where these yahoos are kept till they are infiltrated by providing covering fire by the PA/Rangers, which needless to say, results in ceasefire violations.

Now if you think I'm talking through my hat, you need to serve at the LoC yourself to know what the heck is going on there. Otherwise you need keep your theoretical 'analyses' to yourself.

Thanks.

Are you serving at the LoC as we speak? if not then clearly please pass me what you are smoking. because this whole military scenario that you are trying to paint about Border Action teams and LeT/JeM whatever abcdef you wish is total and utter bull.

please provide proof or keep your rant to BR type forum

I think every year Indian celebrates the ceremony of that alleged be-heading; so this joker issued a stern warning to Pakistan to start the celebration day. Now I am so afraid ... :woot:

Are you serving at the LoC as we speak? if not then clearly please pass me what you are smoking. because this whole military scenario that you are trying to paint about Border Action teams and LeT/JeM whatever abcdef you wish is total and utter bull.

please provide proof or keep your rant to BR type forum
It's no use arguing with arm-chair self anointed 'experts' like you. Served on the LoC not 'as we speak'. But yes, six years is a lot of time to know WTF is going on. Get the hint?

Nuff said.

Really? Do you even know WTF is going on along the LoC? Have you heard of your so called BATs (Border Action Teams) consisting of terrorists of the LeT/JeM and elements of your SSG/infantry units posted at the LoC?
Yes, I have heard of them - I believe they are best described as "Indian propaganda and/or figments of Indian imaginations".
Have you ever served at the LoC to counter what I'm saying? If not then don't spew nonsense as what arm chair 'analysts' keep doing, sitting in cosy comfort hundreds of miles away from the scene of action. Or hearing and reading crap spewed out by some bloggers who know squat about the situation prevailing there.
I have it from several "horses mouths" that no such thing as the alleged "border action teams" exists - these BAT's are probably concocted as part of the Indian military's psychological warfare tactics.
Where are these 22 training camps? Hard to believe that with even secret drone operations out of Pakistani air bases being exposed via google maps that we can't obtain coordinates and images of these camps. And yes, the reduction in infiltration across the LoC and the reduction in the insurgency in IAK are both largely due to the actions taken on the Pakistani side.

It's no use arguing with arm-chair self anointed 'experts' like you. Served on the LoC not 'as we speak'. But yes, six years is a lot of time to know WTF is going on. Get the hint?

Nuff said.

which battalion,rank, post? anything? and if you served then, did these apparent teams of BORDER ACTION TEAM exist then? if not then how can you state something about now which clearly you won't know. unless you have access to classified information.

nuff said now please spare us the BR forum type rant

which battalion,rank, post? anything? and if you served then, did these apparent teams of BORDER ACTION TEAM exist then? if not then how can you state something about now which clearly you won't know. unless you have access to classified information.

nuff said now please spare us the BR forum type rant
You're a joke man! Leave it! Stop clutching at straws!

You want me to post my battalion, rank, post, FDL, PP locs, OPs, minefield gaps, 'anything'?? You gotta be kidding me, right? Do you really expect anyone to give out such details on PDF? What are you smoking right now? Must be Afghan ketch!! :P

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom